St. Moritz -Y

St. Moritz -Y

5665 Arapaho
Dallas, TX 75248

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing professional was polite and professional. They took time to discover my needs and preferences. They showed confidence detailing specific amenities and convenience of having a garage for my vehicle. They provided me lease terms based on my move in date; however, did not show a sense of urgency for me to lease that day. I would recommend the leasing professional to friends and family.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property was a nice and quiet community. The staff was very polite and professional. The garage attached to the apartment made it feel like a home.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Melissa was friendly and professional. The apartment community is very beautiful.
Thank you for your review and feedback, as it helps to shape and tailor the service and care we provide. We appreciate you.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was nestled beside a picturesque country club that was minutes from fine dining, exceptional shopping, and nightlife. This was the ideal location for anyone who enjoyed a luxurious, comfortable, convenient, and scenic lifestyle. My impression of the staff and community itself was a positive one.
Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate resident feedback, as it helps to shape and tailor the service we provide to you all. We value your opinion and as always, please let us know if there is anything we may help with.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property was very nice. The staff was friendly and professional.
We do appreciate you taking the time to respond to our survey, as this helps to shape and tailor the service we provide.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is a very nice property. This apartment community overlooks a golf course and is also near lots of great shopping and restaurants.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate prospect and resident feedback, as it helps to shape and tailor the service we provide to you all. We value your opinion and as always, please let us know if there is anything we may help with.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The amenities were average. The property was clean. The leasing agent was professional and informative. My needs were not tailored to the presentation aside from needing a two bedroom apartment. The leasing agent did not seem enthusiastic about the possibility of me leasing. She seemed indifferent. Based on the amenities and features offered I envision an average qualify of life. I would recommend this property depending on the person asking.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would most definitely consider living at this community. The staff was very friendly and very professional. The amenities where fabulous. The community was clean, neat and very well presented.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I expected more from the property since the rental rates were so high.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community amenities were appealing. The service was very natural and engaging. I would be happy to live there and highly recommend to a friend about the community.
Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate feedback, as it helps to shape and tailor the service and care we provide to you all. We value your opinion and as always, please let us know if there is anything we may help with.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I really liked the place. I thought it was a great value for the money and I think the location was great. I really liked the people and I think I would enjoy living there.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The agent had great customer service. She was very friendly and helpful.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The feature of the garage with all apartments was enticing. The leasing professional was not very engaging and did not personalize the tour but covered a lot of information. The pool was being renovated.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Overall, I received really good customer service at the community.

Nice