Marshall Park Apartments & Town Homes

Raleigh, NC

Marshall Park Apartments & Town Homes

Live Liveleigh at Marshall Park! Enjoy direct Greenway trail access, seconds to the Beltline, walk to Crabtree Valley Mall, and minutes to downtown. With top of the line finishes and amenities, Marshall Park is uniquely Raleigh and completely you.

3950 Fairsted Drive
Raleigh, NC 27612
75% 15 out of 20renters

Recently Viewed

When people ask me about it I just tell them how I feel. The location is great, has nice amenities and the staff is wonderful. Only downside is the building is not built well, so some doors in the apartment don't close all the way or can be hard to close and is noisy.

We've already referred two friends who also love the community!

Secure garage, location, great staff, amenities, and modern furnishings.
Thank you for the great 5 star rating and review! We appreciate and value your feedback. We love knowing that your living experience at Marshall Park is a great one.

High rental rates
Thank you for taking the time to rate and review Marshall Park. Our resident’s satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and reading these reviews and hearing resident feedback helps us to make Marshall Park a better place for all of our residents. We would love to discuss our rental rates and flexible lease terms with you if you are available to do so.

I have and will continue to recommend people live at Marshall Park. This is the third Simpson owned property I have lived in and I am a huge fan.
Thank you so much for the fantastic 5 star rating and review! We value and appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts about living at Marshall Park.

Excellent luxury apartments!

I have lived at Marshall Park for almost 8 months and absolutely love it here. The management and staff are extremely friendly and responsive. Maintenance requests are performed immediately. The grounds are always very well kept. You also can't beat the fitness studio and spa room.

Awesome Community, Staff and Rock Star Concierge!

I have been living at this community now for 6 months and I have been extremely please with my apartment, the amenities, leasing and maintenance staff. Every request I have put in for maintenance has been resolved within 24 hours. Any concern I have raised with the leasing staff has been responded to promptly and efficiently.

I wanted to especially mention our concierge Alysson, she is amazing and has always been available to help me with any request and answer any questions I might have. Anytime I have sent her an email she responds to me within minutes. She is always happy and eager to help. It is always nice after a long day at work, to come back home and go by the lobby to pick up a package or ask some questions and have Alyson there with her smile and positive vibe. She never hesitates to offer me assistance and happily takes care of any requests I may have. She is also very nice to my fur babies and they like her. :)

I look forward to continue living here and renewing my lease next Spring.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a new apartment community with cute floor plans and excellent amenities.