Townlake of Coppell

Coppell, TX

Townlake of Coppell

215 N. Moore Road
Coppell, TX 75019

Townlake of Coppell is rated 3.7211 out of 5 by 251.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter I like the neighborhood and it is clean and kept up well.
Date published: 2015-05-22
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter Don't want anyone to experience these partiality in rates.
Date published: 2015-05-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter Just for my uncomfortable issues with my neighbors.
Date published: 2015-05-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator The community itself was very nice. The staff was really nice and the leasing professional seemed to value my business.
Date published: 2015-04-26
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter Doesn't seem like owners care as much as when I moved in. Landscaping has gone downhill as well as overall cleanliness in parking lots too. It is not as pretty as it used to be.
Date published: 2015-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter It may be a bit pricey for some of my friends, but I would say, if you are in a transition and looking to live and experience Coppell before buying a house, this is your best bet!
Date published: 2015-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter Most of my friends already own a home in Coppell, however, as I meet new people in the area, I am happy to recommend Town Lake to anyone I meet that is interested in moving to Coppell.
Date published: 2015-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter I would very likely recommend this apartment community to friends and family because Townlake of Coppell is a warm, secure, and family oriented place to live.
Date published: 2015-02-03
  • 2015-07-29T06:48CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_170, tr_81
  • loc_en_US, sid_13691, PRD, sort_mostRecent
  • clientName_Ellis

An Apartment Review From Townlake of Coppell

Hello and welcome to our incredible community page! We're excited that you chose to stop by and are giving us the time to tell you a bit about our fantastic community!

We know how frustrating and confusing it can be to find the right, quality community to call home. Just like building a home has to be done well with superior materials and knowledgeable builders and architects, an apartment community needs the same method to be built and maintained in order to be the best.

The town of Coppell has made for a great foundation to our community with its accredited and highly recommended Coppell Independent School District (ranked #4 in the state) and the ease and convenience to all major highways and toll roads making it a highly desired place to live. Our apartment homes and amenities serve as the framework and we take pride in the high quality new GE appliances, brushed nickel hardware and other impressive upgraded features offered in each apartment.

Our Management team serves to maintain and energize our community by always being willing and waiting to take care of each of our residents concerns and needs as quickly as possible. From our monthly resident activities, emphasis on remarkable customer service and the ease of online services available 24 hours a day, we strive to exceed the expectations of our residents.

The heart and soul of our community is our residents. We couldn't be the community that we are without caring and involved individuals that work toward the same goal of being the best community in DFW. We can't wait for the opportunity to get to know you and to make you feel right at home and part of our extraordinary community!