Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

My perception is that the residents were taken care of. It seemed everywhere we turned, there was another maintenance team member out working on the property. That made 24-hour emergency seem very real and not just talk, which was impressive.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is an apartment community that has useful amenities and floor plans. It is very close to shopping and entertainment. The rental prices are also reasonable.
Thank you for your feedback! We are very close to lots of shopping at entertainment right across the street at Park West Village!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was impressed with the upkeep of the community and how well and clean everything looked. It was a busy day and the leasing agents were friendly and nice. I had a great time and I also liked the apartment. The staff was very professional.
We're so happy you enjoyed your visit to the community! Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance with your new home search!

I would recommend the apartments because they are nice and the staff is great, but I would be sure that the loud neighbors, the noise from people running up and down stairs, and the small closet, would be made known, if one was looking. If I knew how bad these things were, I would not have taken the apartment. Something should be done about the noise from the stairs and neighbors.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would likely recommend this property to a friend. I thought the location was very nice. The leasing professional was very friendly and helpful.
Thank you for your feedback! Our community does offer a fantastic location right across the street from so many great shopping and dining options at Park West Village!

I wouldn't recommend it if you expect peace and quiet.

I believe the quality of the apartment doesn't buffer the noise from neighboring apartments. When brought to the attention of the office personnel, they have the attitude of just deal with it.

My son is currently looking for a one bedroom, but he would need a better rate than what we have for a short term lease.
Thank you so much for the kuddos!!

It's a home community. Everything from the people here to the apartment staff.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The apartment showed well. The leasing agent was great and very conversational, easy to talk to. She genuinely cared about my needs.
We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit and learning more about our community! We are happy to assist you with your move in every way we can, so please don't hesitate to contact us!

I don't know. All of my family live outside of NC. I only chose this community because it was really close to my place of work.

This community is very respectful and quiet. Hardly see of hear my neighbors

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff was very nice and I could tell they would be willing to help if I had any questions or concerns. The apartment felt like a home and I could see myself living there.
Thank you for such kind words! We strive every day to help our customers in every way we can!

Am retired with fixed income that increases less than the annual renewal rates of the apartment. Would of course prefer to see a smaller increase in my renewal rates, as I have to cut elsewhere in my budget. I have been here for 12 years now.

Other communities have a lot of better benefits of clubhouse and bigger play areas .Apart from the other nite outs, we used to have movie nights till last year which have also stopped . Didn't have a single one this year . The maintainence staff concern too. A lot of changes have happened this year which seem like a setback for this community.
We welcome any and all suggestions for what improvements residents would like to see to our community amenities. Please share with us what you would enjoy having at the community so that we can make recommendations to our owners.

We host numerous resident functions annually and recommend that residents watch our Facebook page as well as the resident portal calendars for information on dates and times. Unfortunately, we no longer have the means of hosting movie nights due to license restrictions through the Motion Picture Licensing Corporation. Nevertheless, we do and will continue to host an array of different events throughout the year. If you have suggestions on different types of events we could hold, please share with us your thoughts!

Lastly, we have unfortunately experienced staff changes on the service team across this year, and are actively interviewing for an open position at this time. We plan to have this position refilled within the next couple of weeks. We are doing everything we can to quickly return to a full staff and work on training and developing a new team.