Highlands at Dearborn

Peabody, MA

Highlands at Dearborn

Elevate yourself to a higher standard of living at Highlands at Dearborn. Whether it's our premier location, our luxurious interiors or our unmatched amenities, you will soon realize that you truly are living the high life at the Highlands.

19 Magnolia Way
Peabody, MA 01960
87% 171 out of 197renters

Recently Viewed

We have sent several people to the office for apartments. Two of those people should be in the community very soon.

I'm always telling people about this community
Thank you for spreading the word about how great the Highlands is!

I would recommend highly for quality of the apartments and nice neighbors.
Thank you for leaving your feedback!

No parking
Gym outdated
The washer/drier/dishwasher/refrigerator are outdated. The drier takes 2 hours to dry the dishwasher takes an hour and a half and hardly cleans
The walls are paper thin
I'm freezing in my room while the temperature is on 74
My master bathroom is even colder

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and concerns. Have you been by to check out our newly renovated fitness center? We would love to show are around.

Rent is just very high for the space.
Thank you for posting your thoughts about living at the Highlands. Reading these reviews and hearing resident feedback is important to us, as we use it to make our community better for all of our residents. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please do not hesitate to contact us here in the office. Thank you.

Overall it's good place, in a good location.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and review. Please do not hesitate to contact us here in the leasing office to discuss any concerns you may have. Thank you.

I would caution them against because of the price increases every time a lease is renewed, also due to the poor parking situation. I also have a problem with the non-pet friendly ice melt you use every winter that damages my dogs feet
Good Afternoon - Thank you for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us here in the Leasing Office should you wish to discuss your concerns further. Thank you.

Pricing
Hi Keegan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our online survey and for providing us with your feedback! It is an excellent way for us to provide the highest level of service to our residents and ensure that each resident has an outstanding experience at the Highlands!

Please have a wonderful week and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Best Regards,

Tristan Bolden

It's very nice to live and comfortable but some rules could change a little.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I would be happy to meet and discuss your thoughts for rule changes. Please do not hesitate to contact me at the Leasing Office. Thank you - Tristan

convenient location. questionable water and air quality. I buy bottled water.
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. Please do not hesitate to contact the Leasing Office directly about your concerns. Thank you!

I would and have recommended the Highlands to people.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment and an even bigger thank you for your referrals!

The rent is too high.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. I would be happy to discuss your concerns about the rent. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 978.535.3994.
Tristan

It is very clean, comfortable, and convient .
Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive comments!

I would recommend this apartment complex. There are still things that need to be changed and maintained, but I would recommend it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the Leasing Office to discuss your concerns.
Tristan

This is safety, and nice place for living. Also, we can easily have an access to whatever we want to go.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about living at the Highlands!