Ridgeview

Austin, TX

Ridgeview

Welcome to Ridgeview, a stylish blend of contemporary living and natural beauty located in the heart of vibrant Travis County. Here at Ridgeview you will find that we have anticipated your every need.

8600 Brodie Ln
Austin, TX 78745

I have recommended it to friends. We love the lay out of our apartment.
We greatly appreciate the kind sentiment. We are here for you and all of our valued residents. Thank you!

Crappy pool,infested with people who don't live here, and a water bill which exceeds my electric bill. And you'll probably outprice my ability to live here, though I've been here 9 years.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This community was gorgeous. The apartment was modern and sophisticated. The units are spacious and luxurious. The amenities are excellent and a vital plus to this community. The leasing agent was helpful but did not seem all that interested in me. The thought of living in this community would be amazing. The leasing office has a cool and relaxing lounging area. The pool area was modern and looked safe. The weight room was one of the better that I have seen. On a scale of one to ten, I would give it an eight. Overall, this is a great looking community to live in.

Parking garage has been a joke, gate never works.

The entire staff is awesome.

Maintenance staff is great. The ladies in the management office are fine You might think about a metal fence that stands a little taller than the wooden fence around the property. People can get through the wooden fence easily. As Austin is growing, the need for more security is increasing. Carports would be great.

Maintenance guys are awesome! Dog park needs to be maintained better (holes filled in, waste bucked fixed.) Be able to wash the outside windows on the 3rd floor. Reminders sent to residents about keeping their dogs on leashes and about picking up their dogs' waste!! There needs to be consequences. Large and aggressive dogs charging you is a frightening experience, and running away from animals while stepping in dog poop just doesn't make a person's day! And, the smell is horrible.

Excellent service, would highly recommend.

Overall, I really enjoy living here. It is an excellent location that is close to everything and is never too busy. Since moving in, there have been issues here and there, but they have been resolved by maintenance or the staff in a kind and timely manner.

I am very satisfied with this community. The manager and staff are friendly. Keep up the great work.

The gym is in a very poor state. Some dumbells are missing (10 kg and 20 kg.) Weights for bars are very few. Some tables for working out need to be replaced. The community looks well maintained. Generally, service requests are prompt, but they sometimes need reminders.

Laundry facility is severely lacking, small and not kept up.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

My experience visiting the community was good. I was provided with great customer service.

The apartment complex is great. A couple of things could be improved. First, parking spaces are very limited. Second, the dog area is dirty, and people need to be more clean with their dogs (they leave their poop on sidewalks and grass.)

Its been a really nice community for our family to live in. We originally only planned on staying for a year, but now it's been three. The staff is very nice, too!