The Boulevard Apartments

Denver, CO

The Boulevard Apartments

The Boulevard Luxury Lofts offers studios, one, and two bedroom upgraded floor plans built to be the finest luxury apartments in Denver. Our pet friendly community features premium finishes and fixtures not found in most Denver rentals, plus a superb mix of amenities perfectly suited to our ideal location in the Golden Triangle across from Cherry Creek Trail, and just minutes from Downtown Denver.

150 W. 9th Ave.
Denver, CO 80204

Page 1 2 3

Price is too high right now.
Good afternoon,

We closely monitor the pricing and availability in our neighborhood, The Golden Triangle. Additionally, we update our pricing daily to reflect the surrounding market and pricing trends. Please be sure to contact the office as we would be more than happy to discuss your options regarding your upcoming renewal.

Best,
The Boulevard

the price does not equate the living experience we get. We constantly visit other apartments that friends are living with and are disappointed to see the service and amenities we have compared to what they have and the inflated price we're paying.

If we have to continue social distancing like we are currently, I will have to consider moving. A big draw in living here were the shared amenities, which I loved. But if the the amenities that are still available (courtyard features) are not even going to be maintained, I'm not convinced this is the best place for me to live.

I also think it is outrageous that pet rent is PER PET. I wanted to get a second cat and was told I'd have to pay a second round of pet deposits and that my pet rent would be doubled. This is another big reason to move.

If all you do is boil water or use the microwave, I'd recommend this apartment.

I like the location and staff very much. I wish more attention was paid to general interior maintenance and cleaning. The halls go for weeks without vacuuming and marks and damage to walls goes for long periods of time before being fixed.

Great value based on rent price, location and neighborhood, and amenities.

Staff is amazing and building is very nice.

I would because of the new staff.
Thank you so much for providing us with feedback. We greatly appreciate it and look forward to continue serving you!
Rachel - Community Manager

Good building, bad office staff.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not had a great experience with the current office team. If you would like to come meet with me in person please let me know.

Price
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We would love to answer any questions you have about the pricing on your apartment or even transferring to another apartment in the building. Please call, email, or visit the office.

Rachel - Community Manager

The carpets in the hallways of the building are stained and continue to be so.

For the cost, the place is great.

It is an expensive place and the layouts are not good for more than one person since sound travels in loft. My dishwasher never works well. The apartment needs another locker but the solution is to have packages in a locker that are accessible only during business hours. Resident events only take place around when surveys are put out. The aux audio in the gym never works.
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We greatly appreciate it and are sad to hear that your apartment layout does not meet your needs. We do have 24 different floorplans that we are more than willing to show you if you are interested in transferring. We have also reached out regarding your other concerns and look forward to serving you better.

The gym and common areas are nice, however the neighborhood does not have much to offer and I have concerns that with new buildings nearby business will become more crowded.
Page 1 2 3