Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560

Marquis on Cary Parkway is rated 4.1589 out of 5 by 151.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from
Date published: 2014-04-03
Rated 2 out of 5 by from
Date published: 2014-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from
Date published: 2014-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from
Date published: 2014-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter My family has had a great experience living here. That is why we have stayed for so many years. We love the staff. They are always friendly and helpful. Although these apartments are comparatively older than others, they are up to date and well maintained.
Date published: 2014-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter I have already spoke highly of this apartment complex to family & friends, & would recommend this place to others.
Date published: 2014-02-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter I would love to remain out here when my lease is up in may but the rent for a 1 bedroom is just to high for me.
Date published: 2014-02-23