Lincoln Crossing -Y

19251 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75252

Video

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

My experience both on the phone and during my on-site visit was very informative and professionally handled. I was very impressed by the community amenities and the price point. I would definitely lease with this community.
Thank you so much for the feedback! We take pride in our property and finding a place to call home for our clients.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff was very warm and inviting. My agent was very caring and tentative of my needs. I can envision myself living at this community with my child. I felt the overall space of the apartment could work for us. I also love the amenities the community has to offer.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was very pleased with my overall visit. I felt like the leasing agent was genuine in helping me find the perfect home, and I was eager to move in. I did not have to ask a lot of questions because the agent was prepared and was able to help me find a great apartment.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

They are centrally located off the George Bush Turnpike. The location provides an easy access to fine dining, shopping, entertainment and major employment. The ideal location for anyone who enjoys that luxurious, comfortable, convenient and scenic lifestyle. My impression of the staff was a group of knowledgeable, helpful and friendly professionals. My impression of the community itself was a positive one.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff came across very friendly. The community was nice and well maintained. I would recommend them to others.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The pool area was nice with new furniture. The leasing agent was friendly and helpful.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I did not see the amenities, but was told about them. The agent was able to overcome the objection of not having an apartment that had full-size washer/dryer connections, by telling me there was a local storage facility offering one month free rent. I did not tour an apartment.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I enjoyed the tour and interacting with staff. They were very friendly and had a welcoming environment. All my questions were answered.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a well established older community that had been well maintained and kept updated. The landscaping and mature trees provided a park like setting. The amenities were all up to date, and the apartments were also very nicely updated.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would lease here due to the friendliness of the the agent. The grounds were well maintained.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing professional was friendly throughout the on-site visit. I would likely recommend this apartment to family and friends because of the location and price. The leasing professional asked when I would make a decision and told me a lot of incentives to becoming a resident at the community. I was presented with a floor plan with the prices which would help me make a decision on an apartment.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The agent had so much excitement about the property when she talked about it. She told me about her and her husbands experiences with the property. When we were in the apartment and I asked for the pantry, she gave me several ideas on what to do for a pantry. She used words like "love it here" and it gave positive vibes.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a fairly old community, but the maintenance was fairly good. The leasing professional I talked with over the phone and met during the on-site visit was a very pleasing person with a smile on her face and genuine interest in helping me.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This community was located in a busy area but has easy access to the highway.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property was clean and well maintained, except the pool needed to be brushed as there was dirt accumulated at the bottom. However, it had just rained that morning so that could be why. The leasing agent made me feel right at home. She made me feel as if she really wanted me to live there, and get the best apartment to fit my needs.