The Meadows at Meridian

Parker, CO

The Meadows at Meridian

With the luxuries of resort living, surrounded by mature landscaping, you'll discover that life is better at The Meadows at Meridian. Offering unique studio, one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and townhomes.

10215 Crescent Meadow Blvd
Parker, CO 80134

The personnel of the office are unresponsive and ineffective and maintenance requests may or may not get done if you need them done after hours or on weekends in an emergency. One of the biggest reasons that I rent is so that I have an advocate with the apartment complex (thru the office and maintenance personnel), at this apartment complex I do not feel as though I have an advocate nor do I feel that the apartment complex values me as a resident. Why would I recommend that my family or friends have the same experience?

The community feels very safe. However I believe to justify the rent interior updates are lacking compared to other communities with similar rents.

With everything going on in the world, the lighting around the community seems to be lacking. I walk the street to get to the gym around 4:30am. Could easily be targeted or make someone uncomfortable not being able to see I’m just going to the gym.

The community feels homey. I love the large open area outside of my apartment, with the putting green, etc. Unlike the one other apartment community I've lived at the traffic and congestion in the community is very low.

prices are high

The only big problem for me is that rent goes up and I get nothing in return.

It's a lovely community that feels more like living in a home than in an apartment.
Thank you so very much for the kind words. We love having you reside in our community and will do our best to make it the best home ever.

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS APARTMENT TO ANYONE. IT HAS A NICE OPEN FEELING. THE ONLY DRAWBACK WOULD BE THE RENT IS A LITTLE HIGH.

Well kept, attach garages community feeling.

Love it here! Rent is a smidge high though.

I would recommend but 2 cautions: stiff rental increases, little guest parking

Parking parking parking.

Living here is great, although the parking situation is ridiculous and something needs to change.

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE IT IS A NICE AND PEACEFUL PLACE TO LIVE.

the complex units need updating