Main Street Village

Irvine, CA

Main Street Village

Up to $600 off Select Units! Main Street Village offers luxury living with a multitude of environmentally friendly features and first-class amenities. A choice of one, two and three bedroom apartment homes are designed to enhance and invigorate your living experience. -- Main Street Village is designed to foster a sense of community and a customized lifestyle experience, conveniently located and within easy reach to shopping, dining and entertainment with close access to major freeways. -- Main Street Village has been designed and built as a green building that qualifies for LEED-NCv2.2 (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for New Construction) certification under the US Green Building Council. The requirements to build a sustainable community are strict, and not easy to achieve. --

2555 Main Street
Irvine, CA 92614
77% 151 out of 197renters

Recently Viewed

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community amenities struck me as appealing. The upkeep of the common areas throughout the property was notable. The leasing professional came across as pleasant. The level of engagement by the leasing professional was comfortable. The leasing professional's attempt to relate the home to my needs and interests was adequate. The way the home and the community were presented by the leasing professional was suitable. Based on my experience, the thought of calling this community home was comforting. What the property offered in exchange for the rental rate was reasonable. I envision the quality of life here based on the amenities and features offered as complete. Based on the experience, I would probably recommend this apartment community to family and friends.

Location, amenities, safety, great floorplans

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The amenities were exceptional at this community. There was a salt water pool, as well as a pool for swimming laps. The gym was large and had all necessary equipment to get a superb workout. The e-lounge was a relaxing and inviting area. The upkeep of the community was meticulous. The leasing professional was friendly, which made the community seem more like a welcoming environment. He pointed out the most pertinent aspects of the apartment, which made it more appealing. The community was a very good value, especially when you take into consideration the exceptional amenities. Based on the good customer service and the exceptional amenities, I would definitely recommend this community

the changes I have seen lately (staff, tenants and facilities) have very much changed my opinion of MSV.

Rents are too high and ever since the renewal process became automated, the rents have just increased beyond what is reasonable for market rates in this area. Much newer apartment communities are available for the same or lower rents.

This is a great place to live. I tell all my friends and co-worker about how great this place is. And they agree because they have been here to see for themselves.

The only thing that would make me hesitate is the rent levels

Expensive and dirty - ammenities like gym are low standard

For reasons mentioned above.
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I am so glad to have you as our residents. MSV looks forward to serving in the future months. Looking forward to seeing you at the next resident event.

Nice But Pricey

The facility offers many amenities and is centrally located to a number of an individual's daily needs - store, gym, restaurants, etc. The staff is friendly and helpful. However, in an effort to keep up with the increased construction in the area and the newer complexes, it seems as though MSV is now increasing its rental rates significantly, making it difficult for individuals to continue living at MSV, resulting in a high turnover in renters. Although it's a nice place to live, I do feel as though it is overpriced and for that reason, I'd have to discourage friends from living here as they could most assuredly find housing in the area for significantly less.

I love this property to live with my family.

great
Kathy Karimloo

Excellent community with few problems.
Kathy Karimloo

Great place to live in Irvine

If you're renting with a roommate this is the perfect place. Irvine rents are high but worth it if you have enough reasons to be right here.
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I am so glad to have you as our resident.
Kathy Karimloo

It's just not worth the cost.

It's the nearly perfect community in Irvine. I love it here.