Ridgeview Place Apartments -AY

3310 Knoll Lane
Colorado Springs, CO 80917

Page 1 2 3

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The indoor pool was an awesome amenity as well as the sauna. The price was pretty average compared to competitors.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is a very nice community with great amenities. The staff was extremely friendly and sincere. I think it would be a great place to live.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was very complete having everything I would want. It was a very good value for the price.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

There was trash in the parking lot and in the stairwell on our way to the vacant apartment. While the community garden and fitness center were attractive features, I felt I could get much better aesthetic value for the same price in newer and better-located communities. My impression was that they spent a lot of their day chasing problems when comparably priced/aged communities had management that were more proactive at keeping drama from emerging in the first place.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would love to live in the community. It was very well priced. The apartments were spacious and looked remodeled. They had great amenities and a great staff.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community amenities were just like they offered down the road. The community and pricing were good for the area and what amenities I would receive. The leasing professional was very friendly I made sure to make the tour all about me. I would feel neutral about living at that community there was nothing about them that stood out.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The apartment and the community were satisfactory. The community offered amenities and the individual apartment was appointed with what was expected.

Awesome community areas

Nice apartments with great communal areas. Parking is better and worse depending on which building you are in. Never park illegally, even if it is for a short time. You will be towed which just makes for a bad day

overall I like the property. conviently located.

quiet, scenic community

Good apartments, office people are never there

I love the apartments, however the people who should be working the office are never there and they never answer the phones. The hours says the times they are open, but they for some reason are never in office. Very poor service
We are so happy to hear that you love the apartments! I apologize if you have had some trouble in the past getting a hold of the office staff. Our hours have recently changed to winter hours which are 8:30-5:30 M-F and 9:00-5:00 Saturday. We try our best to answer every phone call and be in the office at all times during business hours however sometimes we are out on property or on the other line. I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. Please feel free to also email the property at ridgeviewplace@lincolnapts.com if you are not able to get a hold of us on the phone. Thank you again for your feedback.

A Fall Mess

I'd let them know the apartments are nice but now that the Fall season has come and gone, the landscaping of the property is very poor.
We are happy to hear that you have some positive feedback about our community. My concerns are your concerns. I would be happy to speak with you to address issues that would make your stay more enjoyable. Thank you.

Management Is terrible

This apartment complex is money hungry. I cant wait for my lease to be up. There is always something with payment, and they don't help at all. Very unknowledgable staff.
We are very disappointed to hear that we have not met your service needs. Our goal is to provide you with an apartment you are proud to call home and a team that exceeds your expectations. Please let us know what we can do to turn this around for you and make it your best living experience. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time out of your day to provide feedback.

I'm very happy here

The staff and management are terrific Always there when you need them. The property is always very well maintained Thank all of you for your hard work and hospitality.
Thank you so much for your great feedback! We take pride in our property and genuinely care about our residents. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

very nice and quiet.

Very nice and quiet and beautiful.

Awesome

I love it here Everyone is great and neighbors are friendly. My only issue is that my neighbors above are always having parties and their dog is always barking... But other then that clean, well kept and great community.
Page 1 2 3