Scottsdale, AZ

Avion on Legacy

Avion on Legacy in N. Scottsdale offers new one, two and three bedroom apartments. Next to Henkel and near The Promenade and Kierland Commons. Brand New – Move in Today!

7340 E. Legacy Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Page 1 2

I would recommend because:
-location is great
-people are friendly but also private
-amenities and facilities are well maintained
-rules are enforced to preserve the community vibe (thanks Galit!)

things I would warn people about:
- seems like 1/3 people has a dog
Thank you for completing the most recent survey! We appreciate your feedback.

We would love for you to stay as part of our community for another year.

Thank you for being a resident at Avion on Legacy.

Avion on Legacy Management

Great property that is always kept nice and clean. Property is well maintained. No complaints.

Thank you for completing the most recent survey! We appreciate your feedback.

We hope you continue your residence with us for another year.

More car spaces

The location is close and convienent to everything. The complex has great amenities and is very well kept and clean.

Too expensive for a cheaply made place with poor customer service and poor maintenance. Only plus, nice area.
Hello,
Thank you for making us aware of your concerns! We regret that we have disappointed you.

We are sorry to learn that you did not receive the customer service quality you expected.

Would you like to meet in person or discuss your concerns by telephone?

Please let me know.

See above.

No response from office on important matters. Limited visitor parking spots. Small workout room.
Hello,

I apologize for some of the inconveniences you have encountered at Avion on Legacy. We always try to provide the best level of service we can. I understand the parking here is very tight and unfortunately I cannot change the situation as well expanding of the fitness center.

If you should have any further concerns please let us know.

Kind Regards,

Avion on Legacy Management

good location, apartments are nice, grounds are kept.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is an incredible property, complete with all the amenities one would want. It even has a theater. The grounds are kept clean and greenery was well maintained. The leasing agent I worked with was top notch. She listened to my needs and asked qualifying questions to make sure she was accommodating my needs. I would recommend this community to anyone with the ability to pay a little higher than average rent, but wants comfort and convenience.
Thank you for completing the most recent survey! We appreciate your
feedback.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This community feels like a resort. It is exquisitely appointed. Attention to detail is what I noticed. It is very inviting and a good value.

Everything here is exactly as you would expect.
Thank you for completing the survey! We appreciate your feedback.

Thank you for being a resident at Avion on Legacy.

Galit Khazoom

the structural design of the floors do not isolate the footsteps of the unit above nor the sound and vibration of the garage doors below
Thank you for completing the survey! We appreciate your feedback as we utilize this information to improve our services.

If you would like to speak with me directly about your concerns, feel free to stop by the leasing office or call me.

I would be more than happy to remove the bottle above the carport by the Q building. I apologize I was not aware of it, but I will address the issue and have it removed.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This community has all the bells and whistles. I would have loved to live here. The golf simulator was my favorite. The community was spotless and the amenities are top notch. The leasing consultant was professional and pleasant.
Thank you for completing the survey! We appreciate your feedback.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I found the community to be brand new and offering a very spacious layout of apartments that were close to shopping and the freeways. The residents had many amenities to choose from as far as a golf simulator and a movie room as well as a game room and fitness center. I would recommend them to others.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community looked very nice and clean. The staffs seemed to be very friendly. I can definitely see myself living in this community.

Page 1 2