Marquis at Volente

Austin, TX

Marquis at Volente

Ideally located in the natural wooded setting of Austin's Hill Country, The Marquis at Volente Apartments offer a secluded, spacious and premium lifestyle. Just minutes from beautiful Lake Travis, Volente Beach, Highway I83, IH35 and Austin's newest toll roads. The Marquis at Volente is the perfect blend of city convenience and quiet country living. As a resident you will enjoy access to the award-winning Leander School District, numerous major employers and Lakeline Mall. Unbelievable apartments at very affordable pricing! What are you waiting for? Come home to The Marquis at Volente!

11908 Anderson Mill (FM 2769)
Austin, TX 78728
71% 108 out of 152renters

Recently Viewed

Page 1 2 3 4

I would recommend it with a few reservations; not sure if people could get more for their money elsewere.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was beautiful, but I felt the apartment I viewed needed some work. There were a lot of defects with it.
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. Your honest feedback helps our future residents make the best possible decision when picking their new home. We are very sorry you were not completely satisfied with the apartment, and we hope that does not keep you from visiting our community when you are looking for a new home in the future.

Thank you again!

Great facilities, quiet and convenient, affordable rate. I loved it.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing professional was great. The maintenance quick response was a plus. The amenities were nice and practical. The apartment was a bit small for the price range but it was in a nice area so it was reasonable but not the best. I would recommend these apartments to friends and relatives.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would have no doubts about living at Volente. The leasing professional's exuberance, excitement and love for her community was refreshing. She was genuine and honest in her presentation for this outstanding community. I would be pleased to refer this community to others.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your positive experience at the Marquis at Volente! Our online reputation is very important to us, and we are so glad that you had a positive experience!

Parking is bad
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey online. Your honest feedback helps us make the Marquis at Volente the best possible home for our future residents. We are currently working on a plan to help with our tight parking situation, while respecting the concerns of our residents. I would love to talk to you in person about this issue. Feel free to call or come by the office anytime!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a nice property and a great area. The office staff seemed genuine.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the online assessment of our property. Our future residents will appreciate the guidance on choosing a new home. Your positive feedback means so much to us, and we hope to continue to provide you with great service!

Awesome Employees

Robert is awesome, from the first time I walked in to the leasing office trying to find a new home to now when I go in to go to the gym or check mail, he is always awesome. He's a huge part why I picked to live here. He always makes me feel important and always helps me with any questions.
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We love hearing about the connections made with the office staff, and we hope to continue to provide you with excellent service. Please let us know if there is anything we may help you with in the future.

Great overall place but I do not want to expose this hidden gem
Thank you for the positive feedback! Your kind words mean so much to us, and we hope to continue to provide you with great customer service and a great experience.

As I said, too many rules.
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Our future residents will appreciate the honest feedback.

I would for those who have children, I would not for those that dont.
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your honest feedback means the world to us.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property was exceptionally clean and well maintained. It offered spacious layouts in its two bedroom apartment homes. The community consists of two story buildings which were spread out evenly throughout the property. The community also offered a nice sized pool, tennis courts and basketball courts and a gated playground area. The gym was well equipped and the computer center has several PC's available throughout the daytime hours. The maintenance staff was very responsive and promises to respond within 24 hours. It was just a short distance down the street.
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! Your positive feedback means so much to us, and we are extremely happy that you had such a great experience at our community.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This property had a lot of nice things about it. The CARE team the agent talked about was a key point for moving in. The cleanliness of the entire area was also highly appreciated.
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are very happy that you enjoyed your time visiting our community, and we hope that you decide to call the Marquis at Volente home!

No parking, apartment is very hot in the summer, cold in the winter
Hello William,

We are so sorry to hear that your experience fell short of your expectations. We are excited about the additional parking being added in your area. There will be nine new spaces when the project is complete. Please let me know when would be a good time for us to contact you so we can further investigate the apartment temperature issue you mentioned?

If it is easier for you to contact us directly you may do so at (512) 996-8922. We would appreciate the feedback and opportunity to assist you.

Kindest Regards,
Vanessa Cruz
Community Director

Nah...it's not worth having deal with Vanessa. Yes, she's going on maternity leave but that's only for three months. I am not sure if I even want to renew my lease when it's time.
Page 1 2 3 4