Highlands at Dearborn

Peabody, MA

Highlands at Dearborn

Elevate yourself to a higher standard of living at Highlands at Dearborn. Whether it's our premier location, our luxurious interiors or our unmatched amenities, you will soon realize that you truly are living the high life at the Highlands.

19 Magnolia Way
Peabody, MA 01960

The parking is terrible despite the efforts to improve by apartment management, coming home on a weekend night or late during the night it is near impossible as a resident to find a spot.
Thank you for leaving your comment. We are actively working on the parking situation and hope that our continued efforts make it easier for our residents.

not enough parking for us. they don't tow cars like they said they would. need more places to throw out trash overflowing alot of the time. something needs to be done with dog owners not picking up after there dogs.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! I would be happy to meet with you and discuss certain concerns you have about the parking and would love to hear how we can make your experience living here a more enjoyable one. Please contact the office to set up an appointment. Best, Shanon

My only complaint is that the rent goes up every year a large amount.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments! I would be happy to meet with you and discuss certain concerns you may have regarding your rent. Please contact the office to schedule a time you would like to come in and meet with me. Best, Shanon

The apartment is very nice, just the heather do not work well in the bedroom just in the living room and kitchen, a BIG PROBLEM AND WAST OF TIME FOR EVERY BODY LIVING HERE IS THE PARKING SITUATION, EVERY DAY IS REALY FRUSTATE DRIVING AROUND TO FIND A PARKING, THE SPOOT SHOULD BE MARK, AND ALSO SHOULD LOWER THE PRICE OF THE GARAGE, THAN A LOT PEOPLE WOULD USE, I TALKED WITH SOME PEOPLE LIVING IN THE COMPLEX, THEY HAVE A GARAGE, THEY USE AS A STORAGE, PARK ONE CAR IN THE FRONT OF THE GARAGE AND THE OTHER 2 IN THE REGULAR SPOT, THEY SHOULD BE ALOUD TO PARK THE 2 CARS IN THE GARAGE SPOT ONLY, AND THE THIRD CAR ON THE STREET, I WILL BE MOVING OUT AND FOR SURE WOULD NEVER RECOMEND THIS TO PLACE TO ANY ONE
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. Please don't hesitate to come in to the office about any current issues you may have regarding the parking. We are currently working on coming up with an immediate action to help with the parking and we would be happy to meet with you and discuss this.

Kind Regards,
Shanon

Parking is awful also not enough handicap spota
Thank you for your feedback. I would love to meet with you and go over your concerns about the parking. As the new manager here at the Highlands I would love to meet with you and see what we can do!

Regards,
Shanon

the community has changed its demographics since I moved in, don't feel as safe as I used to
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. I would be happy to meet with you and discuss certain concerns you have and would love to hear how we can make your experience living here a more enjoyable one. Please contact the office to set some time up to come in and meet with us!

Best,
Shanon

I firmly agree there is not enough exterminator care based on the number of apartments/tenants - there is no follow-though or check up on previous requests for maintenance other than a survey (day following the repair) - but I have had 3 different exterminators yet NO ONE has checked on following up with any additional insect sightings!
Thank you for your feedback. We would be happy discuss your concerns here in the office. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Thank you.

Cost
Thank you for posting your thoughts about living at the Highlands. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please do not hesitate to contact us here in the office. Thank you.

We have sent several people to the office for apartments. Two of those people should be in the community very soon.
Thank you so much for your referrals!

I'm always telling people about this community
Thank you for spreading the word about how great the Highlands is!

I would recommend highly for quality of the apartments and nice neighbors.
Thank you for leaving your feedback!

No parking
Gym outdated
The washer/drier/dishwasher/refrigerator are outdated. The drier takes 2 hours to dry the dishwasher takes an hour and a half and hardly cleans
The walls are paper thin
I'm freezing in my room while the temperature is on 74
My master bathroom is even colder

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and concerns. Have you been by to check out our newly renovated fitness center? We would love to show are around.

Rent is just very high for the space.
Thank you for posting your thoughts about living at the Highlands. Reading these reviews and hearing resident feedback is important to us, as we use it to make our community better for all of our residents. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please do not hesitate to contact us here in the office. Thank you.

Overall it's good place, in a good location.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and review. Please do not hesitate to contact us here in the leasing office to discuss any concerns you may have. Thank you.

I would caution them against because of the price increases every time a lease is renewed, also due to the poor parking situation. I also have a problem with the non-pet friendly ice melt you use every winter that damages my dogs feet
Good Afternoon - Thank you for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us here in the Leasing Office should you wish to discuss your concerns further. Thank you.