Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560
75% 208 out of 278renters

Recently Viewed

it is a good value and a great location. More dog stations would be welcome. Recent painting and window replacements have been good. Did have a slight concern that nails were often in the parking lot and did worry about possibly puncturing my tires.
The location can't be beat since you're within walking distance to Park West Village shopping center, not to mention less than five minutes from several major roads (I40, 540, etc.)

We are pleased that you like the community improvements made this year! We will look into your request regarding additional pet stations as we want to ensure they are easily accessible and available! Thank you for this suggestion!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I thought the apartment community was in a great location. They were reasonable for what I saw offered.
Yes, our community is within walking distance to Park West Village shopping center which offers an array of great shopping, dining, and entertainment options!

Location of the apartment is plus. Negative is recreation options and rent to sqft ratio.
Our community's location offers great convenience since we are directly across the street from Park West Village shopping center! Dining, shopping, and entertainment options are just a short walk away!

Our community does offer an onsite play area, pool, and the fitness center is currently under a major renovation and expansion which will be complete around the first of September! For those that have an interest in more outdoor activities, we are fortunate to be located within 5 miles of a number of parks including Bond and Lake Crabtree parks and the Cary Greenway!

As previously stated, no longer a friendly community.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Although the property itself was not horrible, the pitch was not that great. I was not excited about living there to the point that nothing else around mattered. The leasing professional did not make the place sound appealing, especially because I said I would be living alone for the first time. I did not care what was around for the most part because the community seemed very plain. Especially for such an affluent area, I would expect more.
We regretfully apologize for your initial visit not meeting your expectations. Our community does, in fact, offer many conveniences and features which we want to make sure you are aware of. There are many changes in process at the community which is bringing a fully renovated fitness center; all new exterior siding, windows, and color scheme; new interior renovations; and much more to the community! We would welcome the opportunity to revisit with you and ensure all information was shared with you so that you can feel confident that your personal experience and needs will be met.

Great location. Above average features. Staff is great.
Thank you so much for filling out a survey about your experience at The Marquis on Cary Parkway. We take pride in our customer service and always welcome any feedback.

This community is located in a progressive and convenient neighborhood. The grounds are well kept. The office staff is courteous. The communications, via email, are sufficient and appreciated.
We're glad you enjoy living at the community! It certainly is nice having all the conveniences right across the street at Park West Village, isn't it?!

Not comfortable living environment. I love the actual apartment itself but not the neighbors or the community. Parking is awful and the noise is worse than any other apartment community I've ever lived in, including college housing. The culture of the those that live here overpopulates and is not welcoming.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was well maintained. The The parking lots had no cracks or craters. The amenities were appealing. The leasing professional was friendly and helpful.
We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the community! If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office! We hope you'll choose Marquis on Cary Parkway for your next home!

Have recommended 4-5 persons and 3 are residents now.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The office staff was very welcoming and greeted me right way. I loved the amount of professionalism extended. The information and what I was given to take home were confirmed and correct. The apartments were beautiful and had unique features such as the small window in the bedroom area. The amount of storage was amazing and the amenities were clean. I would love to call the community home.

I love the location, the spaciousness of the apartments and the quality of the interior as well as the way in which the community is kept in general. I also appreciate permit parking.

Missing tennis court and gym has less space

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

My perception is that the residents were taken care of. It seemed everywhere we turned, there was another maintenance team member out working on the property. That made 24-hour emergency seem very real and not just talk, which was impressive.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is an apartment community that has useful amenities and floor plans. It is very close to shopping and entertainment. The rental prices are also reasonable.
Thank you for your feedback! We are very close to lots of shopping at entertainment right across the street at Park West Village!