Skyhouse Dallas

Dallas, TX

Skyhouse Dallas

Ascend to high-rise living in the heart of Victory Park, Dallas. Choose from our studio, one, two or three bedroom apartments-all with breathtaking views.

2320 N. Houston Street
Dallas, TX 75219

Recently Viewed

Page 1 2

I'd feel very comfortable recommending Skyhouse to family and friends simply because of the atmosphere and a higher sense of security than a lot of other communities I've visited.
Thank you for the feedback!! We very much appreciate the kind comments!!

i would say that the building is a 30's crowd that is a bit too rowdy
Thank you for the feedback on your living experience at SkyHouse. Please know that the management and front desk teams do their best to ensure that everyone loves calling SkyHouse Dallas home. If there is anything we could be of help with feel free to stop by the office.

Will be moving out at the end of my lease
We are sorry to hear that you are not completely happy with our community. Please feel free to stop by the office to discuss your concerns with us.

I would highly recommend it if that person didn't have a pet.
Thank you for the recommendation!

See above comments
Thank you for the feedback on your living experience at our community. Please feel free to stop by the office to discuss your concerns with us.

I am going out of my way in every way possible to discourage anyone from living here.

Would not recommend unless someone would prefer to live in a college style dorm building.
Hi! We appreciate the feedback on your living experience at SkyHouse Dallas. We would be glad to discuss your specific concerns in person at your convenience. Please do not hesitate to stop by the leasing office as your schedule allows.

The cost is ridiculous for this type of city.

Closet space is a huge minus but overall experience and amenities are good. Would've been nice to have a "business center". Overall despite these things, it's been a good experience so far.
Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your living experience with us. Please know that you are welcome to take advantage of the Mac computers in the Library 24/7 should the need arise.

Cost vs. benefit is just not worth it.
Thank you for the feedback! We are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied while living at SkyHouse Dallas. Please do not hesitate to stop by the leasing office to discuss your concerns with us.

The residential makeup has changed quite a bit since the building opened. It appears that there is now more of an emphasis having full occupancy instead of quality of occupancy.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Please do not hesitate to stop by the office if there is anything we could be of help with.

I "would" recommend this property to anyone not because of the apartment itself (its great), but for the star that runs the property
Thank you for the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that you love living at SkyHouse Dallas!

Parking. Limited guests in pool area
Thank you for the positive feedback! Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything we could be of help with.

Listed above
Hi! We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied living at SkyHouse Dallas. I believe that we have been able to resolve all of your concerns as of now. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything else we could be of help with.

It's a great place to live with great neighbors and a great staff.
Thank you for the feedback as we love hearing from our residents! So glad you enjoy living at SkyHouse Dallas!
Page 1 2