Metro Greenway

Houston, TX

Metro Greenway

Metro Greenway provides residents with a peaceful, comfortable and tranquil oasis in Houston’s desirable inner loop. Offering eleven luxury apartment floor plans, Metro Greenway combines the best in high-living with an unprecedented amount of variety.

4100 Southwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77027

Page 1 2 3 4

Maintinence requests are responded to very quickly.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad we are able to complete your requests in a timely manner.

- Metro Greenway

There is very little help available if you have a 'bad' neighbor.

Already recommended friends to this community because it is a really great place and an awesome location !

The only real downside is the parking - it’s not the easiest garage to get into when there’s traffic, and official visitor spaces are limited.

Great service by office and maintenance team.
Thank you for the kind words.

Great location and great staff.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

- Metro Greenway

I ranked it at a 6 because although it's a good fit for me. Living in the 610 loop is not for everybody. It's depends on the individual.

Is a very nice community! Very quite if you get lucky to get a nice neighbor upstairs. I really like the area, apartment, amenities, and specially the location, however I would like to have access control in the elevators, when I get home late is a little scary, I feel that someone can just get in when the gate is open. Elevators are open to anyone from anywhere. But besides that I really love my place!
Thank you for the comment and feedback. It really helps us improve!

Good price for the space, close to downtown, well-kept.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comments. We appreciate it!

I have bugs at my apt for several months
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Please reach out to us should there be any unresolved issues.

Paper thin walls and horrible neighbors. Cheap appliances that always break. And no pool rules enforced.

Because there is no good security, especially in the parking lot. We need security cameras or a security guard day and night. Also you are seeing very noisy people in the pool.
Thank you for bringing your concerns to us for consideration. We never want to see any of our residents affected by crime and are greatly concerned when such incidents occur. Please understand that we primarily rely on the on the Houston Police Department to provide our security. However, given the recent escalation in auto break-ins within the garage, we have enacted additional measures to provide more of a deterrent to this type of crime. Specifically, we have increased the use of security patrols in the garage during the overnight hours. As you may know, we also have the services of a courtesy officer who is a resident and police officer. This individual also conducts regular walks and patrols of the community. He has been focusing more on the garage and pool area in recent months. Please remember that even in communities with alarms, cameras, security patrols, or controlled access gates we cannot guarantee your safety. These systems are susceptible to malfunction, human error and practical limitations. It is unfortunate that crime is a factor anywhere we may live.

Should you have any questions feel free to contact me at 713-850-7293.

very nice place and great location. the cost seems reasonable.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

I wouldnt recommend living here at all due to the unsatisfactory condition of the property, lack of security, and outdated/overpriced apartments. I dont know why management allkwed these apartments to go down hill. This used to be a wonderful community.
Thank you for your feedback. Please contact me if you want to discuss further. 713-850-7293

Overall great place
Thank you for the kind words.
Page 1 2 3 4