Water Tower Flats -L

Water Tower Flats -L

7783 W 55th Avenue
Arvada, CO 80002

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Thee community had large, open apartments. Their amenities were very nice. It was located in an amazing part of town. It was within walking distance of most anything you could want. The grounds were lush and green and well maintained.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The amenities were ordinary and had the same amenities as other communities. The community was spectacular, clean and free of all trash/debris and well maintained showing pride. The leasing agent was prepared, enthusiastic, had a flair of her own and sincerely cared about helping me. The sales agent showed the model unit in a typical sales person pointing out some features and allowing me to walk around freely. The thought of calling the community home is comforting and the amenities complete the community. The rental rate seemed a little high for the unit and what the community offers. I would recommend the community because it was clean and the leasing agent was friendly and knowledgeable.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community offers a lot of pride in itself, and it shines through. The leasing staff was exceptionally friendly and outgoing. They take pride in their work, and it shows. The community was large and very appealing being that it was centrally located to many outside amenities. If I could afford the rent, this would be a great place to call home.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The agent was quiet outside of speaking about the community and apartments. As for the community, it was well maintained and cared for.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was extremely impressed with the leasing agent and the customer service she provided. The leasing agent was warm and friendly and made me feel at home. The community is very well maintained, and the features and amenities are awesome!

Thanks again!
Corey Sipinick
Assistant Business Manager

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was very well maintained and clean. The neighborhood was quiet and comfortable. There was a beautiful swimming pool which I was told was year round, as well as an interactive fitness room and a tanning booth. Being just minutes from entertainment there was plenty for the whole family to do. The staff came across as genuine, professional and enthusiastic. The apartments themselves were upgraded with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and washer and dryers in it. They also offered detached garages for a monthly fee to protect vehicles from the elements and extra storage. I would live there and recommend the community to anyone needing to lease.
Thank you for taking the time to visit with us at Water Tower Flats! We appreciate your feedback and enjoyed speaking/meeting with you. We look forward to you moving in!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would love to call this place home! Great location and friendly leasing agents. The apartments were nestled within a charming community and come equipped with tons of amenities and upgrades. There was easy access to the surrounding community full of shops and local eats. Rental rates were comparable for the area.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I love the location of the community. I feel I would be very comfortable at the community. I was impressed with the staff.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The apartment and the community were very satisfactory. The community offered amenities and the individual apartment was appointed with what was expected.
Hi!

Thanks again!
Samantha Corchado | NALP
Business Manager

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I really enjoyed my visit to the community. The staff was great and tailored the tour to my specific needs. The location of the community was great and there were so many great amenities. I would be happy to call the place home.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

If I was a real customer I would have leased an apartment from this community. The leasing agent did a good job during her presentation and tour.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing agent was friendly, professional, helpful and thorough.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is very nice in Old Town Arvada where the area is booming. It is a pretty good rate too.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I saw a beautiful property with excellent amenities, awesome customer service and very nice apartment homes. I would love to call this property home.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This community is amazing. It has every amenity imaginable from tanning to fitness, even a business center with conference rooms that can be reserved.
Hello! Thank you for visiting Water Tower Flats! I'm glad your experience with Sammie was a positive one. Please keep us in mind for future housing needs.

Thank you!
Jennifer, Sammie, Lizett and Jazmin.