The Ranch Apartments

Austin, TX

The Ranch Apartments

Welcome to The Ranch Apartments in Austin, an oasis in the middle of a thriving city. This is a community that is close to everything and has anticipated your every need inside our spacious apartment homes. Settle your spirit here at The Ranch Apartments in Austin.

9400 W. Parmer Ln
Austin, TX 78717

The only but I can say is the parking spaces

There have been times when people would ask me about The Ranch when needing a place to live. I am honest when I describe amenities. When they ask about rent rates I loose their interest. Their comments are, "You're kidding! Way to high!!" I cannot help but agree with them.

While I am okay with the amount of noise I have to tolerate and parking situation, I know many of my friends would find it unacceptable.

The appliance, cabinets, countertops, flooring doors are very very old and worn.

I would recommend it as l as long as they do not live on the first floor. And the laundry center should be cleaner.

The Equipments provided are dated as i mentioned. There is a diff between the 1 bed room and 2 bedroom apartment which need to be addressed.

It’s just that the children at this complex are out of control and ride their bikes and scooters in the parking lot very fast and witthout looking. I’m always worried that someone will get hit.
Thank you so much for your feedback! We will continue our efforts to ensure our younger residents are supervised in order to ensure their safety and your peace of mind. We appreciate your business!

It's a great community.
It's difficult to recommend if the rents r increasing a lot n lease breakage is very expensive, month by month lease is too high, immigrants like us find it hard to pay out of pocket.

The staff here is amazing and tolerant and have been wonderful in cooperating with me after I had my baby. It was really hard to make my rent on time since I wasn't working and they were nothing short of understanding. I am so grateful to be here.
Stephanie - thank you for the kind words, we are so happy that you love The Ranch!

Lack of parking, train noise

No play area for kids. No parking lots are allocated. Most of the times laundry won't work. so i am not sure to recommend or not.

other residents are not particularly friendly

I referred a friend who is leasing as well
Our greatest compliment is resident referrals! Thank you for choosing The Ranch!

Pleasant neighborhood, close to a lot of stores and places to eat.
Thank you for your feedback and for continuing to call The Ranch home! We appreciate you!

At the age of social security I would recommend it but as rates increase I don't even know what I will do for a place to live
Thank you for your feedback, Yvonne. We love having you as a resident here at The Ranch!

Christine