Citrine

Phoenix, AZ

Citrine

Citrine offers brand new luxury one and two bedroom apartments in the Arcadia neighborhood of Phoenix. The community is located in the Camelback Corridor which provides the rooftop deck with amazing views of Camelback Mountain and is a 10 minute drive to Camelback Esplanade. Check out our high end apartment finishes, expansive community park and dog park. Citrine features oversized walk-in closets and ample, gated parking.

4900 N 44th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85018

Page 1 2 3

Because it’s a waste of a lot of money.

The pool closes at 6. There are chains on it like we are animals. The gym is closed. The amenities I pay for are unavailable. The leasing office staff isn’t friendly or accommodating - they are lazy. The dog park is constantly noisy and the walls here are paper thin. There is no sense of community.

It is important to maintain a good service and a good attitude towards the renters always. Be diligent and proactive for our needs.

I enjoy living here! I recommend it for the cleanliness, safety/security, views/location and amenities (specifically the clubhouse areas for working and meeting).

I am very dissapointed that I was not informed my unit was next to the trash room. Every morning at 6AM it is extremely loud and i was not warned of this in any way. If the rep would have shared this i would have selected a different unit.

NEVER. In fact we are moving out ASAP. Terrible management and residents with there dogs. Always pooping and barking everywhere.

The facility is great however, the management team is not. Your policy of not giving concessions upon renewal but giving concessions on "new leases" is asinine. A higher end apartment should look to maximize retention rates, minimize turnover and acquisition costs. Your strict concession policy alienates current residents leading to higher acquisition costs and overall concessions.

This place has turned into a gross, disgusting trash filled nightmare. Nobody has cleaned anything. Prople are dying from auicide and overdoses. Nobody has given any direction on the covid 19 procedures or cleaning or anything what so ever. Terrified at this koment to live here do to the lack of anything bring done from management .!!!!!!

Noisy and incosiderate tennants at night.
Swearing around children and partying like its a Uni dorm.
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear your concerns regarding the noise you have experienced and would appreciate the opportunity to address them directly. Our residents are our priority at Citrine - please reach out to us citrine@simpsonhousing.com or (602) 840-3111.

Too expensive. Too loud! Too much work to even get inside your apartment with these long halls. I feel like I have to leave a bread crumb trail to find my way! DON'T EVER LEAVE A PORTAL MESSAGE AND EXPECT A RESPONSE! Its costing me an extra month of rent because they didn't respond to me and I was not able to get my notice in and had to walk to the office to do it in person because they don't check the portal and there is NO WAY of retrieving your sent messages. How convenient for the office staff..... So over this place and the outrageous rent prices
Hi- We appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we’re disappointed to hear that your experience with us is not a positive one. We kindly ask that you reach out to us at citrine@simpsonhousing.com or (602) 840-3111 so we can address your concerns directly. We value your feedback and wish to improve your experience with us.

Little things like not having cups when you go and get coffee and the hallways staying dirty.

Great apartment. Clean and always up kept. Common areas are very nice and the aren’t overly crowded

Once I start receiving my mail I would recommend Citrine.

There really is no sense of community there’s a lot involved when you talk about community and this place is lacking a sense of community there are no events nothing put together to bring people together to get to know each other that’s lacking big-time so this is just a place to call home but there is no community here.
Page 1 2 3