The Vintage at Hyland Hills

Westminster, CO

The Vintage at Hyland Hills

The Vintage at Hyland Hills Apartments is a beautiful community, tucked away along the quiet serenity of Hyland Hills golf course. Conveniently located 15 minutes from downtown Denver or Boulder with easy access to highway 36. The Vintage at Hyland Hills is walking distance to shopping and fine dining or a short drive to the Flatirons Crossing mall, Interlocken, Westminster Promenade or Front Range Community College. Choose from a sophisticated collection of one and two bedroom luxury apartments homes, enjoy spectacular mountain and golf course views and relax with all the amenities an active lifestyle demands right here at The Vintage at Hyland Hills.

Address

4901 West 93rd Avenue
Westminster, CO 80031
94% 29 out of 31renters

Recently Viewed

Page 1 2 3

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Great job and well trained staff. I was very impressed.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was very well maintained. The staff were friendly, professional, and welcoming. The customer service was exemplary.

Perfect Location!

The customer service is what draws me in the first place. Alexis was very friendly, greeted me with a smile and made me feel comfortable right away. The apartment was BEAUTIFUL! I definitely plan on applying in October. Thank you Vintage for a great experience.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This beautiful community backed up to a golf course and located in a convenient, but quiet neighborhood.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The serene backdrop of the golf course was a benefit. Seeing the golf course made everything feel quieter.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I enjoyed touring the community. The grounds were well cared for and the amenities were very nice and up to date. I liked the fact that the community offered residents a choice of having accent walls painted in the apartments. I would not hesitate to recommend this community to friends or family looking for a nice place to live.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property was well maintained by the maintenance staff. The leasing agents were very involved in helping to find the most suitable apartment. The property itself was on a golf course, with stunning views and near a lot of community amenities, like a park.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a beautiful community. The staff and residents were all friendly and warm.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

It was a very impressive community and staff. I had a positive impression and experience.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was impressed with this community overall. The renovations that have been done give it an additional appeal that would make me proud to be a resident.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing agent provided value by pointing out why this community would be a good fit for me based on the needs and preferences I had told her about.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

It was a beautiful community with a great staff! The model could be remodeled to fit the new flooring that they are offering. Otherwise, it was very pleasant to visit.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The location is good and the property presents refreshed and is attractive. It is easy to locate and close to shopping. The large park nearby is a plus. Other properties have more amenities; cabanas, tanning bed, theatre, DVDs, pool tables, fools ball tables, popcorn machine, a bike you can ride. There are no hiking or open space near. The size of the unit was similar to others of that age. The downfall of some of the newer properties with more amenities is the layout and size of the apartments are not as good. So, for the price I would consider another property as a better value. The person who gave the tour was very pleasant, positive and took an interest in my concerns.

A Wonderful Welcome to Colrado

My fiance and I moved here from Arizona for work reasons. What an amazing feeling going from desert to a beautiful golf course view. Apartments are freshly renovated with a staff that makes you feel welcome and at home. My fiance chanced upon the complex and was greeted by Kelly Wallace who sold us on our apartment. This place has great floor-plans and feels extremely safe and secure. Surrounded by a golf course and with another city park bordering it you cannot beat the view.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This community is captivating. The community is clean and well taken care of. The leasing agents are personable and professional. The amenities are standard, but the apartment that I viewed was clean and beautiful. I found this community to be simple, but quite impressive.
Page 1 2 3