The Links Rea Farms

Charlotte, NC

The Links Rea Farms

The Links Rea Farms apartments are a brand new community featuring apartments and townhomes in South Charlotte, NC. Our pet-friendly community is part of the Rea Farms Village mixed-use development. We offer one, two and three bedroom apartments and townhomes with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and hardwood-style flooring. Our premium amenities include two resort-style pools, an entertainment suite and a Sports Lounge that has been designed to fit your social lifestyle.

7420 N Rea Park Ln
Charlotte, NC 28277

Links at Rea Farms is a beautiful community however as a newer community there seem to be some processes and procedures that the office team and maintenance team need to work on and perfect. Customer Service Training may be helpful.

Complex is great, but it is still new.. I already feel like too many residents disrespect the amenities, and the facility which I do see emails going out to blanket cover topics, but hoping that additional measures are being taken to address repeated violations.

The staff here are so friendly and professional. The golf simulator is what truly sold me! :)

I am always recommending The Links to friends and co-workers.

It's THE place to live n the vibrant Ballantyne area.

Apartments are in great shape. Facility is very clean and well maintained. Office staff is awesome!

I would because it is a beautiful property with even more beautiful people and staff. However, the rent is much higher than I would like. Especially since I am a Simpson Property employee and I am literally always at work.

Apt community in a good location to reach stores.

Safe and clean environment

Would not- because of how many units are being built in the area- in years time, it will be so crowded and inconvenient/bothersome.

Great place to call home.

Would recommend with the qualifier that the property is under construction.

The apartment design, the amenities, the office staff and maintenance team are exceptional.