Skyhouse Dallas

Dallas, TX

Skyhouse Dallas

Ascend to high-rise living in the heart of Victory Park, Dallas. Choose from our studio, one, two or three bedroom apartments-all with breathtaking views.

2320 N. Houston St
Dallas, TX 75219

Page 1 2 3

Maybe have a better solution for guest parking. I still see many residents parking in the first floor guest spots, which makes it difficult to bring guests over.

Do not raise rates on long time residents.

I think Skyhouse is a great building, but I could not recommend it because of how often the elevators break down! The parking is also extremely annoying- people constantly park over the lines and take up more than one spot and nothing has been done about it despite all the emails.

Great place to call home! Love the location and staff!

The elevators are a HUGE HUGE HUGE problem. A recurring major inconvenience since I live on the 22nd floor. Frankly, I can't believe I pay as much as I do considering the amount of time I am unable to access my home.

Elevators are always broken. Having 2 dogs and waiting 20-30 mins for a elevator to go up or down. Or wait in line behind 10 people all the time is annoying. There’s no compensation plan for this, it’s just don’t worry we called Otis they promised this and that.

The Elevators breakdown is the source of unhappiness with property

The location is great.

The parking situation is intolerable. It has become worse since the recent policy change. My guests can almost never find parking now. I routinely see people park there and walk to the Perot museum.

I have had a family member move into the building and she now has to sleep in my apartment regularly due to building noise. She works night shifts and this building has been awful for her to sleep in.

They allow all the negative experiences. The management is alwaya reactive, never proactive and does not truly care about the actual living experience which is obvious by the way they don’t do the simple and obvious things to ensure the negative experiences do not occur.

Elevator system is unacceptable. Sometimes I have to wait 10min at 1am at night for one elevator. The leasing office has never worked with me or been open to any requests, despite being a resident for multiple years.

The Parking is the biggest drawback, having a separate garage requiring 2 elevators is inconvenient, then the fact that countless parking spots are wasted due to "Compact" car sports being occupied by huge vehicles is very inneficient. If compact spots were eliminated, less overall spaces would be wasted. There are easily 2 out of 5 spots wasted in the compact rows every day, if all spots would be normal size, more cars would fit per section.

Parking and elevators are difficult and the pool is small for the building size so it’s never available on weekends

Very well managed. Wonderful staff, including housekeeping. Very well kept building. Clean.
Thank you for your kind words- I will gladly pass this along to our staff and service team! We are happy to hear that you've loved it here so far and we've enjoyed having you as a part of the Skyhouse family!
Page 1 2 3