Quatama Crossing

Hillsboro, OR

Quatama Crossing

Quatama Crossing offers one, two and three bedroom apartment homes where you can relax and unwind. For those in search of action and recreation, you can walk down to Quatama Crossing's all inclusive Community Center. There's something for everyone!

8650 NE Trailwalk Drive
Hillsboro, OR 97006

We are treated like family!!

I've recommended to 3 people to come live here.

I would give this community a 10 if there were some sort of convenience store within walking distance of the community.

That your good place to live

Overall I love living here as the length of time in this apartment complex shows. I've been a resident here for a very long time.

Parking is a hug problem. U can hear thru the walls when people are running up and down the stairs. The office doesn’t manage the smell of weed coming into the hallways. They don’t check to see has parking permits or enforces the rules of parking.

Other apartment complexes open up their gyms . You are not going been trying to figure out a way. You just say no .

They spell everything out.

The parking spaces are to tight and don't adequately fit a Truck and residents don't pick up their dog poop and it gets left on sidewalks

The rent is raised each year, I find it to be expensive for the size of the apt.

With such a large complex to manage, the shared living areas and general upkeep is great. Not a day goes by that maintenance isn’t out working on something. I notice work being done in my particular area of my specific building at least 2-3 times a month.

I would recommend living at quatama because the property and apartments are well maintained. Also because rental increases are much lower than other places.

I like this place it’s so great

I have actually recommended this community to my friends and family I have a cousin that now resides here

Its clean friendly and nice