Ridgeview

Austin, TX

Ridgeview

Welcome to Ridgeview, a stylish blend of contemporary living and natural beauty located in the heart of vibrant Travis County. Here at Ridgeview you will find that we have anticipated your every need.

8600 Brodie Ln
Austin, TX 78745

The staff and service team are excellent.

The property would have gotten a 5 if there was not a school bus every morning at 8:15 a.m. that woke me and other tenants. The property managers need to contact the bus company and have drivers drive around the circle to pick up kids without disturbing the tenants who are paying to live here. I've been complaining and nothing is being done, so I will not recommend the community to anyone and if this persists, I will write a review about this so prospective clients will not go through the same thing.

The landscaping is always pristine, something I appreciate everyday. Management staff works really hard to get folks to participate in fun sounding activities, always giving away prizes. At one point, they just handed out free pizzas. Maintenance staff is always friendly and accessible, prompt, and reliable.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community is beautiful, and I feel like they have a little bit more because of the fitness classes they offer.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was nice and quiet. The amenities were average and did not stand out much but they were clean. The apartment was spacious and had a lot of big rooms and storage space, which I liked. The staff was nice, but seemed a bit scattered in the beginning.

i would because the apartments are spacious, the community is quiet, and the amenities are nice.

Parking is horrible!!! There needs to be some sort of parking permits issued to PAYING residents. Cars are parked in the fire zone, up on the curb, and taking up multiple spaces.

At time of lease no one advises of street noise and busses that woke me up everyday
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey! This is one of the tools we use to gauge our success and find opportunities for improvement for our residents. This survey gives us helpful information on making Ridgeview a great place to live. Please come in the office and we can discuss the transfer options.

Because of the front line customer service ( Alyssa is terrible) and the lack of care that they put into their residents needs.

This is the only complex in the area that is not overpriced. We tell everyone that we live in the best complex in town, and I know we pay less than friends in nearby complexes.

I love this community so much that I recommend to my daughter and her and her husband ended up live in same complex! That's very strong!!!
Thank you for filling out our on-line survey. I appreciate the time you took out of your busy schedule to provide us your feedback. I also want to thank you for your kind words regarding our customer service as our community strives to provide the best service to our residents.

Exceptionally fine office staff and maintenance. I've been at Ridgeview over four years and have never been disappointed. The staff is professional; the grounds, well maintained.

Staff is great! Very customer centric

Good apartment design. Spacious. Excellent maintenance. Price is high.

The noise level. Loud barking dogs. Frequent loud leaf blowers, lawn mowers, big trucks bouncing over the parking lot speed bumps, neighbors underneath me playing loud TV or stereo on weekends that literally causes my floor boards to vibrate. I understand these are the typical problems of a large apartment complex.
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey! This is one of the tools we use to gauge our success and find opportunities for improvement for our residents. This survey gives us helpful information on making Ridgeview a great place to live. Please contact our office so we can take care of any noise problems.