Ridgeview Place Apartments -AY

3310 Knoll Lane
Colorado Springs, CO 80917

Page 1 2 3

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The apartment and the community were satisfactory. The community offered amenities and the individual apartment was appointed with what was expected.

Awesome community areas

Nice apartments with great communal areas. Parking is better and worse depending on which building you are in. Never park illegally, even if it is for a short time. You will be towed which just makes for a bad day

overall I like the property. conviently located.

quiet, scenic community

Good apartments, office people are never there

I love the apartments, however the people who should be working the office are never there and they never answer the phones. The hours says the times they are open, but they for some reason are never in office. Very poor service
We are so happy to hear that you love the apartments! I apologize if you have had some trouble in the past getting a hold of the office staff. Our hours have recently changed to winter hours which are 8:30-5:30 M-F and 9:00-5:00 Saturday. We try our best to answer every phone call and be in the office at all times during business hours however sometimes we are out on property or on the other line. I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. Please feel free to also email the property at ridgeviewplace@lincolnapts.com if you are not able to get a hold of us on the phone. Thank you again for your feedback.

A Fall Mess

I'd let them know the apartments are nice but now that the Fall season has come and gone, the landscaping of the property is very poor.
We are happy to hear that you have some positive feedback about our community. My concerns are your concerns. I would be happy to speak with you to address issues that would make your stay more enjoyable. Thank you.

Management Is terrible

This apartment complex is money hungry. I cant wait for my lease to be up. There is always something with payment, and they don't help at all. Very unknowledgable staff.
We are very disappointed to hear that we have not met your service needs. Our goal is to provide you with an apartment you are proud to call home and a team that exceeds your expectations. Please let us know what we can do to turn this around for you and make it your best living experience. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time out of your day to provide feedback.

I'm very happy here

The staff and management are terrific Always there when you need them. The property is always very well maintained Thank all of you for your hard work and hospitality.
Thank you so much for your great feedback! We take pride in our property and genuinely care about our residents. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

very nice and quiet.

Very nice and quiet and beautiful.

Awesome

I love it here Everyone is great and neighbors are friendly. My only issue is that my neighbors above are always having parties and their dog is always barking... But other then that clean, well kept and great community.

Lived here 2 years

Pros I love the location, love the staff, price is reasonable, I feel safe living here. It is centrally located in the Springs, so it is easy to get anywhere in the springs. People here are nice and it has mature trees, nice private decks and backs up to the beautiful Palmer Park.

Cons poorly insulated so even though there is air conditioning and heat, it is hot in the summer and cold in the winter. You can feel the air seeping through the old windows. I bought an air conditioner and space heater, that makes it comfortable enough to sleep.

Also, check the price of their Yes Energy Management that is basically your water and trash bill, seems high to me.

Mail room is sometimes locked when it should be open.

Wonderful place

wonderful place to live. We love it here. I do have issues with some things that have not been followed through with. And not watching certain things that happen at the pool
Thank you so much for your positive feedback about our community. I would love to talk to you about any issues that you may be having. Please call or stop by the office at your earliest convenience so we can work on making your home even more enjoyable.

Feels more like home than my last five apartments

Peaceful, quiet, and relaxing. Parking can be a bit scarce, but that is a non-issue. I have not had to park too far away. My wife and I love it here

Not bad for low level apartment

We moved here for the express purpose of using the hot tub and heated swimming pool. Unfortunately well over half the time they have been out of order...the pool reached 58 degrees severL times, the hot tub causes rashes and the bubbles no longer work. Big disappointment for my required physical therapy.
I apologize that in the past we have had some issues with the hot tub and swimming pool heater. I wanted to let you that we now have brand new heaters in the hot tub and both swimming pools to eliminate that issue. I also wanted to assure you that both of our pools and hot tubs chemical levels are checked daily and are at the recommended levels. Thank you again for your feedback.

A great place to call home

At times it is hard to find a parking, I find that if I am home about 5 or 6 its ok but if I get home after 8 00pm I have to park on the other side of the apartments which is hard and kinda dangerous if you are walking at night with kids. Also they only have one washer and dryer for our building to share other than that it is great

Thanks

Thank you for the prompt maintenance services. I hadn't noticed the oven and sink were fixed until this morning. The office services have improved since I moved in, I appreciate the help. I just put 4 stars for the noise because I don't hear them much, not because I can hear them all too well.
We are so glad to hear that our office and maintenance team are meeting your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Page 1 2 3