Lincoln Crossing -Y

19251 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75252

Video

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing agent was friendly and professional. She was knowledgeable about the community and communicated leasing information well. The property was well maintained.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was able to connect with the leasing staff on a personal level, which I really appreciated. I liked the pictures of the apartment and the floor plans available. The price was very affordable.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This community is nice and well kept. The staff is very nice and will go above and beyond to help you find a home.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The level of service was great and the monthly pricing is comparable to what you would receive.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This community is centrally located to many neighborhood conveniences including major freeways. Lincoln Crossing is a larger community yet spread out, not crowded with ample amenities and space, and upgraded apartment homes. My impression of the individual staff member was a positive one.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff was friendly and helpful, and remained professional. The community was nice and clean. The community was in a great area. I would definitely have leased from the community if I was a real customer.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This property has a community feel to it, and the leasing agent was engaging.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community is in a convenient location.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

My experience both on the phone and during my on-site visit was very informative and professionally handled. I was very impressed by the community amenities and the price point. I would definitely lease with this community.
Thank you so much for the feedback! We take pride in our property and finding a place to call home for our clients.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff was very warm and inviting. My agent was very caring and tentative of my needs. I can envision myself living at this community with my child. I felt the overall space of the apartment could work for us. I also love the amenities the community has to offer.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was very pleased with my overall visit. I felt like the leasing agent was genuine in helping me find the perfect home, and I was eager to move in. I did not have to ask a lot of questions because the agent was prepared and was able to help me find a great apartment.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

They are centrally located off the George Bush Turnpike. The location provides an easy access to fine dining, shopping, entertainment and major employment. The ideal location for anyone who enjoys that luxurious, comfortable, convenient and scenic lifestyle. My impression of the staff was a group of knowledgeable, helpful and friendly professionals. My impression of the community itself was a positive one.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff came across very friendly. The community was nice and well maintained. I would recommend them to others.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The pool area was nice with new furniture. The leasing agent was friendly and helpful.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I did not see the amenities, but was told about them. The agent was able to overcome the objection of not having an apartment that had full-size washer/dryer connections, by telling me there was a local storage facility offering one month free rent. I did not tour an apartment.