Lakeside

Fresno, CA

Lakeside

Come home to the quiet relaxation of Lakeside Apartments. We offer private and luxurious apartment homes with numerous amenities including washer/dryers in each apartment home, cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, fitness center, volleyball court, and sparkling pools. Lakeside Apartments are perfectly located near Fig Garden, major freeways with access to downtown, shopping, medical facilities, and recreation. Experience the ease of deluxe apartment living amidst our beautifully landscaped grounds. With our professionally trained on-site management and maintenance staff, we offer maintenance-free living, giving you the opportunity to enjoy all of your favorite activities. Call Lakeside today for further information about our affordably priced apartment homes!

5250 N. Brawley
Fresno, CA 93722

Page 1 2 3

Great place to live. Just enough wildlife around. Quiet and scenic.

Since new management took over it has greatly improved
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!

The water bill is shared and does not reflect my usage so I end up paying much more than I should
Yes the water bill is shared amongst the community. The residents portion is very small for this size community.
For a better understanding of the bill please contact the office at 559-276-2828. The bill is not just water, but also sewer and trash.
I hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was beautiful. I was thrilled to see the duck pond with ducks in it, in fact for me that was the biggest and most unique selling point of this community.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing agent was experienced at leasing and knew her community very well. I was convinced this was a community with a friendly, professional and reliable staff.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was in a central location. The community was well maintained and they have a lot to offer their residents.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

The staff is the onlything that really set thks place apart from other communities. Everything is just about the same. The staff is what is keeping this place from blending in with other places
Lakeside survey completed on 11/21/2016
Ashley, Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are happy to hear that our staff is what makes Lakeside so great. As for the Ivy; we will take your comments/concerns into consideration when we are working on our landscape. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Respectfully

Depends on the person.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was impressed by the amenities and the information provided by the leasing agent. I would recommend this community to others.
Thank you!

The higher fees on lease renewal, is like we are penalized for staying. I also never had to pay water bills renting and I have rented apartments since I divorced in 2005. Ten years, staff shouldn't expect everyone knows we had to pay because some of us never did, if I had known then I would had rented a house instead.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

We completely go over the lease at time of move in including utilites. Which we also discuss utilities at time of visit and application process. Times have changed over the years in regards, to utility billing and rent increases. I am sorry for any confusion. I am more than happy discuss in person.

Have a great day!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The grounds are lovely with lakes, green areas and seating by the lake.
Thank you for your time and rating us!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a clean and quiet community located in NW Fresno. Close to schools, shops, restaurants and public transportation, this community was also pet friendly! Amenities included two swimming pool/spa areas, a fitness center, clubhouse, covered parking, and well manicured grounds which were lovely to walk through. Apartments were spacious and came with washer/dryer, patios, and second floor apartments even had vaulted ceilings. Staff was accommodating and friendly.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community amenities struck me as appealing. The upkeep of the common areas throughout the community was flawless and showed meticulous care. The leasing professional came across as captivating. What the community offered in exchange for the rental rate was tolerable.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is a very comfortable community with outstanding landscape. The amenities are in pristine condition. The agent was friendly and helpful.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community had a beautiful lake with ducks, which I liked. The leasing professional was sincere and knowledgeable.
Page 1 2 3