Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing staff was very helpful and made sure that I felt comfortable while on-site. I received a wealth of information about the community and the surrounding area.
Our team strives every day to create an environment where comfort and convenience meet! Thank you for your kind feedback!

Time to move on

Nice place for the value when first moved in. In 2 years the rent has gone up 40% which is absurd. The property was sold to another management company which is likely part of the reason. Parking is now enforced, which had never been an issue prior, so now you have towing naz1s farming the property. More back pockets filled and no value added. Just know there's much better options for the money out there.

stay away from this apartment

It is noisy, people play soccer in the parking area, they yell and scream.
Leasing office sells reserved parking which means if you want to park close to your apartment, you need to pay extra money.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is an older property that is undergoing a retrofit in the apartments.
Our community was built in 1998, and we have been making some interior enhancements over the last few years. We are enhancing everything from appliances to hardware to lighting, and so much more! Call or stop by today to see a newly updated home!

I will not rec omend this community to others because of the recent changes. We can pay just as much across the street and do not have to deal with assigned parking spots and being kicked out of the pool at dusk; not for being loud, but just for being there. Again, we will not be renewing our lease.

Email communications are helpful in alerting residents what they should not be doing which fosters an environment of compliance in keeping the community safe and neat in appearance.

The community use to be a great place to live that I recommended to people both professionally as well as personally. There has been so many changes recently that are confusing and don't seem to make sense therefore I no longer recommend the property. The most recent is parking, the running joke among my friends is they would prefer park downtown Raleigh rather than visit and risk being towed at my apartment complex.

Property maintenance is not up to the expectation

If there is a problem/maintenance issue that can be fixed by on-site maintenance, then they get it done. If that problem can't be fixed by on-site maintenance and would require third party contractors, then that would wait forever. They don't reduce rent or show alternate arrangement.

The overall atmosphere is peaceful, the buildings and grounds well maintained, pets treated like residents, neighbors are polite and mindful of others and most of all the staff is excellent!

due to pricing I can't agree with this. Go across the street and see new apartments and rent. They don't match up. And if we are paying this price for what we have now, what is it going to be if they improve them somewhat? Then they will be out of the ball park. No matter what you do they are not new, they were at one time, but will never be again. It's not fair to charge new prices for old apartments. If you were to price these apartments by comparing them to others that are very similar you would keep most of the residents for way longer periods. Just about everyone that leaves is doing so because of the rental rate. And they can find just as good or sometimes better for lower rents. I guess it is just up to corporate how they want this to work, for them or against them. There are a lot of things that make it hard for some people to stay here. That needs to be taken into consideration. If it can't be changed then it surely needs to be looked at fairly. Right now it is not. There are changes that could be made discreetly and would make a huge difference.

A comfortable, quiet neighborhood. Friendly neighbors! I love that it is so dog friendly. That is a huge positive for myself and is one of the many reasons that keep me here.
Thank you so much for your response! We are so glad to hear that you are happy here at the Marquis! If we can ever be of any assitance to you let us know!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was close to area attractions and shopping. It was close to major highways and the airport. The community was located in good school districts.
You're absolutely right! Park West Village shopping center is within walking distance and offers TONS of shopping, dining, and entertainment options!

Morrisville is also known for being in the "heart" of the Triangle, so accessibility to major highways and airport is extremely convenient! Pick a direction, and you can be in one of the major cities/towns within minutes whether it be Raleigh, Durham, or Chapel Hill.

The complex is kept clean and in great repair. The only issue is doggy poop her and there (especially the dog park area). The staff is great and so very friendly. So far the neighbors are nice.
We have suggested the complex to a family member that was moving to the area. Unfortunately, it was just outside their price range and area they needed to live in for work.

My family has had a great experience living here. That is why we have stayed for so many years. We love the staff. They are always friendly and helpful. Although these apartments are comparatively older than others, they are up to date and well maintained.

I have already spoke highly of this apartment complex to family & friends, & would recommend this place to others.