Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560

i had recommended many families already.
Thank you so much for recommending our community to your friends and family! We are happy to hear that your experience living at the Marquis has been so great that you would want others to join you!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was well maintained. The leasing professional was friendly.
Thank you for your response! We certainly strive each day to offer the best in customer service and a clean, beautiful product! Please do not hesitate to call or email us if we can be of any more assistance to you!

Nice atmosphere in the community, and amongst the staff and residents. The landscaping is nice and the maintenance is timely.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The complex was nicely maintained and apartments clean. The value of the apartment and amenities closely matched the rent being charged.

Unless management adds more security measures I would not recommend to my friends.
We currently have daily and monthly inspections in place to aid in providing residents a safe and comfortable living environment. If you have any specific suggestions on this topic, we certainly welcome them.

I recommended this place to my co-worker when started living who signed the lease. Now after several years my thoughts have changed.
We certainly thank you for referring your colleague to the community! If your thoughts or experiences have changed in some way over your time with us, please let our office know how we can help to make things better. We welcome the opportunity to assist you!

Location is relatively convenient, but not as quiet as I'd have hoped. See other comments made earlier.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would likely recommend this property to a friend. The area was very nice and community was quiet and inviting. The leasing agent was friendly and helpful. The price was reasonable.
Thank you for such a wonderful comment! We really strive to improve our level of service and it is so exciting when we get such great reviews like we did in your response.

I would rate this complex as "fine". Honestly, there is nothing that sets this complex apart from any other and the rent is higher than other places that offer more services and better amenities.

I already recommended Ind of my friends and he is living in Marquis.
Thank you so much for referring your friend to the community! We are happy to hear that your experience living at the Marquis has been so great that you would want others to join you!

Great place. I have recommended this place and have friends that have taken me up on it. You're welcome.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience living at the Marquis on Cary Parkway with your friends and colleagues, and encouraging them to join the community!

It is as comfortable and beautiful as living on a country estate , yet within a few miles from any shopping center , restaurant , and etc that you'd want to do. Even with all the traffic , the trees and landscaping provide a calmness that is very relaxing after a hard day. A very all-rounded community with something for all ages.
We're so pleased that you enjoy the community as much as we do! It's certainly nice to be tucked away in a community with small, rolling hills and lush landscaping, but have all the modern conveniences within walking distance!

The customer service is outstanding!

I have had a great experience living here, i'm on my 2nd year. The office/maint staff are outstanding! What small issues or requests I've had have been taken care of, normally within hours! Its in a very convenient location and the grounds are kept impeccably neat and clean. They are always making improvements to the grounds. I really have nothing bad to say.
Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We are pleased to hear that you're enjoying your stay with us here at the Marquis! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need anything. We are happy to assist!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property is in great condition and the community appears and feels like it is great. I would consider living here because of the functional floor plan.
We are pleased to hear that our community could work well for you! We definitely work hard each day to provide a community that offers a lifestyle of comfort and convenience.

no good staff,only emily is good other all just want there pay stuff
A positive living experience and your satisfaction is important to us. Please let us know when would be a good time for us to speak with your personally to discuss your concerns and how we can help.