Scottsdale, AZ

Avion on Legacy

Avion on Legacy in N. Scottsdale offers new one, two and three bedroom apartments. Next to Henkel and near The Promenade and Kierland Commons. Brand New – Move in Today!

7340 E. Legacy Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Page 1 2

I think it is a great location and the community grounds are kept in very nice condition. I was happy to see that the buildings and garages were painted.

Rents and lack of parking

Rent is really high-

Parking is a huge negative (cannot find a spot and have to park outside gate multiple days a week) it would be nice to have more areas for dogs to play, but the community is so well-kept and nice.

Parking situation is a big reason. Also, other residents can be rude and disrespectful.

I would recommend this apartment to other People.

I would recommend because:
-location is great
-people are friendly but also private
-amenities and facilities are well maintained
-rules are enforced to preserve the community vibe (thanks Galit!)

things I would warn people about:
- seems like 1/3 people has a dog
Thank you for completing the most recent survey! We appreciate your feedback.

We would love for you to stay as part of our community for another year.

Thank you for being a resident at Avion on Legacy.

Avion on Legacy Management

Great property that is always kept nice and clean. Property is well maintained. No complaints.
Hello,

Thank you for completing the most recent survey! We appreciate your feedback.

We hope you continue your residence with us for another year.

Sincerely,

More car spaces

The location is close and convienent to everything. The complex has great amenities and is very well kept and clean.

Too expensive for a cheaply made place with poor customer service and poor maintenance. Only plus, nice area.
Hello,
Thank you for making us aware of your concerns! We regret that we have disappointed you.

We are sorry to learn that you did not receive the customer service quality you expected.

Would you like to meet in person or discuss your concerns by telephone?

Please let me know.

Community Manager

See above.

No response from office on important matters. Limited visitor parking spots. Small workout room.
Hello,

I apologize for some of the inconveniences you have encountered at Avion on Legacy. We always try to provide the best level of service we can. I understand the parking here is very tight and unfortunately I cannot change the situation as well expanding of the fitness center.

If you should have any further concerns please let us know.

Kind Regards,

Avion on Legacy Management

good location, apartments are nice, grounds are kept.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is an incredible property, complete with all the amenities one would want. It even has a theater. The grounds are kept clean and greenery was well maintained. The leasing agent I worked with was top notch. She listened to my needs and asked qualifying questions to make sure she was accommodating my needs. I would recommend this community to anyone with the ability to pay a little higher than average rent, but wants comfort and convenience.
Thank you for completing the most recent survey! We appreciate your
feedback.