Silos South End

Charlotte, NC

Silos South End

Sitting near the center of Charlottes happening South End is a whole new take on urban living. More like a resort than apartments featuring amazing amenities and 5 star touches.

131 Poindexter Dr
Charlotte, NC 28203

As a pet owner, I value the “pet friendly” amenities. The staff and maintenance have always been professional, friendly and timely. This will be my third year as a Silo resident.

The apartment is super cute, but the walls are ridiculously thin and I can hear my neighbors having sex every night. Many apartments in south end provide breakfast for residents, but ours that used to be good is now disgusting

Everything's great. I wish the gym was a little larger or included a free bar rack instead of a smithing machine. Overall the price I'm paying is due to limited availability of units at the time of signing. I really wish I could knock this price down a few hundred and comprise with a smaller unit to continue renting from here.

Great amenities/location for a reasonable value

Great location, love the community feel of the green spaces between the buildings.

24 hour concierge is something I would definitely look for/recommend to someone looking for a new apartment.

Everything about living in this community has been excellent. There only difficulty has been with valet trash not being picked up from Friday to Sunday.

Parking is disgraceful. Some appliances within the apartment (dishwasher) are not fully functioning.

Lack of resident parking, some of the rowdy young residents

The walls are extremely thin and brunch on Saturdays is beyond disgusting. It used to be SO GOOD!! The last 18 months it has been inedible.

The office staff alone with the community gets a high rating from me

Rent costs vs. amenities in newer apts right down street

Very expensive so wouldn’t recommend to colleagues unless they didn’t mind paying so much.

I would be a 10 if the units were a more affordable price. Charlotte has high rental rates in general, but many are spending more than the suggested portion of their income on housing.

I love living at the Silos. I feel rent is a little high especially with all of the new apartments popping up that are the same price brand new