Village Square

5959 Watership Lane
Dallas, TX 75237

Page 1 2

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was appealing at first look. There were amenities to the community that would be friendly to families. It's location was somewhat secluded, yet not far from shopping an dining. The leasing professional was thorough, professional, and she expressed a genuine interest in helping me. I would likely recommend this community to friends and family.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The phone presentation was an excellent experience. The on-site experience was not a very memorable experience. The team needs a little more customer service and sales/closing help.

Feedback from an independent evaluator

The community was very attractive and well kept. The leasing professional was pleasant.

Feedback from an independent evaluator

The square footage was great for the price. The home included an assigned parking space. The open parking spaces were very limited. The common areas were neat.

Feedback from an independent evaluator

My overall experience was cold. I was made to feel like an interruption to the leasing professional. I could not have imagined that I would be treated in this manner.

Feedback from an independent evaluator

The community was well kept and clean. I would probably recommend it to a friend or family member but would not likely live there myself. It was adequate, but not for the money being charged.

Feedback from an independent evaluator

The leasing agent was very professional and polite. The presentation that was given was thorough. The property seemed to be a nice place to live.

Feedback from an independent evaluator

The community is beautiful. It was very clean and made me feel very comfortable. I felt if there had been an apartment to view, my feedback would be a lot more positive than it was.

Feedback from an independent evaluator

I was given great customer service by the leasing professional. The community was very nice.
Page 1 2