District at Washington

Houston, TX

District at Washington

Welcome to District at Washington. A brand new community of premium apartment homes in the dynamic Washington Avenue corridor. These stunning 1 and 2 bedroom homes feature spacious designs, premium amenities, and top quality finishes.

230 T C Jester Blvd
Houston, TX 77007

Page 1 2 3 4

Parking. I liked having a few spots to park out at front or if we could park on Schuler street.
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. Unfortunately Schuler street is owner by the city and the city does not allow parking there.

great location, value and amenities (when they're not closed for COVID).
Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are all happy to have the amenities opening back up safely!

Now that the pool has opened back up, there are tenants that are out there until sometimes midnight blasting music. It is one of the only reasons that I would be hesitant to recommend.
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We have notified our Courtesy Officers and the pool is being closed and locked at 10pm.

Good experience so far..
Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Location, amenities, positive experience with office and maintenance
Thank you for providing us with an excellent review!

I have called several times with the same complaint and nothing has been done. I cannot sleep in my apartment any longer which is extremely unfortunate considering the high dollar amount I am paying. Extremely disappointed and would never recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We take any noise complaint serious. We will be reaching out to you.

I love my apartment the location and amenities,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful feedback!

I am here temporarily, but long term I am not positive I would recommend this place over others I saw. I think the price point is ok for what you get. You hear everything from inside the apartment, I think the appliances/fans/lighting is a bit outdated. Just would not a place I would prefer to be long term in my honest opinion.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate all suggestions to help better our community.

Good location and apratment is clean and safe enviornment
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

Evicting residents for creating a community Facebook page

Safety and lack of urgency on getting things fixed.... like the front gate wide open for multiple weeks.
Security guard, specifically the night one have been a good addition.

The building is in a nice location, insuring some privacy and serenity, while at the same time being close to numerous restaurants and a vibrant downtown area offering arts and entertainment on a large scale

Good location, reasonable pricing for the quality, and Christien Nabors works here. I have recommended people before, but please remember to pay the referral bonus. I had to ask for it months later.

Simply not safe. I have to walk with pepper spray now and 3 times now solicitors have left things at my door...how do they have access?!

Recommend based on location. Do not recommend for safety - I think this could easily change of the company budgeted more resources to safety. I’ve lived her 2.5 years and have only seen security decrease.
Page 1 2 3 4