Quatama Crossing

Beaverton, OR

Quatama Crossing

Quatama Crossing offers one, two and three bedroom apartment homes where you can relax and unwind. For those in search of action and recreation, you can walk down to Quatama Crossing's all inclusive Community Center. There's something for everyone!

20700 NW Trailwalk Drive
Beaverton, OR 97006

I have actually recommended to a few friends but they unfortunately exceed the income requirements

Not affordable anymore and inside apts NEED upgrades bad!!! Nothing has changed inside that i know of in over 20 years.

Please surmise from my replies.

I do enjoy that the complex is pet-friendly as I have a cat. Lately, however, there has been a very loud dog close to my building that barks for extended periods of time. That, alone, is enough for me to warn people off
Please give us a call when you hear the dog barking so we can take care of it. Thank you.

The community is great. However, having neighbors that frequently smoke is not preferable. We frequently have to close windows and the sliding door and have limited use of the patio due to others smoking on their patios. We had not been told it was a smoking community until we were signing our lease and had committed to the property.
Thank you for the feedback. We have sister communities that are non-smoking and would be happy to discuss transfer options with you. Please call or stop by.

For the value of Quatama Crossing, it should meet a lot of potential residents answers, compared to other places around here.
We appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

Well it would depend on area the person was looking and this is getting to be a expensive area to live in. All the new building around us are making the cost go up even faster...

I would recommend. the apartments are beautiful, clean and well maintained. The rent is comfortable. I am grateful to have had the experience and support to live at Quatama Crossings. The staff is professional.
Thank you for the great review.

I really enjoy living here. The staff is great. My apartment has become home.
Thank you for rating us so highly. We appreciate it.

Noisy neighbors. Smell of cigarette smoke coming through my windows/door daily
Thank you for posting a review to make us aware of the neighbor situation.

I only rate it 8 instead of 10 because it would depend on their income and capabilities, what they wanted to spend...etc. If they could, I would recommend something newer and more upgraded all around.
Thank you for posting a review. We appreciate the feedback.

Value and large, noisy dogs prevent my from rating higher.
Thank you for the feedback. Please call us and we will respond to the noise complaints.

i would recommend this complex to friends and such. pretty much only if they had kids. that is the biggest draw back is UNSUPERVISED CHILDREN! they run around doing damage to cars and the buildings. sometimes it makes you wanna rip your hair out.

It's expensive. Yeah it's nice but none of my friends could afford to live there with co-op housing.
Thank you for submitting a review. We appreciate it.

This place I have, meets my needs, and maybe my friends could find a place to meet their needs also!
Thanks very much for your comments! We're so pleased that you're satisfied.
The Quatama Crossing Team