Mezzo Design Lofts -AY

Mezzo Design Lofts -AY

30 Caldwell St.
Charlestown, MA 02129

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Mezzo Design Lofts is a hidden gem located in a typical residential community in Charlestown. This small community offers true loft style living close to Boston and close to public transportation. The apartments are unique and well designed. The price is right and the options are amazing for all that you get in this community. Check out Mezzo....you might just find the perfect new home!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

They appeared to be really nice apartments tucked away in a pocket of the city. They appeared to be really well-built and designed.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I liked the fact that it is so close to my office and I do not have to drive anywhere.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I thought that the community common area was quite small and that the gym area was insufficient. I would have liked there to have been an entertainment room. I would not recommend the community.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The tour I went on was excellent. The community itself had nice amenities like a club house and fitness center. The apartment gave me a great impression of the staff and their commitment to customer service.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I had a really nice tour of this property. I would definitely consider staying there based on the staff, amenities, and overall welcoming feel of the property.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing agent was very attentive and professional.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The visit was positive with a friendly staff. Neat and clean.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I had a good tour of this community. It seemed to offer a great value to prospective residents in exchange for the nice amenities.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The apartment was a good size and I liked the kitchen cabinets. She had a good view of the highway yet it was soundproofed so that by closing the windows could not hear the traffic. The rates were explained only negative was that community lacked a swimming pool.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing professional was very pleasant and engaging. He made me feel comfortable, and we had a nice conversation throughout my visit. He was very professional.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Overal, I had a positive experience touring the property. The location was great and the apartments were updated and appealing. The customer service I received was also great and made my experience more enjoyable.
Thank you for the feedback and we are so happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience here at Mezzo Design Lofts! We hope to see you again soon.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community is an interesting and well designed property. It is located close to highways and shopping. The apartments have a loft like feel. They are modern, spacious and well designed. This community is a great alternative to the high price of downtown living. The rents are reasonable, the amenities adequate and parking is available at a very minimum price.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would lease at this community. The management staff was friendly and nice.
I liked the space and lay out, the flooring, full washer/dryer, granite counters, etc. The location was convenient. There was a 24 hour gym and the outdoor seating area would be nice.
Thank you for your kind words about our community!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff was amazing and the apartment itself was very beautiful and well maintained. The neighborhood where it was located was very convenient.