Vintage at Hyland Hills

4901 W. 93rd Ave.
Westminster, CO 80031

Page 1 2 3

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

If I were a real costumer, I would have leased from her. My overall experience with her was awesome. The only flaw she had was being a little rushed on the phone. The leasing office was clean and well kept. The staff was very nice, and it did not seem like I was awkward or rushed during the tour.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property was very pretty and quiet. I loved the layout of the apartment home, and the amenities were nice.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community, apartment and amenities were welcoming and clean. The leasing agent was knowledgeable, friendly and ready to find the right home for the prospective renter.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing agent made me feel valued and important and she showed me how this community had to offer what I said I was looking for and what was important to me.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was very impressed with this property and the design of the apartment. I would truly move into this apartment.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The value of this community was on point. I would definitely recommend the property to anyone. The community and apartment met my needs and expectations. The amenities were exactly what I was looking for.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing staff was friendly and welcoming. I was impressed by their knowledge of the surrounding neighborhood and by what the community had to offer. I would be happy to call the community home.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is a very attractive community with reasonable rent. I would be happy living there.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This community is in the middle of the city. It is quiet with everything you need. It was like being in a country estate only in the middle of a large city. You did not know you were in the city.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Overall, I was extremely impressed with this community. Not only was the service amazing, the property was attractive and very clean. The amenities and all of the other extras that they offered the residents were superior. I could not believe how much in awe I felt while I was there.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Great job and well trained staff. I was very impressed.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was very well maintained. The staff were friendly, professional, and welcoming. The customer service was exemplary.

Perfect Location!

The customer service is what draws me in the first place. Alexis was very friendly, greeted me with a smile and made me feel comfortable right away. The apartment was BEAUTIFUL! I definitely plan on applying in October. Thank you Vintage for a great experience.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This beautiful community backed up to a golf course and located in a convenient, but quiet neighborhood.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The serene backdrop of the golf course was a benefit. Seeing the golf course made everything feel quieter.
Page 1 2 3