Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560
76% 205 out of 270renters

Recently Viewed

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Although the property itself was not horrible, the pitch was not that great. I was not excited about living there to the point that nothing else around mattered. The leasing professional did not make the place sound appealing, especially because I said I would be living alone for the first time. I did not care what was around for the most part because the community seemed very plain. Especially for such an affluent area, I would expect more.
We regretfully apologize for your initial visit not meeting your expectations. Our community does, in fact, offer many conveniences and features which we want to make sure you are aware of. There are many changes in process at the community which is bringing a fully renovated fitness center; all new exterior siding, windows, and color scheme; new interior renovations; and much more to the community! We would welcome the opportunity to revisit with you and ensure all information was shared with you so that you can feel confident that your personal experience and needs will be met.

Great location. Above average features. Staff is great.
Thank you so much for filling out a survey about your experience at The Marquis on Cary Parkway. We take pride in our customer service and always welcome any feedback.

This community is located in a progressive and convenient neighborhood. The grounds are well kept. The office staff is courteous. The communications, via email, are sufficient and appreciated.
We're glad you enjoy living at the community! It certainly is nice having all the conveniences right across the street at Park West Village, isn't it?!

Not comfortable living environment. I love the actual apartment itself but not the neighbors or the community. Parking is awful and the noise is worse than any other apartment community I've ever lived in, including college housing. The culture of the those that live here overpopulates and is not welcoming.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was well maintained. The The parking lots had no cracks or craters. The amenities were appealing. The leasing professional was friendly and helpful.
We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the community! If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office! We hope you'll choose Marquis on Cary Parkway for your next home!

Have recommended 4-5 persons and 3 are residents now.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The office staff was very welcoming and greeted me right way. I loved the amount of professionalism extended. The information and what I was given to take home were confirmed and correct. The apartments were beautiful and had unique features such as the small window in the bedroom area. The amount of storage was amazing and the amenities were clean. I would love to call the community home.

I love the location, the spaciousness of the apartments and the quality of the interior as well as the way in which the community is kept in general. I also appreciate permit parking.

Missing tennis court and gym has less space

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

My perception is that the residents were taken care of. It seemed everywhere we turned, there was another maintenance team member out working on the property. That made 24-hour emergency seem very real and not just talk, which was impressive.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is an apartment community that has useful amenities and floor plans. It is very close to shopping and entertainment. The rental prices are also reasonable.
Thank you for your feedback! We are very close to lots of shopping at entertainment right across the street at Park West Village!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was impressed with the upkeep of the community and how well and clean everything looked. It was a busy day and the leasing agents were friendly and nice. I had a great time and I also liked the apartment. The staff was very professional.
We're so happy you enjoyed your visit to the community! Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance with your new home search!

I would recommend the apartments because they are nice and the staff is great, but I would be sure that the loud neighbors, the noise from people running up and down stairs, and the small closet, would be made known, if one was looking. If I knew how bad these things were, I would not have taken the apartment. Something should be done about the noise from the stairs and neighbors.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would likely recommend this property to a friend. I thought the location was very nice. The leasing professional was very friendly and helpful.
Thank you for your feedback! Our community does offer a fantastic location right across the street from so many great shopping and dining options at Park West Village!

I wouldn't recommend it if you expect peace and quiet.