Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560

Marquis on Cary Parkway is rated 4.1688 out of 5 by 154.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter A comfortable, quiet neighborhood. Friendly neighbors! I love that it is so dog friendly. That is a huge positive for myself and is one of the many reasons that keep me here.
Date published: 2014-04-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator The community was close to area attractions and shopping. It was close to major highways and the airport. The community was located in good school districts.
Date published: 2014-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter The complex is kept clean and in great repair. The only issue is doggy poop her and there (especially the dog park area). The staff is great and so very friendly. So far the neighbors are nice. We have suggested the complex to a family member that was moving to the area. Unfortunately, it was just outside their price range and area they needed to live in for work.
Date published: 2014-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from
Date published: 2014-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from
Date published: 2014-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter My family has had a great experience living here. That is why we have stayed for so many years. We love the staff. They are always friendly and helpful. Although these apartments are comparatively older than others, they are up to date and well maintained.
Date published: 2014-02-17