Skyhouse Dallas

Dallas, TX

Skyhouse Dallas

Ascend to high-rise living in the heart of Victory Park, Dallas. Choose from our studio, one, two or three bedroom apartments-all with breathtaking views.

2320 N. Houston St
Dallas, TX 75219

Page 1 2 3 4

I will not recommend based on an exit experience with one of my friends who moved out last year. The experience was horrible and

Over the last year, it’s become a lot noisier in the hallways, younger kids seem to have moved in and constantly litter my balcony with cigarettes, music blasts until 4am and drunk girls run up and down the hallways

Good amenities and location.

The COVID shutdown has brought challenges but I find it disappointing the community has not done more for tenants, especially since we have conceded all amenities.

Never.

Location. Walking distance to lots of great places and easy access to all highways

Parking. That's really the biggest pain and it seems it CAN be fixed. Everyone has been professional but not too friendly, it would be nice to take care of those details as this is not a commercial property so I finer touch on that would probably go along way. Lets see what the new concierge company does.

Would bc it’s convenient downtown living, walking distance to Victory Park. Would not bc the studio is too small for 2 people and the neighbors are NOT respectful of noise.....
Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate your residency and don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything we can do for you.

Elevators always down. Living on the 23rd floor makes it no fun at all

Maybe have a better solution for guest parking. I still see many residents parking in the first floor guest spots, which makes it difficult to bring guests over.

Do not raise rates on long time residents.

I think Skyhouse is a great building, but I could not recommend it because of how often the elevators break down! The parking is also extremely annoying- people constantly park over the lines and take up more than one spot and nothing has been done about it despite all the emails.

Great place to call home! Love the location and staff!

The elevators are a HUGE HUGE HUGE problem. A recurring major inconvenience since I live on the 22nd floor. Frankly, I can't believe I pay as much as I do considering the amount of time I am unable to access my home.

Elevators are always broken. Having 2 dogs and waiting 20-30 mins for a elevator to go up or down. Or wait in line behind 10 people all the time is annoying. There’s no compensation plan for this, it’s just don’t worry we called Otis they promised this and that.
Page 1 2 3 4