Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560

Nice apartments, great office staff, beautiful grounds.

It's a wonderful community

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community appeared well maintained. The staff was professional and accommodating.
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time visiting the community, and hope to see you again soon as a new resident!

The walls are very thin and you can hear all of your neighbors

Value for Money

Other apartments are available at lower rates

The Garbage area is a big eye store especially over the weekends.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was full of surprises. The apartment was much larger than expected and had a lot of kitchen space and a lot of storage space. The two bedroom and three bedroom pricing were not much different from each other. I can see my family living happily ever after in this community.
We are so pleased to hear that your visit to the community felt like coming home! Please let us know how we can assist you in selecting your new home with us!

Overall, the community is a very nice, family-oriented community. We enjoy the apartment layout and feel like we are getting a fairly good value for our rent, even though we are not in an upgraded unit.
Thank you for sharing your experience living at the community! We greatly value your residency and are happy to assist if you ever need anything!

Noisy neighbors, maintenance requests not addressed.

Service is very bad.
We welcome an opportunity to speak further with you regarding your specific concerns, and we'll take measures to address your needs and improve your experience. Your satisfaction and comfort in your home is important to us!

The only thing holding me back from recommending this place would be the volume of children that just run out in front of your car without looking. After this happens I will look around for the parent, but I will almost always find that these children are playing outside unsupervised (or by someone who honestly just doesn't seem to care).

I recommended several of my friends/colleagues who already moved to this community in the last 2 years. I would recommend because it's the safe and friendly community and also the community has good understanding office personnel/service staff
We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your stay, and we very much appreciate you referring others to join the community! Our team aims to please, so if we can ever be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was very nice and offered the residents a lot of different things to do in the community. The staff members were very nice and friendly throughout the time that we were together.
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at the community! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Maintenance takes about a week or so to respond, kids are constantly running around the parking lot and sidewalks. People are constantly hanging out in the parking lot which is odd to me. It seems like no one follows the rule of 2 members per family for the pool..I am comfortable with my apartment.