Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property is in great condition and the community appears and feels like it is great. I would consider living here because of the functional floor plan.
We are pleased to hear that our community could work well for you! We definitely work hard each day to provide a community that offers a lifestyle of comfort and convenience.

no good staff,only emily is good other all just want there pay stuff
A positive living experience and your satisfaction is important to us. Please let us know when would be a good time for us to speak with your personally to discuss your concerns and how we can help.

I would strongly recommend this apartment community to any of my friends. It is in a very good location with restaurants/movie theaters/places of worship/grocery stores/ medical stores very near by. The office staff are very professional and courteous. Any service requests are promptly addressed, irrespective of the day or time. The kids play area is a big plus. The car wash and vaccumming facilities are neat.
Thank you so much for your kind response! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy living at Marquis on Cary Parkway, and hope that you'll share the good news about our community with friends and colleagues! As always, if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us in the office!

Living at this apartment complex has been a very positive experience. We feel at home and are treated well by a very responsive office and maintenance staff.
Thank you for your kind words! We truly value your residency and are glad you enjoy living at the Marquis! Please don't hesitate to let our office know if we can ever be of assistance!

Beautiful area and the personnel are extremely nice
Thank you for your kind response! We certainly strive each day to offer the best in customer service and a clean, beautiful product! Please do not hesitate to call or email us if we can ever be of assistance to you!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I liked the model. I loved the pool and the fitness equipment. I could be happy there. I understood that the deposit was based on credit scores and comes in permanent or returnable upon moving out. Seemed like it would take you lots of upfront money. The base price seems good, but the add-ons were costly.

Feedback from a current renter

I have recommended my community on various occasions but only to people that I feel would make good tenants.

Feedback from a current renter

Very nice peaceful neighborhood close to everything

Feedback from a current renter

I would have to tell them about some of the residents that are far from being friendly. I know when I first moved here I was shocked at how unfriendly some residents were. I had never felt like the minority, till I moved here. I was a bit overwhelmed. People walked past you not even acknowledging your presence. I have had other people say to me when I have said good morning Well there is somebody living here that will talk to you. Or well there is smeone living here that will say hello back to you.

Feedback from an independent evaluator

The leasing professional was quite knowledgeable and friendly during her presentation. The amenities and customized approach the leasing professional made were commendable.

Feedback from a current renter

For the price I am paying currently, it is a great apartment. I've had no issues with any neighbors. The grounds are extremely well kept. The staff is extraordinary. The location is not perfect, but with the new shopping center across the street the social opportunities have increased. I feel safe in this apartment complex which is a big deal for a single woman living on her own.

Feedback from an independent evaluator

The grounds were lush with flowers, trees and landscaping. The pool area was outstanding with a large deck area. The apartments were being updated with new lighting, appliances and counter tops. Also, there was new wood plank flooring in the kitchen, hallways and bathrooms. The apartments were bright and airy.

Feedback from an independent evaluator

Emily took her time to make sure that I had the home I wanted as well as needed. By her being empathetic to my needs, I felt as if we had connected, building a working relationship I could trust. I could see myself actually living in a community such as this. It has exactly what I want and that is whatever I need, in walking distance.

Feedback from a current renter

Only if they are pet lovers.

Feedback from a current renter

When I first moved in I really enjoyed the space and the area. Now that more people with pets have moved in it has not been pleasurable. Too many residents with pets now do not follow the rules and I get tired of running into animals that are not on leashes. Also, they do not pick up after their animals and it has gotten worse.