Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560

This community is very respectful and quiet. Hardly see of hear my neighbors

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff was very nice and I could tell they would be willing to help if I had any questions or concerns. The apartment felt like a home and I could see myself living there.
Thank you for such kind words! We strive every day to help our customers in every way we can!

Am retired with fixed income that increases less than the annual renewal rates of the apartment. Would of course prefer to see a smaller increase in my renewal rates, as I have to cut elsewhere in my budget. I have been here for 12 years now.

Other communities have a lot of better benefits of clubhouse and bigger play areas .Apart from the other nite outs, we used to have movie nights till last year which have also stopped . Didn't have a single one this year . The maintainence staff concern too. A lot of changes have happened this year which seem like a setback for this community.
We welcome any and all suggestions for what improvements residents would like to see to our community amenities. Please share with us what you would enjoy having at the community so that we can make recommendations to our owners.

We host numerous resident functions annually and recommend that residents watch our Facebook page as well as the resident portal calendars for information on dates and times. Unfortunately, we no longer have the means of hosting movie nights due to license restrictions through the Motion Picture Licensing Corporation. Nevertheless, we do and will continue to host an array of different events throughout the year. If you have suggestions on different types of events we could hold, please share with us your thoughts!

Lastly, we have unfortunately experienced staff changes on the service team across this year, and are actively interviewing for an open position at this time. We plan to have this position refilled within the next couple of weeks. We are doing everything we can to quickly return to a full staff and work on training and developing a new team.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing staff was very helpful and made sure that I felt comfortable while on-site. I received a wealth of information about the community and the surrounding area.
Our team strives every day to create an environment where comfort and convenience meet! Thank you for your kind feedback!

Time to move on

Nice place for the value when first moved in. In 2 years the rent has gone up 40% which is absurd. The property was sold to another management company which is likely part of the reason. Parking is now enforced, which had never been an issue prior, so now you have towing naz1s farming the property. More back pockets filled and no value added. Just know there's much better options for the money out there.

stay away from this apartment

It is noisy, people play soccer in the parking area, they yell and scream.
Leasing office sells reserved parking which means if you want to park close to your apartment, you need to pay extra money.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is an older property that is undergoing a retrofit in the apartments.
Our community was built in 1998, and we have been making some interior enhancements over the last few years. We are enhancing everything from appliances to hardware to lighting, and so much more! Call or stop by today to see a newly updated home!

I will not rec omend this community to others because of the recent changes. We can pay just as much across the street and do not have to deal with assigned parking spots and being kicked out of the pool at dusk; not for being loud, but just for being there. Again, we will not be renewing our lease.

Email communications are helpful in alerting residents what they should not be doing which fosters an environment of compliance in keeping the community safe and neat in appearance.

The community use to be a great place to live that I recommended to people both professionally as well as personally. There has been so many changes recently that are confusing and don't seem to make sense therefore I no longer recommend the property. The most recent is parking, the running joke among my friends is they would prefer park downtown Raleigh rather than visit and risk being towed at my apartment complex.

Property maintenance is not up to the expectation

If there is a problem/maintenance issue that can be fixed by on-site maintenance, then they get it done. If that problem can't be fixed by on-site maintenance and would require third party contractors, then that would wait forever. They don't reduce rent or show alternate arrangement.

The overall atmosphere is peaceful, the buildings and grounds well maintained, pets treated like residents, neighbors are polite and mindful of others and most of all the staff is excellent!

due to pricing I can't agree with this. Go across the street and see new apartments and rent. They don't match up. And if we are paying this price for what we have now, what is it going to be if they improve them somewhat? Then they will be out of the ball park. No matter what you do they are not new, they were at one time, but will never be again. It's not fair to charge new prices for old apartments. If you were to price these apartments by comparing them to others that are very similar you would keep most of the residents for way longer periods. Just about everyone that leaves is doing so because of the rental rate. And they can find just as good or sometimes better for lower rents. I guess it is just up to corporate how they want this to work, for them or against them. There are a lot of things that make it hard for some people to stay here. That needs to be taken into consideration. If it can't be changed then it surely needs to be looked at fairly. Right now it is not. There are changes that could be made discreetly and would make a huge difference.

A comfortable, quiet neighborhood. Friendly neighbors! I love that it is so dog friendly. That is a huge positive for myself and is one of the many reasons that keep me here.
Thank you so much for your response! We are so glad to hear that you are happy here at the Marquis! If we can ever be of any assitance to you let us know!