Water Tower Flats -L

Water Tower Flats -L

7783 W 55th Avenue
Arvada, CO 80002

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

If I was a real customer I would have leased an apartment from this community. The leasing agent did a good job during her presentation and tour.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing agent was friendly, professional, helpful and thorough.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is very nice in Old Town Arvada where the area is booming. It is a pretty good rate too.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I saw a beautiful property with excellent amenities, awesome customer service and very nice apartment homes. I would love to call this property home.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This community is amazing. It has every amenity imaginable from tanning to fitness, even a business center with conference rooms that can be reserved.
Hello! Thank you for visiting Water Tower Flats! I'm glad your experience with Sammie was a positive one. Please keep us in mind for future housing needs.

Thank you!
Jennifer, Sammie, Lizett and Jazmin.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was well maintained. The apartments were in excellent condition. The amenities were the latest. The center of town was close by and was an easy walk. There were a lot of shops and restaurants.
Hello! Thank you for visiting Water Tower Flats. Please keep us in mind for future housing needs.

Jennifer, Sammie, Lizett and Jazmin

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community offered luxury living in a convenient area.
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled that your experience was a positive one and that Jazmin was able to show you around our community. Please keep us in mind for future housing needs.

Thank you!
Water Tower Flats ~ Jennifer, Sammie, Lizett, and Jazmin

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was impressed with the community. They have a very good maintenance staff, because the amenities were very well kept and the curb appeal was immaculate. The agent was amazing and very helpful and knowledgeable about the community and surrounding area. I felt important and that I was a priority and welcomed at the community.
Hello!

Thank you for visiting Water Tower Flats! I'm glad your experience with our community and with Lizett was positive. Please keep us in mind for future housing needs.

Have a great week!
Jennifer, Sammie, Lizett and Jazmin

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was very impressed with the agent on the phone. She asked all the questions determining my needs. She was engaging and really talked up the amenities. The property was in a great location and was close to all kinds of places of interest. The neighborhood was charming and the landscaping was pretty. The apartment itself was a nice layout and the kitchen was nice and open. The agent did a good job of overcoming my objection to the condition of the bathroom. She was genuine and concerned. I felt she meant it that she would get it taken care of. The amenities these apartments had to offer was outstanding. The fitness center, community room, the package locker system so residents could get packages at any time was amazing. The yoga room almost made me put down the deposit and the agent was excited to show me all the great things her property had to offer.
Hello! Thank you for visiting Water Tower Flats. I hope Liz was able to answer all of your questions.

Please keep us in mind for future housing needs.
Have a great week!
Jennifer, Sammie, Liz, Jazmin, Nick and Michael

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was great. I would highly recommend the community to family and friends.
Hi! Thank you for visiting Water Tower Flats. I'm glad Liz provided an engaging and enjoyable tour! Please keep us in mind for your future housing needs.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!
Jennifer, Sammie, Liz, Jazmin, Nick, and Michael

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The one bedroom I looked at was big, but not the most modern for the monthly rent. I thought the rent fees and charge for a garage was a lot of money.
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to visit with us at Water Tower Flats! We appreciate your feedback and enjoyed speaking/meeting with you. Please think about us down the road if you are ever in the market for an apartment home.

Samantha Corchado

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was impressed with the leasing professional. The experience was enjoyable. The experience made me feel I would like to live at community. I was very impressed with how close the the community was to transportation.
Hi Greg!

Thank you for taking the time to visit with Sammie and myself at Water Tower Flats! We appreciate your feedback and enjoyed speaking/meeting with you. Please think about us down the road if you are ever in the market for an apartment home.

Kristen Smith

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I enjoyed my tour of this community. The agent was friendly.
Hi Greg!

Kristen Smith

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The customer experience with this property was very favorable. I was impressed with the agent's selling ability. She built rapport and created value in the property and amenities. She told me about the remodeling area. I was told about the management company and she also genuinely seeming interested in helping me find the perfect apartment home. The agent engaged me in conversation.
Hello! Thank you for touring Water Tower Flats! I see that you were very happy with your experience with Liz and Sammie. Please keep us in mind for your future housing needs!
Jennifer & the Team at Water Tower Flats

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was well maintained. The rail being planned for the future will definitely be helpful for a lot people wanting to commute. The leasing professional was cordial and polite.
Hello! Thank you for your feedback on your visit to Water Tower Flats! We hope you enjoyed yourself and that Sammie (Samantha) gave you a top notch customer service experience. Please keep us in mind for future housing needs!

Jennifer and the Team at Water Tower Flats