Strata

Dallas, TX

Strata

Strata, Dallas' newest address in the urban core, presents luxury apartment homes positions for spirited living. Strata places you at the center of endless possibilities with pedestrian access to some of the metros most desirable dining, shopping and nightlife.

5050 Capital Ave.
Dallas, TX 75206

Recently Viewed

Page 1 2 3 4

Too expensive for the surrounding area. The area is still up and coming and the rent should be lower for that reason. I have been in scary situations walking my dog around the building. For this reason, I would not recommend that anyone rent in this area until it is completely built up.

As a senior citizen, we know that apt. living is primarily for the younger crowd. But having said that, we are all humans and we all deserve the respect of others. If some of the parents of these younger folks knew what they were up to they would be concerned. However, one-on-one, the younger residents I have met are very nice and cordial. I was young once, so I understand!!!!

quality of service

Noise on the Bennett St. side is bad. Also insulation between apartments isn't very good. Lots of overheard noise (stomping, etc.)
Thank you for the feedback! Please continue to notify the management office if you feel there are any noise concerns and we will address the issues as quickly as possible.

The concrete stair wells could use cleaning. Tenants leave food and it sits and spoils over extended periods of time. Also, a treadmill in the gym isn't working. The treadmills are popular in the gym so if someone is on the other 2 treadmills, a repaired or replaced 3rd treadmill would be useful. Also, the door in the mailroom isn't working so if you go and get your mail; you're trapped in the mail room and you have to walk around. If these things were fixed, I would more likely recommend this apartment community.
Hi! We have the mail room door repaired and are working with our fitness contractor to repair the treadmills and keep them working at all times. Our service team does their best to keep the community clean at all times - we will keep a better eye on the stairwells. Thank you for the feedback!

See previous comments with parking and elevators.
Thank you very much for completing your survey regarding your living experience here at Strata.

Unfortunately we have had some issues with the elevators recently and we are continuing to improve them to minimize these in the future. Additionally, we are taking steps to minimize any overcrowding of parking in the garage.

Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you need any assistance and we sincerely hope you are able to continue to live with us!

I would be honest with them on how thin the walls are. If that doesnt bother them then the place isnt bad.
Hello there,

We appreciate and value your feedback and will continue to utilize these to improve our service. We can assure you that STRATA was constructed with the highest standards and meets or exceeds building code. However, we do understand that at times some neighbors may be a little more loud than others. I would invite you to please reach out to the office and we will be happy to look into your complaint directly and see what mutual remedies we can craft together!

STRATA

Way too expensive for living in these conditions.
Hi Taylor,
We are sorry to hear that you did not find the value of living here at STRATA to be a good fit for you. I know that we have discussed this prior and we wish you well in your new home!

Hello, I am staying here from last years and continuously requesting for a play area for kids. This is th eonly thing missing in their apartment. Everything else is great and this apartment. If you make one kids play area than this is one of the best place to live.

no smoking in pool are. Hold residents accountable for cleanliness in trash chutes. Enforce restricted breeds (pitbulls)

Keep a closer eye on exterior maintenance such as gates and doors. One door hasn't worked (locking properly) since I moved in. Glad to see the business center back in order.

tenants should be allowed more than 2 pool guests. I don't want to be a 3rd wheel all summer. The reserved parking nees to go away completely. There is still a horrible wifi connection in the gym. Yes, you had somoen come look at it, but go workout in there and try to access the internet it's spotty or doesn't work! Viktoriya is awesome- very timely and understandable. Always stops what she is doing to help. One more thing- this is not uptown so rent should not be comparable to there- it's knox /henderson

Enjoy living here! The gym and pool are great as well as general location to henderson and greenville. Plan to renew!!

I'm a new resident here and I love my unit on the top floor. Was explained that some residents are grandfathered in to reserve spaces, but there are maybe only 8 spots non-reerved to service 50 units. I had to park on roof last night during potential hail/tornados. Would like to see visitor parking enforced via windshield stickers. Every month when reerved leases expire, update and remove reserved signs. Clearly ther are many reserved spots not actually being utilized. Everything else about the property is great!

Overall great community and apartment. Keep up the good work!
Page 1 2 3 4