5225 MAPLE AVENUE -Y

5225 Maple Avenue
Dallas, TX 75235

Page 1 2 3

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was centrally located and had several different apartments and sizes that could fit a person's leasing needs. All the staff were awesome, accommodating and extremely friendly.
Thank you so much! We value the feedback.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was well maintained. The apartments were laid out nicely. The leasing professional was very mannerly, professional and engaging.
Thank you!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Although some of the amenities were a little outdated, the community appeared to be well cared for. The staff I encountered were nothing short of amazing. I really enjoyed my tour.
Thank you for taking the time out to complete our survey. We value your feedback. Have a great week!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing professional for this property was attentive to future-customer needs.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was wonderful and had very unique layouts. The apartment had a lot of space and the leasing professional was good.
Anemarie,

Thank you so much for taking time to complete our survey. We value your feedback. We are thankful for the opportunity to serve you.

Have a good evening!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Excellent customer service and informative with what would be available.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This property is located in the area I grew up in. The property was nice and the apartment was awesome.
Thank you for taking the time out to complete our survey. Your feedback is valued.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff was professional and easy to talk to. The community was nice and comfortable.
Thank you for your feedback and for calling 5225 Maple home.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The agent was one of a kind and can sell ice to an Eskimo. The community was built in 2003 and the updates/upkeep of the property have kept up with the times. I would live here in a heartbeat.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff was great. I did not like the apartments because everything was old. The pictures online were much better than what you saw in person.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

My customer service experience over the phone was very cold and impersonal. I felt like the leasing agent was just trying to sell me, and she did not try to get to know me at all. Once I got to the property, the leasing agent that I spoke with over the phone and told me she was busy at the time filling out reports. She told me she and the other leasing agent were going to be tag-teaming doing my tour today. I thought Adam was genuine and amazing! He is the first leasing agent that look me in my eyes and made me feel like he was very sincere about trying to help me. Even with him being injured, he had a really good spirit and awesome personality I will come back just because of him!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff was very friendly and experienced with selling the apartments from the community. They both participated in the conversation and helped one another. The agent provided good information and answered my questions. The apartment and community were nice and had great features and amenities to offer residents.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Overall the community was very nice and well maintained. The leasing staff is awesome and professional.
Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure showing you the community, we hope you decide to become our neighbor! Please reach out if you have any questions.

5225 Maple team

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The tour allowed me to get a good feel for the property. The apartment provided a lot of light. The location was close to several places for shopping and convenience. The staff was helpful, friendly and seemed sincere.
Thank you for your visit! We are always excited to have people visit our community in hopes of having you as one of our wonderful neighbors! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and we welcome you back anytime.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff was very friendly and receptive to me. There was a lot of construction, but it was not loud during my visit. The leasing agent said they expected it to be done by the start of summer. The community was designed in an industrial style with exposed pipes and cement floors.
Thank you for coming out to view our community and complete this survey. We appreciate all the feedback and enjoyed the time while you were out here visiting 5225 Maple.

Sincerely,