Marquis at Volente

Austin, TX

Marquis at Volente

Ideally located in the natural wooded setting of Austin's Hill Country, The Marquis at Volente Apartments offer a secluded, spacious and premium lifestyle. Just minutes from beautiful Lake Travis, Volente Beach, Highway I83, IH35 and Austin's newest toll roads. The Marquis at Volente is the perfect blend of city convenience and quiet country living. As a resident you will enjoy access to the award-winning Leander School District, numerous major employers and Lakeline Mall. Unbelievable apartments at very affordable pricing! What are you waiting for? Come home to The Marquis at Volente!

11908 Anderson Mill (FM 2769)
Austin, TX 78728

Marquis at Volente is rated 3.8156 out of 5 by 141.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter I would for those who have children, I would not for those that dont.
Date published: 2015-09-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator The property was exceptionally clean and well maintained. It offered spacious layouts in its two bedroom apartment homes. The community consists of two story buildings which were spread out evenly throughout the property. The community also offered a nice sized pool, tennis courts and basketball courts and a gated playground area. The gym was well equipped and the computer center has several PC's available throughout the daytime hours. The maintenance staff was very responsive and promises to respond within 24 hours. It was just a short distance down the street.
Date published: 2015-08-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator This property had a lot of nice things about it. The CARE team the agent talked about was a key point for moving in. The cleanliness of the entire area was also highly appreciated.
Date published: 2015-07-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter No parking, apartment is very hot in the summer, cold in the winter
Date published: 2015-05-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter Nah...it's not worth having deal with Vanessa. Yes, she's going on maternity leave but that's only for three months. I am not sure if I even want to renew my lease when it's time.
Date published: 2015-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter I would recommend the the apartment itself, it seems though that the apartment is overrun by unsupervised children.
Date published: 2015-03-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator I felt like the community had a lot to offer. The amenities were great and the property was cared for very well. The presentation as a whole was very enticing. I felt like the price I would pay for the apartment itself was a little much. The staff, service and community were all great but the apartment itself left something to be desired. It was presented well and cared for but did not leave a lasting impression. I could however see myself recommending the community, because where it may have fell short for me was, I feel, more of a personal preference than a matter of execution.
Date published: 2015-03-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter The complex is older and could use some exterior tlc. Outsides of building need power washed. Walkways, stairs, entrances are dirty. The landscaping is lacking a simple mulching and possibly flowers and greenery. To keep up with the area and attract future prospective tenants that are respectable this needs to be done asap.
Date published: 2015-02-14
  • 2015-09-03T06:27CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_98, tr_43
  • loc_en_US, sid_27676, PRD, sort_mostRecent
  • clientName_Ellis

An Apartment Review From Marquis at Volente

Hi there and thank you for visiting Marquis at Volente on Renter's Voice! My name is Courtney Wootton and I am the Community Director of Marquis at Volente. I wanted the opportunity to tell you what we have to offer.

Your new apartment home will have finishes such as ceramic tile and laminate wood flooring options, French doors, wood burning fireplaces, full size washer/dryer connections, brushed steel hardware, spacious kitchen layouts, walk-in closets and nine foot ceilings with decorative crown molding.

Marquis at Volente is nestled into the natural beauty of Austin's Hill Country, located less than two miles from Highway 183 and Austin's newest toll roads and just over three miles from Lake Travis. We provide the perfect blend of city and country living, including easy access to the award winning Leander School District, many major employers and stylish shopping, entertainment and recreation choices.

Our community offers things such as; a complimentary internet café, free Wi-Fi; outdoor grills, exquisite saltwater pool, 24 hr. fitness center; sports court and carwash and vacuum center.

At Marquis at Volente we are committed to providing you with award winning service, a Thirty-Day No Fault Guarantee, 24 Hour Maintenance Guarantee and an exceptional living experience each and every day.

We would love for you to stop by for a tour and see why we believe the Marquis at Volente would be a great fit for you. We are open Monday-Friday from 10:00AM-6:00PM and Saturdays from 10:00AM-5:00PM. I look forward to meeting you!