Avion on Legacy

Scottsdale, AZ

Avion on Legacy

Avion on Legacy in N. Scottsdale offers new one, two and three bedroom apartments. Next to Henkel and near The Promenade and Kierland Commons. Brand New – Move in Today!

7340 E. Legacy Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Page 1 2 3 4

community is kept clean and manicured and personnel are lovely and accommodating, but there will always be problems with neighbors that think they live in the woods all alone without any consideration for anyone else

Love this community

Would not just because of the lack of guest parking

The only downside is parking.

Leasing office folks are GREAT!!

I would recommend it because it is a well kept property.

I would recommend, however the cell connection and dog waste are a bit of a concern.

Used to be a 9 still a good place to love but find it crazy to pay the same amount of rent with less amenities . Location is not good enough for that.

It’s a quiet community, love the super pet friendly environment.

Smokers in a non smoking community

Would not recommend as the management caters to the whims of the few outlandish who do not follow rules and guidelines. The few who do not follow the rules that I choose to follow and the rules that enticed me to choose this location are not followed and the management does nothing but offer platitudes...I have seen legitimate complaints against said rule breakers met by management hostility. There is no recourse for the offended but to grin and bear it. It's horrible.

Due to the covid-19 restrictions, all amenities were shut down greatly reducing our enjoyment of this apartment complex. We were also told kids could not ride bikes, scooters, skateboards, etc. in the complex which was tough on young kids who had no school or physical outlets. Now that the governor has opened things back up, the amenities are on very minimal, inconvenient hours due to lack of staffing to maintain cleaning protocols. I don't feel our rent justifies our experience and it should be lowered or additional staff should be hired so the amenity hours can return to normal.

Overall, the location is great, the property is pretty quiet, neighbors are friendly, apartment itself is beautiful, maintenance crew is really responsive.

It’s not clean
The stairs are so dirty , never was clean the windows outside never was washed , we spoke to the office and promised they want to do it , but never did anything, all our neighbors complaining, nothing was resolved, this one only the reason to look for better community, they are loosing good people

I would recommend to younger working people, but probably not someone my age because lack of close shopping
Page 1 2 3 4