Ridgeview

Austin, TX

Ridgeview

Welcome to Ridgeview, a stylish blend of contemporary living and natural beauty located in the heart of vibrant Travis County. Here at Ridgeview you will find that we have anticipated your every need.

8600 Brodie Ln
Austin, TX 78745

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Overall, I think the apartment would be a very nice place to call home. The most important features that stuck out to me were the movie theater and the fact that you could rent it out for a fun night with friends and family. The pool is open year round, which is unheard of unless you belong to a gym. Also the gym had a nice weight area. I loved the artwork in the front of the office. Nice staff! Nice apartment! Nice experience!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This property is well maintained and the staff was engaging.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

It was a very nice property. The staff was good at their job and was nice. They needed to be more attentive when they first arrive at work because I was waiting outside for them to unlock the door.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The agent did not wow me but she was pleasant and positive.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

A movie theater was one of the amenities at this community.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a beautiful, well maintained community. The rates seemed to be very competitive for the area. The leasing professional was knowledgeable of the community, amenities and apartment.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The complex was very nice and quiet. The leasing office was very nice, and the agent was excited to help me out.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This community is very nice. There are many activities to do. The fitness center has lots of equipment; there is also a fitness trainer that comes five days a week to train for free. The pool was nice and clean. This community is one that definitely fits my needs.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing professional was knowledgeable of the property. She was personable and gave the community great value. She brought out good points on how to decorate and fit my furniture. I would have leased from her.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community offered a lot. I received good customer service. The amenities were clean and modern. The apartment homes were large.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was in excellent condition and looked new. The grounds were well maintained. The leasing professional was very professional and courteous during my visit. She showed a genuine interest in leasing to me.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I felt the agent was eager to build a connection between my needs and the beautiful community that they have. She was enthusiastic and made every effort to extend a welcoming and empathetic demeanor in terms of my search for a home.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing professional seemed to want me as a resident. She tied in my needs for the apartment. I really liked her and would want her to be my leasing agent. She informed me I would not have to pay administrative, fee or application fee because I was employed with one of their preferred employers in the area. I loved the community.