The Ranch Apartments

Austin, TX

The Ranch Apartments

Welcome to The Ranch Apartments in Austin, an oasis in the middle of a thriving city. This is a community that is close to everything and has anticipated your every need inside our spacious apartment homes. Settle your spirit here at The Ranch Apartments in Austin.

9400 W. Parmer Ln
Austin, TX 78717

Would not because of all the comments above. Would recommend purely based off the spaciousness of the apartment, and because there will be problems at any community you live at.

I think overall the apartment community is favorable. However, there is an underlying pest problem. When I moved into my apartment I found a few dead roaches. I've seen approximately 8-10 since moving in January 2018. I even saw one in the breezeway! I appreciate that I don't see them daily but I know they are lurking in the drains etc. Now I understand why pest control comes on a regular basis to regulate the roach population.

All the staff are excellent!

The only but I can say is the parking spaces

There have been times when people would ask me about The Ranch when needing a place to live. I am honest when I describe amenities. When they ask about rent rates I loose their interest. Their comments are, "You're kidding! Way to high!!" I cannot help but agree with them.

While I am okay with the amount of noise I have to tolerate and parking situation, I know many of my friends would find it unacceptable.

The appliance, cabinets, countertops, flooring doors are very very old and worn.

I would recommend it as l as long as they do not live on the first floor. And the laundry center should be cleaner.

The Equipments provided are dated as i mentioned. There is a diff between the 1 bed room and 2 bedroom apartment which need to be addressed.

It’s just that the children at this complex are out of control and ride their bikes and scooters in the parking lot very fast and witthout looking. I’m always worried that someone will get hit.
Thank you so much for your feedback! We will continue our efforts to ensure our younger residents are supervised in order to ensure their safety and your peace of mind. We appreciate your business!

It's a great community.
It's difficult to recommend if the rents r increasing a lot n lease breakage is very expensive, month by month lease is too high, immigrants like us find it hard to pay out of pocket.

The staff here is amazing and tolerant and have been wonderful in cooperating with me after I had my baby. It was really hard to make my rent on time since I wasn't working and they were nothing short of understanding. I am so grateful to be here.
Stephanie - thank you for the kind words, we are so happy that you love The Ranch!

Lack of parking, train noise

No play area for kids. No parking lots are allocated. Most of the times laundry won't work. so i am not sure to recommend or not.

other residents are not particularly friendly