Mira Bella Apartments

San Diego, CA

Mira Bella Apartments

Beautiful Modern Apartment Homes. Vacation Vibe. Real World Convenience. Discover your lush retreat in the middle of it all. At Mira Bella, you'll enjoy state-of-the-art features and amenities wrapped in style and set in the heart of San Diego living.

3455 Kearny Villa Rd
San Diego, CA 92123

Cost.

Very dog friendly community, floor plan is very spacious compared to what’s out there. Either I have very quiet neighbors upstairs, below and to the side of me or the walls are awesome...
Thank you Nadia, for the awesome 5-star rating and review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback on your living experience with us here at Mira Bella. We are so happy to know you love living here! If there is anything we can do to further enrich your day-to-day living experience, please don't hesitate to reach out to any member of our Mira Bella Team.

Cost too much for what you get.

When I first moved here i would. Now I wouldn't. The apartments smell like dog pee on one side now. I go to the Jacuzzi and tables are thrown in it. Rowdy teens running all around and playing on the exercise equipment. The office doesn't host events anymore.

Our neighbors are so loud.

It’s beautiful and peaceful. I love it!

I would recommend these apartments to anyone it's convenient it's family staff is nice when you have any situation they work with you on it

I would recommend this complex but I’d be cautious to recommend it to Junior Sailors due to the cost and the amount it is raised at the end of one year.

It's safe and clean. But it's not a community. There's little opportunity to meet neighbors. And I'm not sure which neighborhood I belong to.

I haven't dealt much with the office staff, but when I have the particular person was not very friendly, in fact she was a bit rude. Also, since you have installed the wireless wifi I cannot get cell reception from my apartment. It's very frustrating to have to go outside to make a phone call. Also, when I moved into this apartment there were breed restrictions, but I have seen many dogs on that breed list. And lastly, smoking, this is supposed to be a smoke free environment.... NOT! I'm done, my lease expires I will be moving out!

The monthly rent does not match the expectations.

Cost is the only limitation.

Everything is nice. The stairwell areas need some TLC Other than that this is a pleasant place. Also, maybe limit personal music in pool area

clean, upscale feel in a uniquely distinct building. Residents are upbeat and share pride in our community. Quiet, peaceful feel as you walk the halls.
Thank you for the great review - and we couldn't agree more! We appreciate your time spent with us and greatly value your input. Please never hesitate in letting us know how we can help, or improve on your experience.

Overall the community is great. Clean, staff is amazing