Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560

Walls are very thin and noises carry from outside and neighbors. Kids are constantly playing and yelling in the breezeways of the buildings and in the parking lots. We saw multiple emails sent out saying these behaviors are not allowed, but there was never any follow-through.

Due to how my apartment belongings and myself were disrespected and damaged because of a leak ftom the upstairs apartment. Some of my belongings were damaged by an employee of the complex.

I have already recommended my friends (they moved-in as well) and would definitely recommend this apartment community to my friends/new colleagues.
One of our goals here at Cary Parkway is to continue to provide the best customer service to all future and current residents! When reading you are referring prospective residents to our community, these are kinds of things our team loves to read about. Please do continue to refer friends and colleagues to our community! We are so thankful to have you and all of our residents here with us!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The renovations done to the community were great and I would love to call this place my next home! The leasing professionals were friendly, attentive and knowledgeable.
Thank you for stopping by our community! We love hearing such great feedback on the renovations. Our renovations work has been a long project, but we are so glad to see the finished outcome of it coming together. Hearing our leasing professionals took care of you during your tour also keeps our team happy and motivated to continue to provide excellent costumer service.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This community had a lot to offer, especially when you take into account the local conveniences in the area, the pricing, and what the community had to offer as a whole was great.

It is a comfortable and family community.
We as a team have always referred to our community as the place "where comfort and convenience meet." We are so pleased to hear that you enjoy the community as much as we do!

There are some good aspects of this community, but I cannot recommend a community where there are pest problems.
We offer weekly pest control services provided by an outside, NC licensed vendor. This service is included in the monthly pest control fee that all residents pay of $4.50. Please contact our office if you have a current need to be added to the weekly service list.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a very nice community with an affordable price range. It was well kept and the leasing professional mentioned they had gone through a recent renovation. The leasing professional did a good job of understanding my needs for a future home.
Thank you for letting us know how the leasing professional took care of you and your needs during the tour you had at Marquis on Cary Parkway. We love hearing positive feedback to make sure we continue to strive for the best customer service for future and current residents.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

My experience today was a positive one. This location is conveniently located near a popular shopping complex as well as a few main streets and/or highways for this area. The apartments are well maintained, inside and out. The recent renovations to the kitchen cabinetry and appliances look great.
We're so pleased to hear that you like our updates, and you are so right about the convenience to great shopping and dining at Park West Village! Please don't hesitate to contact our team if we can be of any further assistance!

Good family oriented community. Friendly neighbors, nice playground.
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoy living at the Marquis! Thank you for your residency!

My overall experience has been the very best, I have nothing but the best to say about the community and how it is managed.
We are so pleased to hear you enjoy calling the Marquis on Cary Parkway home! As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Depending on individual preference, the community was sufficient for my personal preference. The apartment was located on the ground floor and there were a lot of trees around the building. It was close as nature intended. The community amenities were great, such as the fitness center and swimming pool. The staff were friendly and helpful.
We are so happy to hear that our community meets your needs! We aim to please, so don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community has some great amenities and has had recent renovations that make it look brand new and appealing to live, work, and play on site. The office staff have an open door policy and wish for each resident to feel comfortable, safe, and happy in their home. I enjoyed my visit to the property and would look forward to working with them in the future.
We definitely strive to offer our customers an environment where they can live, work, and play....all at the Marquis! You definitely hit the nail on the head with that statement! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit! Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance!

With the cost of rent here and the service not where it was when I first moved in to this property years ago, I would not recommend it here like I once did.
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and allowing us to work with our service team to ensure your needs were addressed this week. If you ever have a need in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are committed to ensuring that your next service experience is exceptional once more!

Very friendly environment.I would like to be here until I buy my own home.The only concern is the suddent increase of rates and insects.
We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your stay at the Marquis! Please let us know if you ever require interior pest control service as the technician visits the community weekly.
Also, please know that our rates are based on our surrounding market and availability, and are evaluated daily to ensure fair and competitive pricing for all.