14W Apartments

Washington, DC

14W Apartments

Luxurious modern living in the hottest community in The District. 14W is surrounded by cutting edge boutiques, vibrant nightlife, arts and music venues. Plus indulge in a home with high-end finishes and amenities.

1315 W St NW
Washington, DC 20009

Recently Viewed

Page 1 2 3 4

In the 7 months I've been here, I haven't had any bad experiences with the building or staff. I also appreciate the neighborhood discounts. Like I've stated, the only frustration/disappointment I've had is the WeWork.
Hi Erik,

Thank you for this feedback. We will reach out to WeWork and address your concern. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Likely if they are young and don't mind the noise and small apartments (for the price paid).
Tanzina, Thank you for taking the time to take our survey. We are sad to hear that you do not plan to stay here at 14W. Perhaps we can schedule a time for you to meet one of us in the office to discuss any and all option we have available that suit your needs as a means for you to stay. Please let me know if this is something you would be willing to consider!

It's a great place to live.
Thank you for the very positive feedback given on your recent survey! I am so glad that you really enjoy living here and that our staff has provided you such great customer service.

I know this area is expensive. Just know that when it is time for your renewal, we will offer you the most competitive rate possible. Our goal is to have you remain a part of the 14W family!

For anyone looking for an apartment in this area, I would definitely recommend 14W.
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent survey!

I do have great news for you! We have ordered additional equipment for the fitness center and have budgeted for a big umbrella on the rooftop this year in response to feedback last year. Also, the building behind us is currently under construction and will be a WeWorks building with retail spaces, which will bring some additional restaurant options to our neighborhood. I think you will be satisfied with the final result.

If you have any specific fitness center equipment you would like to see, please let me know so I can take it into consideration when writing our 2017 budgets. We get our best ideas from feedback such as yours! Thanks Again!

I would recommend with a few honest caveats about the constant noise from the YMCA and immature residents.
Thank you for responding to your resident survey. I do appreciate the feedback as it best helps us know what we can improve upon. I am sorry that you have had an issue with the noise from the YMCA and do want to assure you that we give these types of complaints top priority. Every complaint is addressed immediately and the Y is dedicated to working with us to minimize noise. Specific plans are being discussed that will hopefully satisfy everyone involved. Also, we have a concierge team 24 hours a day that will gladly address any noise complaints regarding your neighbors as it is happening. Feel free to contact me directly, with questions or concerns, at any time. Have a great day!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The agent's customer service was standard as she was able to portray a good impression of the apartment community

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

It was a newer community. The nearby shopping was diverse and plentiful. The community had great amenities. The customer service I observed was quite welcoming and helpful.

The appliances break a lot. And, the fire alarm is always going off.

The apartment is good and the staff is great. The rent is significantly higher than equivalent spaces, so I have to leave.

Love living here! Staff is fantastic and responsive. Blaised and Tiffany do an excellent job. The buiding is clean, beautiful, and quiet. The maintenance staff is quick to respond to any small issue.

Property managers are great. Roy and Mark do a fantastic job. The YMCA is too loud. Can the outdoor YMCA roof-deck hours be limited from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.? Can we limit the noise from the YMCA daycare and ground exercise classes? The roof-deck is awesome but would love it if we added umbrellas and/or a structure that provides shade. Maintenance staff works hard and responds quickly.

The utility payment processing company, AUM, is horrible. Their customer service skills are simply horrible and they are not pleasant to work with. They should have online bill payment. They claim they do but it is automatic debit and I do not want that option. I would like to pay online, sans fee, like most other modern 21st century businesses.

Really like he building. Friendly and responsive staff. Great location. Only downside is that it's a little pricey. Rooftop area is great but would like to see a couple refrigerators up there.

Hallways could use more light and artwork beyond the lobby. The service elevator pods are up a lot of the time. The common room TV and air conditioning never seem to be working or are not able to be adjusted. The front call box doesn't work after being here 2 years and many requests. Parking for delivery food drivers would be nice. Guest suite is too expensive. Residents should be financially compensated for trouble and disturbance caused by other residents that are not resolved in a reasonable time. Tiffany and Blaise are amazing! Love the flowers in the lobby.

14W managers are completey unwilling to negotiate our desire to care for foster dogs, which is a large reason why we do not intend to renew our lease. Allow for rent payments to be split on multiple bank accounts! The "update your status" slogan posted outside the building seems elitist and condescending to those unable to afford 14W. Certain times, the concierge is gone from the desk well past the psoted "we'll be back at ___" sign. Excellent maintenance staff! Leasing process was a struggle, had to re-send materials a number of times and there were issues with reserving loading dock. Guest suite is nice addition! Blaise, Tiffany, and Joel are very friendly!
Page 1 2 3 4