District at Washington

Houston, TX

District at Washington

Welcome to District at Washington. A brand new community of premium apartment homes in the dynamic Washington Avenue corridor. These stunning 1 and 2 bedroom homes feature spacious designs, premium amenities, and top quality finishes.

230 T C Jester Blvd
Houston, TX 77007

Page 1 2 3 4

The building is in a nice location, insuring some privacy and serenity, while at the same time being close to numerous restaurants and a vibrant downtown area offering arts and entertainment on a large scale

Good location, reasonable pricing for the quality, and Christien Nabors works here. I have recommended people before, but please remember to pay the referral bonus. I had to ask for it months later.

Simply not safe. I have to walk with pepper spray now and 3 times now solicitors have left things at my door...how do they have access?!

Recommend based on location. Do not recommend for safety - I think this could easily change of the company budgeted more resources to safety. I’ve lived her 2.5 years and have only seen security decrease.

My in-unit experience is good but I feel like many residents are transient and therefore don't take care of shared spaces such as hallways, the elevator, the garageand the grounds. There is always dog poop on the apartment grounds despite the poop bag stands.

I would recommend this place to anyone. Feels like home. One thing I will say is to please fix the doors that don't shut/latch/lock.

The door on the fourth floor parking garage on the downtown side is always broken. The metal on the door and frame is quite mangled from people kicking it in.

I was happy living in this apartment, and this was my second year living here. However, with the experience I mentioned regarding my car being towed by mistake, especially the way and attitude the property manager handled it, I have to consider to move out, not to mention the recommendation.

The walls are very thin. You can hear everything through these walls. Normal noise and unwanted noise.

It seems like gates and doors are always broken.

I have lived here for about 3 years and the outside gate probably only worked for 1. Doors and security should be fixed in a timely manner.
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to announce the install of our brand new high speed gate.

Noise complaints do not get resolved.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. The District at Washington takes all complaints seriously. I would be happy to discuss any issues you are having. Please contact the office at your earliest convenience.

I really like the location.
Thank you for taking he time to provide us with your feedback!

This environment is great for young 20 somethings that are still going to bars a majority of the week. I am 30 and don't want to live at a place that still has people drinking at 5am.
The Washington area is well known for its walkability to many local pubs and restaurants. At The District at Washington we rent to anyone that meets our rental criteria. I am sorry you do not feel this is a good fit for you. If you would like to discuss this further I am happy to speak with you.

Nothing the group can do about it now. But walls adjacent to walkways with a lot of human traffic could do with better sound proofing. I am often woken up by noise.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am happy to look into ways to help reduce sound in that section of the building. Thank you again!
Page 1 2 3 4