Artisan Station

Suwanee, GA

Artisan Station

Welcome home to Artisan Station Apartments in Suwanee, GA, formerly known as Avonlea Station. Our community features one, two and three bedroom spacious floor plans with washers and dryers in each apartment. Relax with a cup of coffee in our clubhouse or pull up a lounge chair at our resort-style pool and poolside lounge. Artisan Stations pe -friendly apartments are zoned to Gwinnett County Public Schools and our local schools are Burnette Elementary, Hull Middle School and the highly rated Peachtree Ridge High School.

1035 Scales Road
Suwanee, GA 30024

Page 1 2

This is a nice community.

I love it here, i feel safe especially because i leave out extremely early for work! It’s clean and for the most part quiet . However sometimes my trash isn’t taken by the valet service. I have never place it out late so that’s the one thing that can be fixed.

The parking situation is seriously messed up. That reliant parking crap didn’t do a thing. I still have to park so far away. It’s like they piled everyone up in the same area because there is parking at all the other buildings. And they are not cracking down on the parking rules. There have been cars parked in the same spaces for months up close when they can be used by other people with kids!!

Great for pets!!!

the parking change is not appreciated and you dictated it when we already had stickers. Also could not get a new sticker with company you chose for my daughter who is on the lease even with paying for it. Not a cool move when she is signed on lease and a driver.

Good location, quality furnishings, good rent, good amenities, quiet, friendly neighbors
Thank you on behalf of the entire team at Artisan Station! We strive for our residents to enjoy living here, just as much as we enjoy working here. If you have additional suggestions, we're always looking to improve. Thank you again for your time and residency. Sincerely, Tamara Steffen, Community Manager

I would not recommend this community if there aren't any changes on the ground maintenance, because I do not feel it positively reflects the cost of rent. However, I would recommend this apartment overall, if you're seeking a quiet and secure community with friendly staff.
Hello ! We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback regarding your experience at Artisan Station We take resident feedback seriously and do want to apologize for your frustrations about the condition of the landscaping and amenities. I did take the time to review your survey responses and took note of your positive feedback with regards to the condition of your apt and your positive experiences with our staff. That said, I am confident we can make things better and correct any issues you are now experiencing. Our top priority is to ensure that our residents enjoy their living experience and I would love the opportunity to chat with you in person to rectify any issues that have arose since move in. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

I would for the amenities that are offered
Thank you on behalf of the entire team at Artisan Station! We strive for our residents to enjoy living here, just as much as we enjoy working here. If you have additional suggestions, we're always looking to improve. Thank you again for your time and residency. Sincerely, Tamara Steffen Community Manager

I probably would not recommend at this point.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback regarding your experience at Artisan Station. We take resident feedback seriously and do want to apologize if we were not able to exceed your expectations. I did take the time to review your survey responses and took note of your positive experiences with our staff. That said, I am confident we can make things even better and correct any issues you are now experiencing. Our top priority is to ensure that our residents enjoy their living experience and I would love the opportunity to chat with you in person to rectify any issues that have arose since move in. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

i do feel safe here
I would like to see more social activity offerrings here
Hello, Thank you for taking your time to submit a great survey. It always feels good to see when residents acknowledge the effort that the staff puts into making Artisan Station such a great place to live. We strive to provide excellent customer service to our residents and I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying living at our community. We are discussing possible year round events for our residents to enjoy. If you have any suggestions or activities that you would like to see, please let me know.
Thank you again for your time and residency.
Tamara Steffen,
Community Manager

The rent cost is not worth the what you receive. The pool and gym are much smaller than other apartment complexes around the area offering similar or lower rates. Also the train that runs behind my building all the time makes it difficult to sleep. The rent rates are crazy for what you actually get as a resident.

For the most part our community is filled with very respectful people, however the drivers coming down the hill and not stopping is very dangerous for people and children walking.
Thank you for reviewing our community. I do apologize for your frustrations and would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss and resolve any outstanding issues you have. We'd like you to continue to be satisfied with your overall experience at Artisan Station. Thank you again for your review and please contact me at your convenience.

Except for the price
Thank you for your review. Our residents are our first priority, so we would love to resolve your issue(s) to the best of our abilities. Please feel free to contact us at 678-482-0007. We look forward to hearing from you and developing a solution.
Thank you again.
Community Manager

I did refer someone to live in the apartment complex. Now, that the new management company is getting more comfortable and has better out reach with the residents I would refer to more people to move there.
Tamara Steffen

Most of the promises I was given when I first initially signed have not been met.
Page 1 2