District at Washington

Houston, TX

District at Washington

Welcome to District at Washington. A brand new community of premium apartment homes in the dynamic Washington Avenue corridor. These stunning 1 and 2 bedroom homes feature spacious designs, premium amenities, and top quality finishes.

230 T C Jester Blvd
Houston, TX 77007

Page 1 2 3

I would recommend this place to anyone. Feels like home. One thing I will say is to please fix the doors that don't shut/latch/lock.

The door on the fourth floor parking garage on the downtown side is always broken. The metal on the door and frame is quite mangled from people kicking it in.

I was happy living in this apartment, and this was my second year living here. However, with the experience I mentioned regarding my car being towed by mistake, especially the way and attitude the property manager handled it, I have to consider to move out, not to mention the recommendation.

The walls are very thin. You can hear everything through these walls. Normal noise and unwanted noise.

It seems like gates and doors are always broken.

I have lived here for about 3 years and the outside gate probably only worked for 1. Doors and security should be fixed in a timely manner.
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to announce the install of our brand new high speed gate.

Noise complaints do not get resolved.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. The District at Washington takes all complaints seriously. I would be happy to discuss any issues you are having. Please contact the office at your earliest convenience.

I really like the location.
Thank you for taking he time to provide us with your feedback!

This environment is great for young 20 somethings that are still going to bars a majority of the week. I am 30 and don't want to live at a place that still has people drinking at 5am.
The Washington area is well known for its walkability to many local pubs and restaurants. At The District at Washington we rent to anyone that meets our rental criteria. I am sorry you do not feel this is a good fit for you. If you would like to discuss this further I am happy to speak with you.

Nothing the group can do about it now. But walls adjacent to walkways with a lot of human traffic could do with better sound proofing. I am often woken up by noise.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am happy to look into ways to help reduce sound in that section of the building. Thank you again!

I am frustrated that I have to go to the office each day to pick up my Houston Chronicle.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to receive the newspaper each morning for you, however we are unable to give access to anyone that doesn't pass our criminal background screening. This policy is for the safety and security of all residents. I am happy to discuss further if you would like. Thank you for choosing District at Washington as your home!

The only drawback I see is the lack of dog cleaning area. You have made this community very dog friendly - which we LOVE, minus the ease of washing them.
Thank you for the great idea! I will definitely look into adding this in the future!

Would recommend for Pool and Dog parks. Would not for immature tenants, poor parking garage location, poor security with Door wide open all day with security only at night, equipment not working in general and forever repairs timelines

great management

Very pleased with the management
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with wonderful feedback!

There were a couple of amenities that I requested upon move in and I am pleased to know that management takes our comments and concerns into consideration. I LOVE the new leasing agents!!! VERY PERSONABLE. Only two notations I would make. It would be great to have a squat machine in the fitness center and the courtesy officer (not security) is extremely rude. This is an occurence that myself and a fellow neighbor have experienced.
Your feed back and suggestions are very important to us! Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Page 1 2 3