Chancery Village

Cary, NC

Chancery Village

Chancery Village offers unsurpassed apartment home beauty with all the high tech necessities of modern living and state of the art amenities in a conveniently located, tranquil wooded setting.

25510 Burbage Circle
Cary, NC 27519

The "bad, noisy neighbor" effect is likely contributing to this decision.

Quality of the personnel needs to improve.

Comparing to other communities the rent a bit higher.
Thank you for your great rating, I truly appreciate it. Christine-Manager,

i would have recommended this place 2-3 years ago but now i am not a fan.
Please contact me so we can discuss the concerns and satisfaction issues you mentioned. Thank you Christine-Manager.

It’s just too expensive. The main reason I will be leaving. It’s just not worth the money.
Thank you for your feedback. Please contact me to discuss longer lease term options for your renewal.

If the person is working for the companies in the RTP area, this is one of the nice locations to live.
We appreciate your 4-star rating! Our residents satisfaction is number 1 goal!

I have lived there for 4 years and every concern has been handled very professionally. The staff is concern about the well-being of their tenants. To me that's very important.
Thank you for your 5-start rating. I appreciate your comments.

I have shared my feedback above on 3 missing features in the community. They will convert my response from likely to very likely :)
Thank you for your 4-Star rating!

I would recommend this apartment because I feel safe, the office staff are professional and pleasant, I enjoy the amenities, and the overall complex is always well kept and clean.
I truly appreciate you for taking time to share your great review score of Chancery Village with prospective residents. Many Thanks.

Be aware of the security deposit....!!

Hi. I stayed in one of the apartments for over 5 months and have deposited $250 as security deposit.The stay was good and i have enjoyed it. But when i vacated the apartment there was no intimation regarding the Refund money until 1 1/2 month until i reached out leasing office.
At last today i have got the refund statement for $46. I felt astonished and reached out to the leasing office and asked them regarding the extra costs. I was not satisfied with the response after spending 1 whole day of cleaning i was charged over $150. I'm convinced with the response. I wanted to bring to your notice so that you are aware of this...!!
I would be more than happy to discuss your move-out charges and show you the move-out photos of your apartment. Please contact the office so we that we can arrange a convenient time.

Best, Loaction
Thank you so much for your positive feedback and 5-star rating.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was very nice and well kept. I thought the apartment was a bit small.

Everything is excellent.

My only complaint is that the TVs in the exercise equipment don't work well and the audio jacks hardly work either.

New manager has done more to make property better than previous managers. Great job.