Strata

Dallas, TX

Strata

Strata, Dallas' newest address in the urban core, presents luxury apartment homes positions for spirited living. Strata places you at the center of endless possibilities with pedestrian access to some of the metros most desirable dining, shopping and nightlife.

5050 Capital Ave.
Dallas, TX 75206

We would recommend this community to our friends and family as long as they're okay with the area. Henderson has gotten very difficult to drive on which is a problem. We also struggle with the amount of dog poop around the building. However, we really appreciate the maintenance staff and office personnel. They are so quick to respond to any request!

I would recommend

Love the pool, gym, and apartment amenities. Not a fan of the layout of the living room size versus the bedroom size.

Nice apartment in a good area.

I have no complaints at all. I love the package delivery and how quickly my maintenance requests are resolved.

It is beautiful and has great amenities. Also, the staff are all very friendly and inviting :)

This is the second lease term I’m in because I don’t move out I have personal problem I’m leaving Hell I don’t col home I pay a lot of money to live quiet place but this is not acceptable I complain thousand times they tell me to move out early
fixing the problem easy and I appreciate it for leaving people here to get the same service but I’m looking apartment when I found I will go I’m not recommended Anyone to leave here I’ll write it down fool a statement ,,,,,

The elevators are down almost constantly. The office staff is not as friendly as previous communities I have lived at.

The apartment features and amenities are the best! Everything is kept up so well!

Great location and floor plans

The amenities are good but there is lack of positive reinforcement to the residents by the staff. Examples: There are trash shuts on every floor, yet the residents always pile their garbage, dog feces, and moving boxes outside of the elevator by the walkway in the parking garage. Not only does it smell horrific, the ground is stained giving the property a 'run down' appearance. So instead of holding the residents accountable for placing trash in the designated area, the maintenance staff is left to clean up after the residents.

Residents do not respect quiet hours. At times residents play loud music in the later part of the night. To send an email to residents reminding them of "quiet hours" or having respect for neighbors would be helpful.

Too expensive for the surrounding area. The area is still up and coming and the rent should be lower for that reason. I have been in scary situations walking my dog around the building. For this reason, I would not recommend that anyone rent in this area until it is completely built up.

As a senior citizen, we know that apt. living is primarily for the younger crowd. But having said that, we are all humans and we all deserve the respect of others. If some of the parents of these younger folks knew what they were up to they would be concerned. However, one-on-one, the younger residents I have met are very nice and cordial. I was young once, so I understand!!!!

quality of service

Noise on the Bennett St. side is bad. Also insulation between apartments isn't very good. Lots of overheard noise (stomping, etc.)
Thank you for the feedback! Please continue to notify the management office if you feel there are any noise concerns and we will address the issues as quickly as possible.