Cary, NC

Chancery Village

Chancery Village offers unsurpassed apartment home beauty with all the high tech necessities of modern living and state of the art amenities in a conveniently located, tranquil wooded setting.

25510 Burbage Circle
Cary, NC 27519

Some residents can be rude and/or dirty.

Made one resident sign the lease. Recommended few others indirectly, they all are residents now. This is the only community i have stayed so far so not sure where it stands compared to other communities. Will surely put a good word if required, people are free to make their choices.

The rent is too high.. Also have noticed a change in the type of tenants that live here.
Miriam,
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Our prices are a culmination of what our market around us is offering and our comparable amenities. Nevertheless, I'm more than happy to negotiate on your behalf to get a better price for you. Please come by or call me at the office, so I know what you'd be happy with. As far as the residents we have had an influx of tech companies transferring more professionals to the area and many do work from home. If you have concerns please let me know what they are and we can come to a mutual conclusion together. Thanks and I look forward to hearing back.

Jason Clayton
Community Manager
Chancery Village

I love my kitchen aisle... I love my garden tub and I love not being far from the pool.

Fix your staff and fix your insane rent hikes every year for nothing new in return.

Convienent location.

The "bad, noisy neighbor" effect is likely contributing to this decision.

Quality of the personnel needs to improve.

Comparing to other communities the rent a bit higher.
Thank you for your great rating, I truly appreciate it. Christine-Manager,

i would have recommended this place 2-3 years ago but now i am not a fan.
Please contact me so we can discuss the concerns and satisfaction issues you mentioned. Thank you Christine-Manager.

It’s just too expensive. The main reason I will be leaving. It’s just not worth the money.
Thank you for your feedback. Please contact me to discuss longer lease term options for your renewal.

If the person is working for the companies in the RTP area, this is one of the nice locations to live.
We appreciate your 4-star rating! Our residents satisfaction is number 1 goal!

I have lived there for 4 years and every concern has been handled very professionally. The staff is concern about the well-being of their tenants. To me that's very important.
Thank you for your 5-start rating. I appreciate your comments.

I have shared my feedback above on 3 missing features in the community. They will convert my response from likely to very likely :)
Thank you for your 4-Star rating!

I would recommend this apartment because I feel safe, the office staff are professional and pleasant, I enjoy the amenities, and the overall complex is always well kept and clean.
I truly appreciate you for taking time to share your great review score of Chancery Village with prospective residents. Many Thanks.