Coyote Ranch

Aurora, CO

Coyote Ranch

Come home to your inviting apartment home with features that are both dramatic in design and architecture. With a selection of one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and unprecedented amenities you will want to make Coyote Ranch your new home.

16363 East Fremont Avenue
Aurora, CO 80016

Recently Viewed

Would not recommend for anyone living alone due to cost; not enough parking available, cost for a reserved spot isn't worth it, snow maintenance in my area is poor, leaves very icy for extended periods
Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for your review. We understand that the rental market in the Denver Metro area is a tough right now, for a lot of us.
We truly want our residents to enjoy their stay with us, please let us know if you we can do anything for you.

Too expensive and not worth it.
Hi Chris,
We understand that the rental prices in the Denver metro area can be frustrating. I am also a renter so I completely understand your frustration.

We strive to provide our residents with a positive living experience during their stay with us. Please feel free to reach out to me or any of our team members should you need anything.

I have recommended it to coworkers. Sadly, they prefer to pay more to be closer to the DTC.
Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your positive ratings, we strive to provide excellent customer service and we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your stay here at Coyote Ranch!

No=rent yes=location
Hello Elissa,

Thank you for your review. We understand that the rental prices in the Denver Metro area can be frustrating. I am also a renter, so I completely understand your frustration.

Because of not enough parking

I would never like to renew my lease again with Coyote or recommend it for my friends or relatives, instead would keep them warned of the situation.

I believe people can get a better value. I have stayed solely for the proximity of where I work and because I hate moving
Thank you Nicole for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
I would like the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your specific concerns in order to address them directly and come up with an acceptable solution. We want everyone to enjoy their stay here at Coyote Ranch!

We have recommended this community to our friends and will continue to do so.
Thank you so much for your kind review. We enjoy having you here with us at Coyote Ranch. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Thanks again and have a great day!

I recommend bc it's a great area, but not because of price. The gym is always overrun by kids that don't belong in there as well as the sauna broke a lot because kids always in it.
We are so pleased to see you are enjoying your stay with us. We agree, Coyote Ranch offers a great location! Also, thank you for sharing with us your concerns. Honest resident feedback allows us to better serve you.

I would recommend these apartments because it is very well kept for the most part. The management staff is great and maintenance help is available every day.
The rent is a little high and so it would be hard to recommend to some.
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We have enjoyed having you here with us and we are glad you are enjoying your stay. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service well into the future.

Rent, trash.
Thank you so much for completing our survey and providing feedback. We have reached out to you directly to address these items. We are confident we are able to have them resolved to your satisfaction. Have a great day!

Automobile towing policy/program is very merciless. There is a distinct shortage of parking spaces, more parking spaces should be built or extra "grace parking" spaces added across Fremont Ave. ???

I don't feel like the amount I'm paying in rent equals the value of the apartment. Other than the items I've mentioned above, the faucets in the bathroom and kitchen should really be replaced with something more modern and of higher quality.

Good location
At Coyote Ranch we are always striving to provide our residents with an exceptional living experience and the highest level of customer service.

We sincerely thank you for your feedback!

You need to be more aware of all of the lighting that is out around the complex, your maintenance people are here after dark, they need to pay more attention.