7900 at Park Central

Dallas, TX

7900 at Park Central

7900 at Park Central offers renters the very best combo of location and lifestyle. Situated in Dallas, Texas, 7900 at Park Central offers spacious apartment homes. Take a refreshing dip or just lounge around our resort-style Get a work-out at our 24 hr. Fitness Center or let your furry friend run to their hearts content in our dog park. Enjoy the fresh air while entertaining your guests in our BBQ Area

Address

7900 Churchill Way
Dallas, TX 75251

7900 at Park Central is rated 3.7174 out of 5 by 92.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Management makes all the difference We moved in and it was ran by a great management team until a new management came in. As you are aware with these reviews keep track of the date, this place is not bad but if you have the wrong company managing it you don't realize how bad a management team can make you feel like living in a nice place to living in a jail. I am almost out of my lease but as long as the new management is there you don't want to deal with the grief they give you. Rat and cockroach problems, rude maintenance and management team that does not have time to hear what you have to say. Do your research and look them on yelp.
Date published: 2014-03-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by from It's ok The community aesthetically is relatively well maintained. I do not use the amenities so I can not provide an opinion in regards to them. The small amount of issues I have had in my personal unit have been taken care of with due diligence(2-4 days for non-critical) and I have no real complaints for that. These two items are their best points. Unfortunately, management changed very recently after I moved in and the complex has fallen below the initial expectations I had when I first arrived. My feelings resonate with others when they claim the new management is rude. For purposes of this next point, I would like to stress it has to do with the front desk, not necessarily with all of management. All personnel were changed when the complex changed hands. For the front desk, I've been interrupted on trivial things that have absolutely no significance to the topic at hand. Let me speak, then correct me if it's important to the conversation(It wasn't in this case, further grinding my gears.) Never interrupt a client. The location is good and the property was already decently maintained, but I'm worried for future prospects. As a last point, the overall value slumps significantly due to price:performance. TL;DR, It's a pretty decent place, but it's not worth what you'll pay for it. Skip it if you're looking for better value. Go for it if you're looking for it based on location and you have the income for it.
Date published: 2014-01-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Good until new management came. The apartment is not bad at all for the price. The problem is location is not in the greatest of area. Management makes all the difference when living in an Apartment. The previous management was great when it was The Marques, now with it being 7900 @ Park Central the management is completely rude and does not want to hear anything and sighs right in front of you if you have any complaints. Maintenance is rude and gives dirty looks. I would normally recommend this place but with the new management stay away until they change management.
Date published: 2014-04-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by from
Date published: 2013-09-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from
Date published: 2013-09-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter The actual apartments are quite nice. I'm just very disappointed with the maintenance and how that's handled. I've voiced concerns before, but nothing seems to have changed. I never had any issues with maintenance at my last apartment - requests were handled the same day and they were handled well.
Date published: 2013-09-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator The apartment seemed small and there was no patio to go out on which didn't open it up much. The living space was large, as was the bedroom but the kitchen was small. The amenities were similar to those offered down the street.
Date published: 2013-09-13