Gramercy at Buckhead

Atlanta, GA

Gramercy at Buckhead

The perfect home in the perfect location! Gramercy at Buckhead brings the best of Atlanta right to your doorstep. Enjoy shopping, dining and nightlife. Not to mention open floor plans and modern interiors.

3315 Roswell Road
Atlanta, GA 30305

Recently Viewed

Page 1 2 3 4

Pros: location, good size apartment, management
Cons: gym, pool, parking, we constantly have service requests
Rachel,

Thank you for your feedback! We take pride in our customer service and strive to ensure our resident’s needs are handled promptly and in a courteous, professional manner. Your satisfaction is important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Happy and satisfied residents are our ultimate goal. If you have any additional questions regarding our community feel free to contact us at www.gramercyatbuckhead@simpsonhousing.com .

Regards,
Gramercy At Buckhead Staff

The rent is too high for what I receive and the location.
Thank you for posting your thoughts about living at Gramercy at Buckhead. Reading these reviews and hearing resident feedback is important to us, as we use it to make our community better for all of our residents. Resident satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and as soon as we are notified of a concern, we address it swiftly. We want to make sure you are comfortable in your home, so please contact us directly, either in the office or via email at gramercyatbuckhead@simpsonhousing.com. Thank you for choosing Gramercy at Buckhead as your home!

It is a great place to stay!!
Thank you for your positive feedback! We take pride in our customer service and strive to ensure our resident’s needs are handled promptly and in a courteous, professional manner. Your satisfaction is important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Happy and satisfied residents are our ultimate goal. Again, thank you for your kind scores! They made our day!

Aside from the parking and disturbances from people above me, this place is great.

Gramercy at Buckhead is in a great location. It is a beautiful community with several social events for residents.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Very comfortable community nestle in the Buckhead Atlanta area. The property has a lot to offer and is surrounded by nightlife and eateries.

Your staff is incredible, so kind, and professional. They're the #1 reason why I would sign for another year. The community events are always fun and the staff is very entertaining/plan them well. I've had a homeless guy knock on my door, and the gate is broken/left open at least 2 days a month. Can be noisy at times, but I understand that that's just tenants and not Gramercy.

I have absolutely loved it here at Gramercy. Lots of fun/friendly people, clean facilities, helpful staff, fun events, etc. I would recommend Gramercy to an of my friends. Only negative I can even think of is the lack of visitor parking.

Awesome place, couldn't be happier!

Great apartment! I've been very pleased.

Parking is a constant issue. People park terribly and take up two spots when there already aren't enough spots. Box trucks and ubers/taxis park in the front entrance, blocking a lane or view of the street and making it hard to get in or out. They should be forced to use the side parking lot.

Great activires, amenties, and friendly staff. Dog walk is awesome, but there are drainage issues when it rains. Add recycling.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property was absolutely beautiful and well kept. They have amazing amenities and quite a few perks for residents. The service was above average and very accomodating. I would absolutely recommend the property to others.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The apartment complex is convenient to the Buckhead and I400. It is within walking distance of popular bars and restaurants. The apartment had real granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The community had a nice courtyard and two pools. There was covered parking and free fitness classes. The community was immaculate, and access is restricted only to residents.
Thanks for the great feedback!

Great customer service in elasing office, love valet trash. Could have a different system for package pickup. I work during normal business hours and can never come pick them up.
Thank you for your feedback.

We are looking into alternative methods for package delivery. Until then, please contact the leasing office if you would like us to deliver your package to your door or place in the wifi center.

Thanks!