Coyote Ranch

Aurora, CO

Coyote Ranch

Come home to your inviting apartment home with features that are both dramatic in design and architecture. With a selection of one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and unprecedented amenities you will want to make Coyote Ranch your new home.

16363 East Fremont Avenue
Aurora, CO 80016

its a great place to live just parking after 7 or 8 p.m. is horrible. Rent could be a tad bit less expensive.

Nice people in the community. Friendly and helpful office personnel and maintenance staff. We have recommended this community several times to our friends.
Thank you for your feedback! We are happy you chose to call Coyote Ranch home. Our team aims to exceed expectations, and we are happy to hear we achieved that for you. We value your residency with us and are available should you need anything in the future.

I realize the market is inflated, but the price is higher than I feel the apartment is worth.
Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your time spent with us at Coyote Ranch. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to provide additional value to your stay. Thanks again.

Great place to live. Rental price is a little high. Appliances need to be updated for the rental price
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to see you are enjoying your stay with us. Thank you for choosing to call Coyote Ranch home. Please let us know if there is anything you need, and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Would not recommend for anyone living alone due to cost; not enough parking available, cost for a reserved spot isn't worth it, snow maintenance in my area is poor, leaves very icy for extended periods
Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for your review. We understand that the rental market in the Denver Metro area is a tough right now, for a lot of us.
We truly want our residents to enjoy their stay with us, please let us know if you we can do anything for you.

Too expensive and not worth it.
Hi Chris,
We understand that the rental prices in the Denver metro area can be frustrating. I am also a renter so I completely understand your frustration.

We strive to provide our residents with a positive living experience during their stay with us. Please feel free to reach out to me or any of our team members should you need anything.

I have recommended it to coworkers. Sadly, they prefer to pay more to be closer to the DTC.
Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your positive ratings, we strive to provide excellent customer service and we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your stay here at Coyote Ranch!

No=rent yes=location
Hello Elissa,

Thank you for your review. We understand that the rental prices in the Denver Metro area can be frustrating. I am also a renter, so I completely understand your frustration.

Because of not enough parking

I would never like to renew my lease again with Coyote or recommend it for my friends or relatives, instead would keep them warned of the situation.

I believe people can get a better value. I have stayed solely for the proximity of where I work and because I hate moving
Thank you Nicole for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
I would like the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your specific concerns in order to address them directly and come up with an acceptable solution. We want everyone to enjoy their stay here at Coyote Ranch!

We have recommended this community to our friends and will continue to do so.
Thank you so much for your kind review. We enjoy having you here with us at Coyote Ranch. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Thanks again and have a great day!

I recommend bc it's a great area, but not because of price. The gym is always overrun by kids that don't belong in there as well as the sauna broke a lot because kids always in it.
We are so pleased to see you are enjoying your stay with us. We agree, Coyote Ranch offers a great location! Also, thank you for sharing with us your concerns. Honest resident feedback allows us to better serve you.

I would recommend these apartments because it is very well kept for the most part. The management staff is great and maintenance help is available every day.
The rent is a little high and so it would be hard to recommend to some.
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We have enjoyed having you here with us and we are glad you are enjoying your stay. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service well into the future.

Rent, trash.
Thank you so much for completing our survey and providing feedback. We have reached out to you directly to address these items. We are confident we are able to have them resolved to your satisfaction. Have a great day!