Highlands at Dearborn

Peabody, MA

Highlands at Dearborn

Elevate yourself to a higher standard of living at Highlands at Dearborn. Whether it's our premier location, our luxurious interiors or our unmatched amenities, you will soon realize that you truly are living the high life at the Highlands.

19 Magnolia Way
Peabody, MA 01960

The community is kept clean and the staff are great! I like how inside the apartments look.

Pricing is a little high. Some rough moments with upset drivers and residents in parking lots is a little worrisome. The place is nice just needs to be more affordable given the current climate here.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your feedback and are thankful you call the Highlands your home! If there is anything we can do, please don't hesitate to call us at 978-535-3994.

There is a dog poop situation that makes the complex less inviting.

I would recommend highlands. The team is amazing and respond to all my needs. I would like to see the parking go back to open parking or let everyone purchase a spot. After living here 6 years I would like to know everyone has a fair playing field. Especially some apartments were able to purchase multiples for one unit. This doesn’t keep it leveled out.

It is quiet and utilities are low. I wish they had not implemented reserved parking and found a better solution to that problem. It is a bit expensive but is around the price of other newer places with things such as a dog park.

I have recommended and my co worker also enjoys this complex.

Great location and great office personnel. Cost is a bit to high.

Great community, Staff is friendly, A great location and close by to a lot of a main routes. This Place is exactly what my Husband and I wanted.

Parking is a pain. More often than not I am parked in the visitor parking as there are no other spots. The few that were are now reserved for specific tenants. Why is that and what was the process for determining who gets a spot? I am in unit 7310.

The parking situation and the way this reserved plan was implemented. The office should have done more to communicate.

I tell all my friends and co-workers about the amenities that are offered here at Dearborn. I have met a lot of nice people to interact with.

I feel safe here and the grounds are well kept.

simply needs more parking. Truly more spaces, not just a change in parking policies. Too frequently, there are cars parked on sidewalks and in roads because finding a space after 9pm is nearly impossible

Space is great for the price. But neighbors are terrible and walls/floor are paper thin. Can hear upstairs and downstairs neighbors clearly and smoke permeates from the downstairs apartments. Grill areas constantly Ina state of needing repair. Parking is horrendous.

Rent increase too frequently for long term tenants