Houston, TX

Metro Greenway

Metro Greenway provides residents with a peaceful, comfortable and tranquil oasis in Houston’s desirable inner loop. Offering eleven luxury apartment floor plans, Metro Greenway combines the best in high-living with an unprecedented amount of variety.

4100 Southwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77027

Page 1 2 3

I have bugs at my apt for several months

Paper thin walls and horrible neighbors. Cheap appliances that always break. And no pool rules enforced.

Because there is no good security, especially in the parking lot. We need security cameras or a security guard day and night. Also you are seeing very noisy people in the pool.
Thank you for bringing your concerns to us for consideration. We never want to see any of our residents affected by crime and are greatly concerned when such incidents occur. Please understand that we primarily rely on the on the Houston Police Department to provide our security. However, given the recent escalation in auto break-ins within the garage, we have enacted additional measures to provide more of a deterrent to this type of crime. Specifically, we have increased the use of security patrols in the garage during the overnight hours. As you may know, we also have the services of a courtesy officer who is a resident and police officer. This individual also conducts regular walks and patrols of the community. He has been focusing more on the garage and pool area in recent months. Please remember that even in communities with alarms, cameras, security patrols, or controlled access gates we cannot guarantee your safety. These systems are susceptible to malfunction, human error and practical limitations. It is unfortunate that crime is a factor anywhere we may live.

Should you have any questions feel free to contact me at 713-850-7293.

very nice place and great location. the cost seems reasonable.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

I wouldnt recommend living here at all due to the unsatisfactory condition of the property, lack of security, and outdated/overpriced apartments. I dont know why management allkwed these apartments to go down hill. This used to be a wonderful community.
Thank you for your feedback. Please contact me if you want to discuss further. 713-850-7293

Overall great place
Thank you for the kind words.

As long as rental rates kept in check, I would recommend. The staff doesn't have much turnover, which leads me to believe in this property management as well as the broader organization.
Thank you for the kind words. We love that you enjoy living here and hope you enjoy the wonderful improvements we have in line for 2017!

For the price, I would hope that my concerns would be addressed.
Thank you for your feedback. We value your thoughts and want to help address any concerns that you may have. Please contact me at 713-850-7293 and we can review any pending issues.

Russell McClure
Community Manager

I would recommend complex for front office, apartment quality, location, amenities, and maintenance. I would warn about complex clientele (student housing) and price.
Thank you for the positive feedback on the survey. Let me know if you have any specific concerns and I will be happy to help.

- Russell McClure
Community Manager

I will recommend it to others because all the reason I gave above
Adela, Thank you for the positive feedback about our community. We hope that you will continue to enjoy the grills at the pool!

- Russell
Metro Greenway

good location and staff is usually responsive.
Thank you for taking time to complete this review. We appreciate the feedback!

-Metro Greenway

Unresponsive office personnel. I have come to believe that the office personnel are only concerned with attracting new residents.

Great place to live

The management always want to help and friendly. They are willing to help residents resolve problems. This place is safe and has good location, also there is a beautiful and clean pool.

Not worth the money

I had been living here for over 1 yr, and I don't think it's a very comfortable place to live. The people in here are very loud during the night weekend. The management team isn't friendly, and really bad. Alarm system is way too sensitive. In short, it isn't worth for your money to rent this place.

Bad place to live

The management team is horrible, and messy. Alarm system is way too sensitive, and often knock you out during the midnight. If You have a better choice, don't take this place.
Page 1 2 3