Skyhouse Dallas

Dallas, TX

Skyhouse Dallas

Ascend to high-rise living in the heart of Victory Park, Dallas. Choose from our studio, one, two or three bedroom apartments-all with breathtaking views.

2320 N. Houston St
Dallas, TX 75219

Page 1 2 3

I have had a family member move into the building and she now has to sleep in my apartment regularly due to building noise. She works night shifts and this building has been awful for her to sleep in.

They allow all the negative experiences. The management is alwaya reactive, never proactive and does not truly care about the actual living experience which is obvious by the way they don’t do the simple and obvious things to ensure the negative experiences do not occur.

Elevator system is unacceptable. Sometimes I have to wait 10min at 1am at night for one elevator. The leasing office has never worked with me or been open to any requests, despite being a resident for multiple years.

The Parking is the biggest drawback, having a separate garage requiring 2 elevators is inconvenient, then the fact that countless parking spots are wasted due to "Compact" car sports being occupied by huge vehicles is very inneficient. If compact spots were eliminated, less overall spaces would be wasted. There are easily 2 out of 5 spots wasted in the compact rows every day, if all spots would be normal size, more cars would fit per section.

Parking and elevators are difficult and the pool is small for the building size so it’s never available on weekends

Very well managed. Wonderful staff, including housekeeping. Very well kept building. Clean.
Thank you for your kind words- I will gladly pass this along to our staff and service team! We are happy to hear that you've loved it here so far and we've enjoyed having you as a part of the Skyhouse family!

Everything is perfect except for the guest parking. I'd definetely recommend.
Thank you for your kind words! We always welcome and appreciate feedback so we can continue to make your SkyHouse experience an enjoyable one. We are so happy to hear that you love calling SkyHouse Dallas home!

I'd feel very comfortable recommending Skyhouse to family and friends simply because of the atmosphere and a higher sense of security than a lot of other communities I've visited.
Thank you for the feedback!! We very much appreciate the kind comments!!

i would say that the building is a 30's crowd that is a bit too rowdy
Thank you for the feedback on your living experience at SkyHouse. Please know that the management and front desk teams do their best to ensure that everyone loves calling SkyHouse Dallas home. If there is anything we could be of help with feel free to stop by the office.

Will be moving out at the end of my lease
We are sorry to hear that you are not completely happy with our community. Please feel free to stop by the office to discuss your concerns with us.

I would highly recommend it if that person didn't have a pet.
Thank you for the recommendation!

See above comments
Thank you for the feedback on your living experience at our community. Please feel free to stop by the office to discuss your concerns with us.

I am going out of my way in every way possible to discourage anyone from living here.

Would not recommend unless someone would prefer to live in a college style dorm building.
Hi! We appreciate the feedback on your living experience at SkyHouse Dallas. We would be glad to discuss your specific concerns in person at your convenience. Please do not hesitate to stop by the leasing office as your schedule allows.

The cost is ridiculous for this type of city.
Page 1 2 3