Marshall Park Apartments and Town Homes

Raleigh, NC

Marshall Park Apartments and Town Homes

Live Liveleigh at Marshall Park! Enjoy direct Greenway trail access, seconds to the Beltline, walk to Crabtree Valley Mall, and minutes to downtown. With top of the line finishes and amenities, Marshall Park is uniquely Raleigh and completely you.

3950 Fairsted Dr
Raleigh, NC 27612

Page 1 2 3

I recommend everyone live here so I can get leases.

It is a nice, quiet, safe place to live with luxury finishes and spacious floor plans.

The pros outweigh the cons of apartment living, so if they could afford it, we would recommend it.

I would like to see more care done to the building. Carpets cleaned more regularly. Stairwells cleaned and/or power washed. I’d like my Juliet balcony power washer occasionally. Frankly it’s not large enough for me to stand on and clean myself effectively.

I would (and have) recommended MP because it is quiet, clean and the art of living is terrific here. I especially appreciate the wonderful staff.

I would recommend this place because it's a pretty nice apartment in a good location.
Good afternoon,

Community Manager

This community is well maintained, policies are enforced, and it is in a great location. Staff is responsive as well!
Good afternoon,

Community Manager

Great. Apartments. Reasonable rent. Free pet rent and garage . Lovely apartments and amenities as well as great office staff. Valet trash, great location

All who work here have become my "family." This place is my home.

Very friendly, nice amenities. Nice apartments. Good location.

Great apartment design, great amenities, great everything!
Community Manager

The location is great, units are modern, and the staff is super friendly. They know me and my dog by name and are responsive and respectful.
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our online survey and sharing your thoughts about living at Marshall Park. Our resident’s satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and reading these reviews and hearing resident feedback helps us to make Marshall Park a better place for all of our residents. We are thrilled to hear how much you love living at Marshall Park! Thank you for continuing to make Marshall Park your home!
Community Manager

Convenient. Nice amenities. Usually quiet neighbors. Gated secure access. Entrance to the greenway. Parking deck is a definite plus.
Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our online survey and sharing your thoughts about living at Marshall Park. Our resident’s satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and reading these reviews and hearing resident feedback helps us to make Marshall Park a better place for all of our residents. Thank you for continuing to make Marshall Park your home!

Relatively new construction, well thought out floor plans, nice kitchen, full size W/D. Great front office staff, covered parking, good location.

The parking has become impossible and the place is crowded now...not the friendliest tenants, but that's the world we live in now!
Page 1 2 3