The Ranch Apartments

Austin, TX

The Ranch Apartments

Welcome to The Ranch Apartments in Austin, an oasis in the middle of a thriving city. This is a community that is close to everything and has anticipated your every need inside our spacious apartment homes. Settle your spirit here at The Ranch Apartments in Austin.

9400 W. Parmer Ln
Austin, TX 78717

Very well-maintained, quiet apartment community.

This is Indian Community. Look it up. Google will tell you. I am not related to Indian people and I don't have Indian friends. If I did, I would recommend this apartment complex to them. This community is made up by the people which are predominantly Asian/Indian and they MAKE themselves at home. They do what they are culturally accustomed to doing. It is important to acknowledge these facts. Anyone living here that is not Indian is a minority within the community. The needs of the majority need to be acknowledged and responded to by Management and the owners of this complex. Live here. Get the true experience. Interact. Listen. Make this place home for the inevitably dominant population in this area of Austin. Check the demographics. As you know, IT job growth and the school district are magnets. It would not be you that makes the minority population feel uncomfortable or unwelcomed. You have the ability to capitalize on what's going on by keeping every apartment occupied at all times. Get the money!

Park playground activities for kids or children is missing. Kid fun equipments are missing.

Amazing office staff and very comfortable complex.

Clean, friendly, and safe environment.

maintenance is hard to get and when you get it they hardly ever fix the problem. you end up having to fix it yourself.

To many Indian people walking all times of the night that why the gate are always being repaired parking overall not good need stickers water prices inconsistent

Exceeds expectations

The apartment building are poorly maintained and there is no kids play area and also rodents are not kept under control.

It’s a nice complex. It’s convenient to grocery stores and shopping centers. I would just warn them about the dogs not being on a leash.

Would not because of all the comments above. Would recommend purely based off the spaciousness of the apartment, and because there will be problems at any community you live at.

I think overall the apartment community is favorable. However, there is an underlying pest problem. When I moved into my apartment I found a few dead roaches. I've seen approximately 8-10 since moving in January 2018. I even saw one in the breezeway! I appreciate that I don't see them daily but I know they are lurking in the drains etc. Now I understand why pest control comes on a regular basis to regulate the roach population.

All the staff are excellent!

The only but I can say is the parking spaces

There have been times when people would ask me about The Ranch when needing a place to live. I am honest when I describe amenities. When they ask about rent rates I loose their interest. Their comments are, "You're kidding! Way to high!!" I cannot help but agree with them.