Mira Bella Apartments

San Diego, CA

Mira Bella Apartments

Beautiful Modern Apartment Homes. Vacation Vibe. Real World Convenience. Discover your lush retreat in the middle of it all. At Mira Bella, you'll enjoy state-of-the-art features and amenities wrapped in style and set in the heart of San Diego living.

3455 Kearny Villa Rd
San Diego, CA 92123

Staff is great!

I would recommend if the amenities that rise the cost up actually worked or were available. The new furniture is very unwelcoming! Looks like a college apartment complex now.

All reasons listed above.

I would not. This community has declined rapidly within the last year. im not sure if the pandemic affected the budget but it looks dirty.

I think I would recommend the newly upgraded units to others.

When I first moved in, the staff seemed like they are always around to help and foster that community feel. For the past 18 months it has felt as if the staff is rarely in the office, and when they are in the office, that they don't want to speak with you and that they want you out of their way as soon as possible. Christina is still very friendly, but I get the feeling that the rest of the staff don't care about creating a warm community feeling.

I think the rent rates are a little too expensive to recommend.

The complex by apartment 11 needs to be maintained, floors cleaned and trash picked up. The stair need cleaning so does the area by the parking door. The trash can there is disgusting.

Cost.

Very dog friendly community, floor plan is very spacious compared to what’s out there. Either I have very quiet neighbors upstairs, below and to the side of me or the walls are awesome...
Thank you Nadia, for the awesome 5-star rating and review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback on your living experience with us here at Mira Bella. We are so happy to know you love living here! If there is anything we can do to further enrich your day-to-day living experience, please don't hesitate to reach out to any member of our Mira Bella Team.

Cost too much for what you get.

When I first moved here i would. Now I wouldn't. The apartments smell like dog pee on one side now. I go to the Jacuzzi and tables are thrown in it. Rowdy teens running all around and playing on the exercise equipment. The office doesn't host events anymore.

Our neighbors are so loud.

It’s beautiful and peaceful. I love it!

I would recommend these apartments to anyone it's convenient it's family staff is nice when you have any situation they work with you on it