Avion on Legacy

Scottsdale, AZ

Avion on Legacy

Avion on Legacy in N. Scottsdale offers new one, two and three bedroom apartments. Next to Henkel and near The Promenade and Kierland Commons. Brand New – Move in Today!

7340 E. Legacy Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Page 1 2 3

I would recommend to younger working people, but probably not someone my age because lack of close shopping

We like our location within the complex and the convenience of the location, as well as the apartment itself.

No parking. Loud garbage trucks in the morning. Loud leaf blowers in the early afternoon.

Too many kids in development..............especially when some of them live in the unit above you. Soundproofing isn't enough to drown out the sounds of small children running, jumping, etc. (I'm probably ready for a 55+ apartment complex)

Not conducive to smokers (and I want it that way) but not welcoming to smokers and many of my friends and relatives do. Cost is also a factor.

we love living here and only wish we could stabilize our rent for a longer time period - should have option for longer term residents

I love everything except the guest parking.

Our family and friends live in their own homes.

Parking is horrible. I live on the second floor and can hear everything in the apartment above me and they are extremely loud! A lot of rude and disrespectful people live there.

I already have recommended it

See above.

Price

it is a nice community it still could use some work in the community center. things don't seemed to get checked much in the workout room.

Everyone needs to abide by the rules.

People walking dogs off leash. People pretending to pick up dog poop but leave it yet complain that people aren’t picking up after their dogs. Smokers that smoke outside on their balconies and the smoke fills the courtyards and balconies. Cigarette butts in parking lot and around the pool. Halls are often dirty.
Page 1 2 3