Ridgeview

Austin, TX

Ridgeview

Welcome to Ridgeview, a stylish blend of contemporary living and natural beauty located in the heart of vibrant Travis County. Here at Ridgeview you will find that we have anticipated your every need.

8600 Brodie Ln
Austin, TX 78745

Great place to live!

Alyssa has been beyond helpful the entire time we have been here and a big part of what has made our stay better.

Any issues in control of Ridgeview personnel are addressed properly and professionally. The online process is lengthy and annoying. I would like to pay utilities through bill pay. Parking is limited and spaces are narrow. The outside walkways between apartments should be cleaned.

It would be nice to have a foot bridge over the pipe/culvert to the dog park. Frankly, it's a significant liability issue for you. Notices when packages are received have been an ongoing issue. Last year, we received a perishable gift box but didn't know about it for over a week. By then, we had to throw away most of the contents, so wrong and preventable.

Curfews for pool/community are not always observed by residents. This has been brought to the attention of management.

Building #'s could be marked better. Lighting could be better. Don't use laundry area. Mailbox area easily accessible. Realy enjoy patios. Everything you need is on Brodie and Sunset Valley. Great location. No longer have an email address. Feel rent is too high but understand that it's the going rate in the area.

I love the layout of my apartment, and they did a great job updating the interior before we moved in. Unfortunately, due to lack of insulation and upated sliding doors/windows, heat and air conditioning go right out of the glass. So, it is very hard and expensive to maintain a pleasant temperature. The thermostat is very outdated. Parking is very tight and causes a lot of dings to vehicles. Staff is wonderful!!

The staff is super friendly and helpful any time I have an issue. I've already referred friends to live here because the management is so accomodating.

We have enjoyed our stay here at Ridgeview. Management is very friendly and personal, love it! The property is very clean and nice as far as appearance. Great place to stay, I would definitely recommend it to someone else.

There have been a lot of problems with the main driving access gate and pedestrian gate. I have gone through 3 access clickers in the past year and all of them rarely opened the gate. This has only been a problem in the past year, I have lived here 5. The lock to the pedestrian gate was broken for a while and now has a very ugly fix, but the code still doesn't always work.

The only downfall is not enough natural light in the two bedroom apartment we are in. Other than that, everything is great.

I am absolutely in love with this community. It's very warm and inviting, and the staff in the office brings great professionalism, is very sweet, and knows how to make you feel like family. Everything the apartment staff does for the community to show its appreciation is very nice and considerate! The only thing I wish would change is the parking. I have small children and always have to park far away and walk while carrying everything. Other than that, I am happy! Thank you!

There is nowhere to park/lock up bikes, would be great to have bike racks placed throughout the community. Parking spots are too small. Pet policy is unfair, pitbulls are not aggressive and should be allowed if well behaved.

I recently moved into a larger apartment and I really love the layout. The community is great and the staff and maintenance teams are very responsive.

The dog park is in terrible shape. The lack of sod makes it hard to visit after it rains or sprinkles. The landscaping company doesn't cut it as often as they do the rest, so the little bit of grass that is there gets over a foot tall. The 1 bench is in terrible condition as well. I feel there should be more seating along with obstacles for the dogs to utilize while playing. The mail/package delivery is a problem. You are not notified when you have a package from the mailbox or UPS/FedEx. When I moved in, I was told things would be fixed before move in and they never were, still to this day. An after-hours call for maintenance was responded to by a rude employee 50 minutes away, Dustin. Interior apartments should be updated.