Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 67
Rated 2 out of 5 by Current Renter Apartment Review from a Current Renter
May 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Current Renter Apartment Review from a Current Renter
Great location, friendly neighbors.
February 26, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Independent Evaluator Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator
The community is a centrally located , four-story mid rise with a French flair. It offers all the latest amenities one could desire, along with spacious floor plans. It even has a large dog run!
February 23, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Current Renter Apartment Review from a Current Renter
Aesthetically pleasing and nice staff comfortable living space and for the most part quiet.
February 5, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Current Renter Apartment Review from a Current Renter
The list of common area improvements that are needed is too long to list, but it includes:
1. gas grills that do not work well (need commercial grade)
2. screens around electric meters need replacing (some are almost falling down)
3. outside perimeter lighting is severly deficient
4. Other than very front of property, the landscaping is truly embarrassing
5. Recycling bin is non-distquisable from the trash bins (so everything go in it).
6. Rat control in area of trash bins needs attention
7. Gate/Garage Security Access is very poor (no wonder there have been so many breakins). The gates are nonfuntioning way too often.
8. Decorative/Security Gates at the end of hallways (on the perimeter) are practically falling off their hinges. They do not close automatically, so they are almost always open (again, creating a inviting atmosphere to the would be burgler).
December 25, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Independent Evaluator Feedback from an independent evaluator
This community and apartment have a luxurious look and feel at a reasonable rate. The location is convenient to North Dallas and beyond.
November 18, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by John Pricy but worth it!
It is a little expensive but it is so worth it. Management is excellent!"
September 22, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grace lovely place to live..super service and personell
a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage. . I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood with parks and trails.
September 22, 2012