Cadence Cool Springs Apartments

Franklin, TN

Cadence Cool Springs Apartments

Featuring one, one bedroom + den, two and three bedroom apartments. Across from Nissan HQ and minutes from Cool Springs Galleria and Downtown Franklin.

200 Resource Pkwy
Franklin, TN 37067

Page 1 2

The location of Cadence is excellent. I like the amenities, but feel that the quality of appliances that are in the unit i.e. dishwasher, stove, washer are inferior.There are certain maintenance items that are needed when you are in a rental, and it would be helpful if those services were available, even if for a price.
Thank you for your feedback! All of our apartments are furnished with high-end Frigidaire appliances, but unfortunately even the best appliances can have issues at times. Please feel free to reach out to me personally for any service you feel is required and I will be glad to see that it is done. Thank you! Jason Sargent, Community Manager

I would recommend living here, but not on the first floor or near the HVAC units. Placing them on the ground level rather than roof was not the best choice. There are maybe 8-10 right outside master bedroom window and they are LOUD. Definitely can’t have windows open during spring or summer, noise is loud enough even during winter to cause sleep disruption.

These are the best apartments I've ever lived at!
Thank you for your kind words! They mean a lot! We are always happy to be of service.

Sincerely,

Jason Sargent

Community Manager

No big deal, but it would be nice to have the exterior hallways and stairs pressure washed. Many stains and marks that detract from the overall feel of the building. I noticed them the first time I toured the facility and they are still here. If you let me borrow the pressure washer, I will handle my building. Thank you for listening!

Love the people. Like the staff very friendly and manager (Jason) is just really helpful

Pricey rent

Happy to live here. Management and staff are great.
Thank you so much for the kind words! We're happy you're living here! Please let us know anytime you need anything!

Jason Sargent,

Community Manager

The staff is exceptional!
Happy to be of service as always!

Maintenance/service is the biggest problem at Cadence. Lacking in quality of work and response time.
Thank you for your feedback! We strive to deliver quick and quality customer service for every request. Please feel free to contact me directly at Jason.sargent@simpsonhousing.com to discuss any issues you feel were not handled properly.

When I first moved in here it was advertised as upscale living. When it was sold its not just apartments. I was told that they catered toward business individuals in the area and it seems like its all families and kids now and all the activities are centered around families.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. As a community for everyone we try to "balance" our events with some aimed towards families and others aimed towards individuals. Please contact the office with any suggestions you might have for events--we LOVE It when residents get involved!
Sincerely,
Jason Sargent
Community Manager

After staying it for 2 and half years and I didn't receive any discount on monthly rent. So disappointment. Plus they have stoped hosting three events in month which is less communication for me with other neighbor. Missing Rob and Anitra from Care team.
Thank you for your feedback! Our pricing is based on the market conditions at any given time, and we will give you the lowest price we possibly can on any renewal. The amount of events we hold in any given month can change depending on the months and type of events--keep watching for flyers and e-mails about our upcoming events!

Price
Thank you for your feedback! You'll be happy to know we have adjusted our pricing to current market conditions, meaning prices have dropped on many of our floorplans! Current residents are seeing lower prices on renewals based on this, so we should have great news for you come renewal time!

Location. Good layout. The Guest 2BR 2BA unit is unquestionably a thoughtful provision that encourages loyalty. And I'm sure the frequent "special discounts" and "Community get togethers" are appreciated.
Thank you for your feedback!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would have been very interested in taking advantage of the specials and living in this community. While I am still not keen on paying so much more than a mortgage on an apartment, I could definitely see where the amenities and features of this community would sort of compensate me and prevent me from having to use other sources for such things as even hosting, gyms, etc.
Thank you for your responses to our survey! We are thrilled to hear you though so highly of our community and hopefully we'll be able to be your home in the future!

Would tell them to shop for value
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our online survey. I would love to speak with you more about your experience and see what we can do to improve our service here at Cadence in order to be the best value for the money. Please contact me at your convenience. I can be reached at Jason.Sargent@simpsonhousing.com or by calling 615-771-2010.
Page 1 2