Citrine

Phoenix, AZ

Citrine

Citrine offers brand new luxury one and two bedroom apartments in the Arcadia neighborhood of Phoenix. The community is located in the Camelback Corridor which provides the rooftop deck with amazing views of Camelback Mountain and is a 10 minute drive to Camelback Esplanade. Check out our high end apartment finishes, expansive community park and dog park. Citrine features oversized walk-in closets and ample, gated parking.

4900 N 44th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85018

Page 1 2

There really is no sense of community there’s a lot involved when you talk about community and this place is lacking a sense of community there are no events nothing put together to bring people together to get to know each other that’s lacking big-time so this is just a place to call home but there is no community here.

Because of the dirty stairwells that I’ve requested a few times to be cleaned on the third floor heading into my apartment floor. It is very unappetizing and dirty. Not acceptable to walk through day in and day out. Also, a lot of urine smell when you walk to the outside from the pets that must be urinating by the back pool area.

Great location, loud community. Front doors constantly slam and you can hear your neighbors.

The only big complaint I have is that they do not clean the stairs to parking garage. The mirrors and windows in gym could be kept cleaner - especially when there is such a beautiful view.

Inconsiderate neighbors and very thin walls and floors

See above.

As long as it is not a 44th Street facing apartment.

Great staff and building

See all other comments. Views are great and location is great. Living experience could be better.

Great location. Smooth working facility. Clean and relatively new.

I can't imagine having walls this thin, I can have a normal conversation with my neighbors and I hear when they turn their fans on and off.

I feel like the amenatities are not being kept up with for the use they are being put through. Coffee maker is broken always in club house. Garbage is gone or too full in garage. Fob entry works or doesn’t.

I do all the time! I tell people it's easily the cleanest apartment complex in the area. The amenities are second to none, and the security of the key fob system is a great feature.

The walls and cellings are to thin. You can hear dogs barking all day and night.

Dogs are not on leashes. Dogs go to the bathroom in common areas. Nothing is being done to prevent this.
Thank you for providing feedback on your experience at Citrine. We appreciate hearing about your concerns, and we promise we are looking for possible solutions on how to improve this situation.
Page 1 2