Main Street Village

Irvine, CA

Main Street Village

Up to $600 off Select Units! Main Street Village offers luxury living with a multitude of environmentally friendly features and first-class amenities. A choice of one, two and three bedroom apartment homes are designed to enhance and invigorate your living experience. -- Main Street Village is designed to foster a sense of community and a customized lifestyle experience, conveniently located and within easy reach to shopping, dining and entertainment with close access to major freeways. -- Main Street Village has been designed and built as a green building that qualifies for LEED-NCv2.2 (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for New Construction) certification under the US Green Building Council. The requirements to build a sustainable community are strict, and not easy to achieve. --

2555 Main Street
Irvine, CA 92614
77% 146 out of 189renters

Recently Viewed

Rents are too high and ever since the renewal process became automated, the rents have just increased beyond what is reasonable for market rates in this area. Much newer apartment communities are available for the same or lower rents.

This is a great place to live. I tell all my friends and co-worker about how great this place is. And they agree because they have been here to see for themselves.

The only thing that would make me hesitate is the rent levels

Expensive and dirty - ammenities like gym are low standard

For reasons mentioned above.
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I am so glad to have you as our residents. MSV looks forward to serving in the future months. Looking forward to seeing you at the next resident event.

Nice But Pricey

The facility offers many amenities and is centrally located to a number of an individual's daily needs - store, gym, restaurants, etc. The staff is friendly and helpful. However, in an effort to keep up with the increased construction in the area and the newer complexes, it seems as though MSV is now increasing its rental rates significantly, making it difficult for individuals to continue living at MSV, resulting in a high turnover in renters. Although it's a nice place to live, I do feel as though it is overpriced and for that reason, I'd have to discourage friends from living here as they could most assuredly find housing in the area for significantly less.

I love this property to live with my family.

great
Kathy Karimloo

Excellent community with few problems.
Kathy Karimloo

Great place to live in Irvine

If you're renting with a roommate this is the perfect place. Irvine rents are high but worth it if you have enough reasons to be right here.
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I am so glad to have you as our resident.
Kathy Karimloo

It's just not worth the cost.

It's the nearly perfect community in Irvine. I love it here.

BAD STAFF/NOT CLEAN

The complex is always dirty. they rarely clean. The pool is so dirty that i have never wanted to go swimming in it. The gym equipment are old and some are broken. The leasing department has a very unprofessional staff that are patronizing and dont give a hoot about the people. I blame management for not replacing any of them. Bridgette is probably the worst of all and is very rude. She does it with a smile and thinks its ok. You can only use the clubhouses if the leasing office is open and no one else is using it (free for two hours) basically by the time you get off work you cant use it anymore cause leasing office is closed. And for everything else you have to pay. To use the movie theater you have to pay. To use the conference room you have to pay. To use the gardening area you have to pay. SO IT IS USELESS!!! In addition the parking gates bounce back and have hit many cars.
Appliances are old. I moved in a bit ago and regret it badly and cant wait to leave. Also beware you dont have cell service and their are a lot of bugs

Overall MSV is still a great place to live.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was attractive and had great eye appeal. The agent was genuine and addressed issues with poise and care. The pricing was equal to the value received. I would be happy living in the community and would refer friends and associates.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was very impressed by the community and how it looked. The leasing agent was superb. I would definietly recommend the community to others.
Thank you for your review.