Avion on Legacy

Scottsdale, AZ

Avion on Legacy

We are located in North Scottsdale and offer modern one, two and three bedroom apartments featuring open floor plans, upgraded lighting and private patios/balconies. Our layouts are perfect for working from home with built in desks and large windows to provide ample sunlight. Community amenities include an outdoor lounge with fire features, business center, private screening room and catering kitchen. We are located off Scottsdale Road near Grayhawk just minutes to Henkle and Kierland commons.

7340 E Legacy Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Everything within our home makes the place worth it. However, the community houses some really noisy, rude and majority are older people. My boyfriend and I live in a unit near the pool and constantly hear people enjoying themselves until, midnight, sometimes even 2 in the morning. They do not bother us, but we still hear them. As my boyfriend and I were enjoying the pool with our friends for a birthday, playing cornhole and bbqing at 4 pm on a Tuesday, we were complained about. This is the second time it has happened to us yet mid day, yet we see the same people at the pool Sunday and during the week, singing/jumping in the pool until about 11 pm. After this experience we couldn’t help but feel that it is simply us being pointed out when we would like to enjoy our pool like other residents. Many of the residents are rude, disrespectful and what seems to feel discriminatory against the younger residents living here.

Restrictive lease agreements

I have recommended Avion to many people.

Great location, quiet complex, safe, good quality inside the apartments. Incredible views!

Love the amenities. Frustrated with parking for guests

It’s clean, mostly quiet, and except for the entry to bldg G having too many landscape fronds in front of the walkway, we’ll maintained

Upstairs neighbors can be really noisy.

community is kept clean and manicured and personnel are lovely and accommodating, but there will always be problems with neighbors that think they live in the woods all alone without any consideration for anyone else

Love this community

Would not just because of the lack of guest parking

The only downside is parking.

Leasing office folks are GREAT!!

I would recommend it because it is a well kept property.

I would recommend, however the cell connection and dog waste are a bit of a concern.

Used to be a 9 still a good place to love but find it crazy to pay the same amount of rent with less amenities . Location is not good enough for that.