Mezzo Design Lofts -AY

Mezzo Design Lofts -AY

30 Caldwell St.
Charlestown, MA 02129

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I had a really nice tour of the property. I would definitely consider leasing because on the staff, amenities and overall welcoming feel of the property.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Upon arrival, the curb appeal was clean and neat. The office was well taken care of and the amenities were clean. I love the garage was accessible at every floor. It had a very urban vibe which would not be for everyone but fit the area well. The one bedrooms were a good size but were priced a little high considering the utilitarian kitchen and bathroom spaces. The washer/dryer was a very nice touch.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was in an excellent location, the amenities were fantastic and the apartment was spacious. The agent was pleasant and professional.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Mezzo Design Lofts is a hidden gem located in a typical residential community in Charlestown. This small community offers true loft style living close to Boston and close to public transportation. The apartments are unique and well designed. The price is right and the options are amazing for all that you get in this community. Check out Mezzo....you might just find the perfect new home!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

They appeared to be really nice apartments tucked away in a pocket of the city. They appeared to be really well-built and designed.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I liked the fact that it is so close to my office and I do not have to drive anywhere.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I thought that the community common area was quite small and that the gym area was insufficient. I would have liked there to have been an entertainment room. I would not recommend the community.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The tour I went on was excellent. The community itself had nice amenities like a club house and fitness center. The apartment gave me a great impression of the staff and their commitment to customer service.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I had a really nice tour of this property. I would definitely consider staying there based on the staff, amenities, and overall welcoming feel of the property.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing agent was very attentive and professional.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The visit was positive with a friendly staff. Neat and clean.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I had a good tour of this community. It seemed to offer a great value to prospective residents in exchange for the nice amenities.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The apartment was a good size and I liked the kitchen cabinets. She had a good view of the highway yet it was soundproofed so that by closing the windows could not hear the traffic. The rates were explained only negative was that community lacked a swimming pool.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing professional was very pleasant and engaging. He made me feel comfortable, and we had a nice conversation throughout my visit. He was very professional.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Overal, I had a positive experience touring the property. The location was great and the apartments were updated and appealing. The customer service I received was also great and made my experience more enjoyable.
Thank you for the feedback and we are so happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience here at Mezzo Design Lofts! We hope to see you again soon.