Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was close to area attractions and shopping. It was close to major highways and the airport. The community was located in good school districts.
You're absolutely right! Park West Village shopping center is within walking distance and offers TONS of shopping, dining, and entertainment options!

Morrisville is also known for being in the "heart" of the Triangle, so accessibility to major highways and airport is extremely convenient! Pick a direction, and you can be in one of the major cities/towns within minutes whether it be Raleigh, Durham, or Chapel Hill.

The complex is kept clean and in great repair. The only issue is doggy poop her and there (especially the dog park area). The staff is great and so very friendly. So far the neighbors are nice.
We have suggested the complex to a family member that was moving to the area. Unfortunately, it was just outside their price range and area they needed to live in for work.

My family has had a great experience living here. That is why we have stayed for so many years. We love the staff. They are always friendly and helpful. Although these apartments are comparatively older than others, they are up to date and well maintained.

I have already spoke highly of this apartment complex to family & friends, & would recommend this place to others.

I would love to remain out here when my lease is up in may but the rent for a 1 bedroom is just to high for me.

We would but with that recommendation I would let them know that you most likely will smell curry in your place.

i had recommended many families already.
Thank you so much for recommending our community to your friends and family! We are happy to hear that your experience living at the Marquis has been so great that you would want others to join you!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was well maintained. The leasing professional was friendly.
Thank you for your response! We certainly strive each day to offer the best in customer service and a clean, beautiful product! Please do not hesitate to call or email us if we can be of any more assistance to you!

Nice atmosphere in the community, and amongst the staff and residents. The landscaping is nice and the maintenance is timely.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The complex was nicely maintained and apartments clean. The value of the apartment and amenities closely matched the rent being charged.

Unless management adds more security measures I would not recommend to my friends.
We currently have daily and monthly inspections in place to aid in providing residents a safe and comfortable living environment. If you have any specific suggestions on this topic, we certainly welcome them.

I recommended this place to my co-worker when started living who signed the lease. Now after several years my thoughts have changed.
We certainly thank you for referring your colleague to the community! If your thoughts or experiences have changed in some way over your time with us, please let our office know how we can help to make things better. We welcome the opportunity to assist you!

Location is relatively convenient, but not as quiet as I'd have hoped. See other comments made earlier.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would likely recommend this property to a friend. The area was very nice and community was quiet and inviting. The leasing agent was friendly and helpful. The price was reasonable.
Thank you for such a wonderful comment! We really strive to improve our level of service and it is so exciting when we get such great reviews like we did in your response.

I would rate this complex as "fine". Honestly, there is nothing that sets this complex apart from any other and the rent is higher than other places that offer more services and better amenities.