Marquis on Cary Parkway

Morrisville, NC

Marquis on Cary Parkway

Nestled in the Heart of the Triangle, the Marquis on Cary Parkway features a relaxing setting of woods and peaceful ponds. You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience where you will enjoy easy access to RTP, RDU, and I-40. Our award winning team is here to accommodate your needs, and find you the perfect new home.

1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560

I recommended several of my friends/colleagues who already moved to this community in the last 2 years. I would recommend because it's the safe and friendly community and also the community has good understanding office personnel/service staff
We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your stay, and we very much appreciate you referring others to join the community! Our team aims to please, so if we can ever be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was very nice and offered the residents a lot of different things to do in the community. The staff members were very nice and friendly throughout the time that we were together.
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at the community! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Maintenance takes about a week or so to respond, kids are constantly running around the parking lot and sidewalks. People are constantly hanging out in the parking lot which is odd to me. It seems like no one follows the rule of 2 members per family for the pool..I am comfortable with my apartment.

Swimming Pool opening was quite delayed, Pest Control and breeze way cleaning can be improved

Overall the place is nice to stay with family. But again I would request to look into the pest control and preventive measure from those wild reptiles.
Thank you for sharing your feedback and suggestions! We would welcome an opportunity to speak further with you regarding your specific concerns. Please reach out to us at 919-465-1800 and we can discuss your suggestion further!

I would, but there are points of frustration. Communications could be improved. It seems like most communications don't apply to me. Things like kids playing in parking lot, dog waste not getting picked up, etc. You guys know that I don't have a pet and I don't have kids living here, so why send me that email. Seems that your system would be sophisticated enough to segment your messaging to the residents that it is applicable to. And more notification would be helpful if that is possible. I travel a good bit, so I may not be here for a week or two at a time. Always seems like that is when I get the time sensitive notice (parking lot being resurfaced, all cars must be moved....) I had to call one of my employees, get them to drive over here, tell them where the spare key to the apartment is, have them come in and then explain where the spare jeep key is, etc..) Big pain. Otherwise, everything is good (once the pool opens). Complex is generally very quite, grounds always look really nice. I love the location. Office staff is friendly and helpful.

Great location

Kids roam wild across the neighborhood and play in the streets. It is a nightmare for car owners. Every attempt by management to stop it doesn’t have an impact.

The children that live in this community are out of control, no matter how many emails are sent out. They play and ride their bikes in the parking lots and sidewalks. They ruin the landscaping. Someone needs to actively be monitoring the grounds.

This is a great complex. The apartments are very nice and rarely require maintenance, while the staff members are friendly and helpful. My only suggestion would be to try to give a little more advanced notice when doing something around the community that requires resident action (like moving cars so they can work on the parking lot or letting someone inside to check filters -- that type of thing).

It's honestly too expensive for the location and the apartment quality and I plan to move out.

The grounds of Marquis are always well kept and concerns are addressed in a timely manner. Community activities are enjoyable and the front office staff are always friendly and professional.

I am wary to recommend my friends here due to the constant noise from children running around at all hours of the day and night.

Great location with well kept areas.
Our location is certainly one that offers convenience! With great shopping, dining, and entertainment all within walking distance to Park West Village, you can live, work, and play at the Marquis!

Walls are very thin and noises carry from outside and neighbors. Kids are constantly playing and yelling in the breezeways of the buildings and in the parking lots. We saw multiple emails sent out saying these behaviors are not allowed, but there was never any follow-through.