Avion on Legacy

Scottsdale, AZ

Avion on Legacy

Avion on Legacy in N. Scottsdale offers new one, two and three bedroom apartments. Next to Henkel and near The Promenade and Kierland Commons. Brand New – Move in Today!

7340 E. Legacy Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Page 1 2 3

it is a nice community it still could use some work in the community center. things don't seemed to get checked much in the workout room.

Everyone needs to abide by the rules.

People walking dogs off leash. People pretending to pick up dog poop but leave it yet complain that people aren’t picking up after their dogs. Smokers that smoke outside on their balconies and the smoke fills the courtyards and balconies. Cigarette butts in parking lot and around the pool. Halls are often dirty.

Fees are excessive. Poor insulation between Apts. Very noisy. My neighbor walking all night in the apt above me, is a deal breaker. Security is lax for a gated community. Very few guest parking.

Trash area problem, parking problem, noise of slamming garage doors, apartment doors and thinness of floors above us allows us to hear all footsteps which is a big problem.

I do not believe parking should be an extra expense, especially for uncovered parking. Secondly, tenants should have the option whether to use the trash services or not. The cost should not be implied.

Neighbors above me stomp around so it sounds like they have pet baby elephants. New people moving in seem to be younger, louder, and rude. Theres a lot of speeding around the complex.

Security is poor. People who do not belong in the facility come in to use the swimming pool area.

I think it is a great location and the community grounds are kept in very nice condition. I was happy to see that the buildings and garages were painted.

Rents and lack of parking

Rent is really high-

Parking is a huge negative (cannot find a spot and have to park outside gate multiple days a week) it would be nice to have more areas for dogs to play, but the community is so well-kept and nice.

Parking situation is a big reason. Also, other residents can be rude and disrespectful.

I would recommend this apartment to other People.

I would recommend because:
-location is great
-people are friendly but also private
-amenities and facilities are well maintained
-rules are enforced to preserve the community vibe (thanks Galit!)

things I would warn people about:
- seems like 1/3 people has a dog
Thank you for completing the most recent survey! We appreciate your feedback.

We would love for you to stay as part of our community for another year.

Thank you for being a resident at Avion on Legacy.

Avion on Legacy Management