The Retreat at Fox Hollow -Y

3248 South Newcombe Street
Lakewood, CO 80227

Page 1 2

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

As a real customer, I would have considered leasing an apartment at this community. The staff was great and the community and apartments were very well maintained.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The amenities were appealing and exactly what I would be looking for. The common areas were well maintained and showed pride. The leasing professional was positive, enthusiastic, prepared, and comfortable to be around and related the home to my need. The home and community was shown in a suitable and typical way. The thought of calling the community home is comforting because it offers the amenities I would want. The property rental rate is reasonable for what is offered. The quality of life there would be complete. I would recommend the community because it is up to date with the newest and latest, had all the amenities I would want, and the leasing professional was friendly and positive.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Very nice older community that was being updated routinely.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a hidden gem with spacious apartments, great amenities, and views of the mountains.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing professional made me feel important. He listened well and answered my questions. He seemed honest, so yes I would have leased there.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

That was a lovely community. It had great curb appeal. The lawns and landscaping were beautiful. There had been great care in building those apartments. They were of top-notch quality.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I like the location of the community. I was very comfortable on the visit and tour.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This community offers secluded country living in the heart of the city.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property was clean and maintained. The leasing agent was friendly, professional and helpful.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing professional was professional and courteous. She showed me an apartment and amenities, which was enough to help me make a positive opinion of the community.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would recommend the community to family and friends.
Thank you for your review!

-Fox Hollow Management

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is an older community that is undergoing a remodel in their clubhouse and common areas. The apartments are not remodeled and feature older fixtures and appliances, but appear to be well maintained and are very spacious and offer amazing views. The location is beautiful and tucked away in a quiet residential area.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The apartments feel more like a private home than an apartment. It is a lot of value for the price.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We greatly value everyone's feedback. Please let us know if you we can provide any additional information to you.

Sincerely,

The Retreat at Fox Hollow

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community is a bit older and the lawn looked bad all over. It really needed some help as it was super dry and looked poorly cared for. The apartment would work but was nothing special on the inside.
Hello,

Sincerely,

The Retreat at Fox Hollow Management

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community offers luxury apartments in a secluded location.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our community. We do appreciate it.

Page 1 2