Marshall Park Apartments and Town Homes

Raleigh, NC

Marshall Park Apartments and Town Homes

Live Liveleigh at Marshall Park! Enjoy direct Greenway trail access, seconds to the Beltline, walk to Crabtree Valley Mall, and minutes to downtown. With top of the line finishes and amenities, Marshall Park is uniquely Raleigh and completely you.

3950 Fairsted Dr
Raleigh, NC 27612

Page 1 2 3

I love the staff and my residence! The Team always do everything possible to (solve problems) and make my stay most enjoyable. A special thanks to Candice and the Team.

I would because it’s a great community. I would not because the rent is a bit high

Although I rarely hear people on either side of me the noise from upstairs is excessive. I've had multiple guests visit my apartment express shock at how noisy they are. Also the getting in and out of the garage is very frustrating at times due to the retaining wall being down and only being able to use one exit out of the complex

This is by far the most welcoming, clean, and upgraded communities in the area!
The only downside is the newer residents that have moved in over the past few months do not share the same cleanliness, parking, pet (cleanup), and noise guidelines as when we first moved in last spring.

My above responses.

Right now I'm not totally dissatisfied, but I'm unlikely to recommend it to anyone.

The floors are paper thin and you can hear people above and below you. I know this because I have experienced two ends of the same spectrum.

I recommend everyone live here so I can get leases.

It is a nice, quiet, safe place to live with luxury finishes and spacious floor plans.

The pros outweigh the cons of apartment living, so if they could afford it, we would recommend it.

I would like to see more care done to the building. Carpets cleaned more regularly. Stairwells cleaned and/or power washed. I’d like my Juliet balcony power washer occasionally. Frankly it’s not large enough for me to stand on and clean myself effectively.

I would (and have) recommended MP because it is quiet, clean and the art of living is terrific here. I especially appreciate the wonderful staff.

I would recommend this place because it's a pretty nice apartment in a good location.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our online survey and sharing your thoughts about living at Marshall Park. Our resident’s satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and reading these reviews and hearing resident feedback helps us to make Marshall Park a better place for all of our residents. Thank you for continuing to make Marshall Park your home!

Warm Regards,
Candice Plemmons
Community Manager

This community is well maintained, policies are enforced, and it is in a great location. Staff is responsive as well!
Good afternoon,

Warm Regards,
Candice Plemmons
Community Manager

Great. Apartments. Reasonable rent. Free pet rent and garage . Lovely apartments and amenities as well as great office staff. Valet trash, great location
Page 1 2 3