Metro Greenway

Houston, TX

Metro Greenway

Metro Greenway Apartments provide residents with spacious one and two bedrooms floor plans with modern features such as floor to ceiling windows, kitchen islands, upgraded lighting and built in desks. Community amenities include a business center, outdoor lounge, outdoor fire features and multiple courtyards with orange trees and dining areas. Less than five miles from Texas Medical Center and the Houston Galleria, Metro Greenway provides an unprecedented amount of variety in the Inner Loop.

4100 Southwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77027

Page 1 2 3 4

Lately there have been some things changing that aren’t good. For a building with only 3 elevators, having 2 of them out of service at once is something that should be considered an emergency repair. Also, 2 of the elevators have only a couple or no button labels because some residents find it humorous to tear them off. The situation with trash bags in the hallways and left out for long periods of time is out of hand. I’ve seen animal urine in the hallways and the pet owner as well as staff have not cleaned it up. I have on multiple occasions discovered trash and partially eaten food thrown into my empty trash can after the valet trash has come through. Also, I reached out to the office staff regarding a resident charging non-residents to use our gym facilities and my email was never responded to — not replying isn’t okay and if people are allowed to charge non-residents to use our amenities then what is to stop me from starting up a business where I charge people to use our pool, gym, or steam room. Particularly during covid, having random people in our gym is unacceptable and making a living off of it is worse.

The property maintenance is starting to make me think about living here.

Great environment for urban professionals
Thank you for the positive feedback!

Really a great place to live. Staff is wonderful!

Pricy
Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey.

Does not always feel safe. Quite a few break in's recently and just off of 59 means a lot of random people getting in and going to the pool, hanging around in the parking lot.
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review.

I have told people when they asked. The biggest thing for me is the location. It is perfect.
Thank you for your feedback.

Depends on some factors, but I wouldn’t specifically advise someone against living here

Security is being a big problem
We appreciate the opportunity to hear from you, and we can sympathize with your concerns about crime; as crime is a problem that impacts us all. We never want to see any of our residents affected by crime, and we feel saddened and concerned when such incidents occur. Please understand, however, we rely on the on the Houston Police Department to provide our security. Even so, Metro Greenway has enacted measures to provide more of a deterrent to crime. We try to minimize risk by informing our residents of significant criminal incidents that have occurred within our community, as we are notified. We also work with the local law enforcement agencies and provide crime prevention tips periodically.

Should you have any questions feel free to contact us at 713-850-7293.

Pre COVID we would have said yes without hesitation. Currently, with the large gatherings of people in the courtyard and the pool almost every day, many of them nonresidents, we would not necessarily recommend Metro Greenway.

Maintinence requests are responded to very quickly.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad we are able to complete your requests in a timely manner.

- Metro Greenway

There is very little help available if you have a 'bad' neighbor.

Already recommended friends to this community because it is a really great place and an awesome location !

The only real downside is the parking - it’s not the easiest garage to get into when there’s traffic, and official visitor spaces are limited.

Great service by office and maintenance team.
Thank you for the kind words.
Page 1 2 3 4