Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560

Marquis on Cary Parkway is rated 4.0365 out of 5 by 219.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter I believe the quality of the apartment doesn't buffer the noise from neighboring apartments. When brought to the attention of the office personnel, they have the attitude of just deal with it.
Date published: 2015-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter My son is currently looking for a one bedroom, but he would need a better rate than what we have for a short term lease.
Date published: 2015-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter It's a home community. Everything from the people here to the apartment staff.
Date published: 2015-05-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator The apartment showed well. The leasing agent was great and very conversational, easy to talk to. She genuinely cared about my needs.
Date published: 2015-04-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter I don't know. All of my family live outside of NC. I only chose this community because it was really close to my place of work.
Date published: 2015-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter This community is very respectful and quiet. Hardly see of hear my neighbors
Date published: 2015-02-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator The staff was very nice and I could tell they would be willing to help if I had any questions or concerns. The apartment felt like a home and I could see myself living there.
Date published: 2015-01-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter Am retired with fixed income that increases less than the annual renewal rates of the apartment. Would of course prefer to see a smaller increase in my renewal rates, as I have to cut elsewhere in my budget. I have been here for 12 years now.
Date published: 2015-01-15