Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560

Recently Viewed

There are some good aspects of this community, but I cannot recommend a community where there are pest problems.
We offer weekly pest control services provided by an outside, NC licensed vendor. This service is included in the monthly pest control fee that all residents pay of $4.50. Please contact our office if you have a current need to be added to the weekly service list.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a very nice community with an affordable price range. It was well kept and the leasing professional mentioned they had gone through a recent renovation. The leasing professional did a good job of understanding my needs for a future home.
Thank you for letting us know how the leasing professional took care of you and your needs during the tour you had at Marquis on Cary Parkway. We love hearing positive feedback to make sure we continue to strive for the best customer service for future and current residents.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

My experience today was a positive one. This location is conveniently located near a popular shopping complex as well as a few main streets and/or highways for this area. The apartments are well maintained, inside and out. The recent renovations to the kitchen cabinetry and appliances look great.
We're so pleased to hear that you like our updates, and you are so right about the convenience to great shopping and dining at Park West Village! Please don't hesitate to contact our team if we can be of any further assistance!

Good family oriented community. Friendly neighbors, nice playground.
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoy living at the Marquis! Thank you for your residency!

My overall experience has been the very best, I have nothing but the best to say about the community and how it is managed.
We are so pleased to hear you enjoy calling the Marquis on Cary Parkway home! As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Depending on individual preference, the community was sufficient for my personal preference. The apartment was located on the ground floor and there were a lot of trees around the building. It was close as nature intended. The community amenities were great, such as the fitness center and swimming pool. The staff were friendly and helpful.
We are so happy to hear that our community meets your needs! We aim to please, so don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community has some great amenities and has had recent renovations that make it look brand new and appealing to live, work, and play on site. The office staff have an open door policy and wish for each resident to feel comfortable, safe, and happy in their home. I enjoyed my visit to the property and would look forward to working with them in the future.
We definitely strive to offer our customers an environment where they can live, work, and play....all at the Marquis! You definitely hit the nail on the head with that statement! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit! Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance!

With the cost of rent here and the service not where it was when I first moved in to this property years ago, I would not recommend it here like I once did.
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and allowing us to work with our service team to ensure your needs were addressed this week. If you ever have a need in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are committed to ensuring that your next service experience is exceptional once more!

Very friendly environment.I would like to be here until I buy my own home.The only concern is the suddent increase of rates and insects.
We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your stay at the Marquis! Please let us know if you ever require interior pest control service as the technician visits the community weekly.
Also, please know that our rates are based on our surrounding market and availability, and are evaluated daily to ensure fair and competitive pricing for all.

Please see my comments above and take necessary steps.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would definitely recommend this community to others. The customer service there was outstanding.
Thank you! We certainly aim to please!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was very nice. The amenities were up to date and offered a lot for the residents. The staff was very nice and professional.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit! We hope to see you as our newest resident!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a well put together community, whose apartments came at a reasonable rate. I would certainly tell others about this community.
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and liked what you saw! Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions as you make your leasing decision!

I will recommend because of the apartment amenities and maintenance service but I would tell them not to be surprised if they see cockroaches or rodents.
With our major exterior renovation project this year where we replaced all exterior siding, roofs, and windows, we acknowledge that this led to a period of time where residents saw an increase in pest activity. This was a result of the outer walls and surrounding flower and mulch beds being disturbed, and it stirred up activity.

We have been actively working with our pest control service provider to combat and resolve the issue. We are pleased to say that the situation has drastically improved and is on its way to be rectified. If you continue to experience a pest issue at this time, please know that we have a technician onsite every week and would happy to have the interior of your home serviced. This is a service we provide at no additional charge.

Too many Cockroaches.
We provide pest control services through Sustainable Pest Systems on a weekly basis to our residents at no additional charge. Please contact our office at 919-465-1800 or mqcaryparkway@cwsapartments.com so that we may add your home to the weekly service list.