Strata

Dallas, TX

Strata

Strata, Dallas' newest address in the urban core, presents luxury apartment homes positions for spirited living. Strata places you at the center of endless possibilities with pedestrian access to some of the metros most desirable dining, shopping and nightlife.

5050 Capital Ave.
Dallas, TX 75206

I would recommend this to my family and friends but I would give them a heads up on the office before hand. Been here years and its usually always something with them that make living here uncomfortable.Like we're always walking on egg shells.

I viewed a lot of communities in this area when I was searching. This community stuck with me as well as my mother. The cleanliness as well as the overall build quality. This is a premium community. You can definitely see that in the pricing but I think it is worth it.

Glad to see security has been stepped up with more cameras

Original amenity agreements made when signing the lease are changed within lease term. ie. parking system and package concierge

I have really enjoyed my time here, the amenities are great and a good location. I do wish there was some form of security at all times though.

I feel I have a large apartment and I am very happy with the leasing office, maintenance team and community as a whole

Great location walkable

We would recommend this community to our friends and family as long as they're okay with the area. Henderson has gotten very difficult to drive on which is a problem. We also struggle with the amount of dog poop around the building. However, we really appreciate the maintenance staff and office personnel. They are so quick to respond to any request!

I would recommend

Love the pool, gym, and apartment amenities. Not a fan of the layout of the living room size versus the bedroom size.

Nice apartment in a good area.

I have no complaints at all. I love the package delivery and how quickly my maintenance requests are resolved.

It is beautiful and has great amenities. Also, the staff are all very friendly and inviting :)

This is the second lease term I’m in because I don’t move out I have personal problem I’m leaving Hell I don’t col home I pay a lot of money to live quiet place but this is not acceptable I complain thousand times they tell me to move out early
fixing the problem easy and I appreciate it for leaving people here to get the same service but I’m looking apartment when I found I will go I’m not recommended Anyone to leave here I’ll write it down fool a statement ,,,,,

The elevators are down almost constantly. The office staff is not as friendly as previous communities I have lived at.