The Encore SouthPark

Charlotte, NC

The Encore SouthPark

Get acquainted with The Encore, where a scenic location, just steps away from Symphony Park and high end shopping and dining sets the stage for distinctive design.

6205 Morrison Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28211
91% 29 out of 32renters

Recently Viewed

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was not hard to locate. The office was nicely cleaned and free from clutter. The apartment models were attractive and comfortable. The amenity areas were appealing and organized.

Due to all the above questions! It is safe and friendly and a beautiful environment!

"would" describe: excellent quality provided for realistic price!"
Thank you for taking time to review our community! We will keep working to exceed your expectations! Thanks, Alex. Community Manager

This is a safe and well maintained property. The residents here also make this a pleasant place . I truly feel like it is a close knit friendly community .

The community is a lifestyle that people seek out in CLT.

Resort style living

They are cute and have potential but I don't think it's a value/quality match.
We would love to hear more from you regarding your concerns. Please feel free to stop in my office or call and we can set something up. Thanks, Alex.

So many reasons.....amenities, location, staff,
Thank you so much for you kind words! We love having you here and hope you will call Encore SouthPark your home for a long time. Sincerely, Alex.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is a brand new community in a high end luxury shopping area in South Park.
Great building in a great location! We are glad you liked what you saw. Thank you for your feedback!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was truly the best of the best type of community that could not possibly be more luxurious. It had a hotel type of setting and really drew me in quickly. Everything was well planned out in the design and amenities. It truly offered a fantastic type of lifestyle.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review!