Cascade Summit Apartment Homes

West Linn, OR

Cascade Summit Apartment Homes

At Cascade Summit you can choose from our one, two and three bedroom flats and townhomes. Featuring large walk-in closets, ceiling fans, washer & dryer, with garages and carports available, you are bound to discover the home that best fits your lifestyle.

22100 Horizon Dr
West Linn, OR 97068

The location is nice, but the in apartment fixtures are low quality and not what I would put in my "Home"

See above.

Nice safe community. Well established grounds with lots of trees making walking very pleasant. Great location to stores and freeway. Everyone is SO nice!

Would because it is a safe community. Would not due to the yearly rising prices for an average (nothing fancy) apartment.

This is a nice community to live in. All of the staff are great.

All of the above!

The community is nice and quiet. The management is dealing with the outdoor cat problem the best they can. I am on a ground level apartment and share walls with my neighbors. I thankfully can not hear my neighbors that are to the right and left of me, but the ceiling is very thin. I can hear every foot step, door and drawer closer, laundry, shower, and anything else going on above me. This is the most annoying and disturbing thing about living here.
Thank you for taking the time to review our community. There are always items in our control and others that take more time or are apart of apartment living. We appreciate your perspective and look forward to exceeding your expatiations

I've run into othercascsde summit people at open houses in the area.

The apt. is very old and many things(washer, dryer, cupboards, drawers) do not work very well.

It has become noisy and the landscape maintenance doesn't seem to be able to keep up with the demands of the fall seasom

It's safe here, well located and well maintained.

The management is exceptional, and makes living in a more dated apartment unit very worthwhile.

I'd tell them to shop around first. But this is a nice complex. Could be better for the amount of money they charge.

age of appliances and carpets and some of the outdoor infrastructure

There is an increasing noise level where resident families are less considerate of apartment living.