Citrine

Phoenix, AZ

Citrine

Our luxury one and two bedroom apartments are located in the Camelback corridor and Arcadia neighborhood of Phoenix just a 10 minute drive to Camelback Esplanade. Working from home is a breeze in our WiFi lounge or executive conference room. And your home doubles as an office with USB charging ports, built in desks and large windows for views of Camelback Mountain. There are no pet weight limits for our four legged residents who are sure to enjoy to 50,000 square foot community park. You will also enjoy our outdoor amenities which include a courtyard, herb garden, outdoor lounge and fire features.

4900 N 44th St
Phoenix, AZ 85018

Page 1 2 3 4

Already have recommended and that referral moved in. :)

The only thing I say negatively about the building is that the carpets are very dirty in the hallways.

During pandemic the apartment was a hard place to get things shipped to. There has to be a better solution to getting packages when using delivery is important

This is a great community! Very friendly staff and residents. The amenities are outstanding.

Depends on who they were and what they could tolerate. Great dog community if more aggressive large dogs not allowed and dog park wasn't dirt. Also depends on what part of the building they could get... back side quietest and most peaceful.

Location, amenities, floor plans, quality of Apts.

Except builder should have placed better sound barrier between floors. You can really hear those above you.

No. I would not recommend this apartment to anyone who is seeking peace and quiet in their home life, especially in a pandemic. See previous answers.

All the reasons stated above and that rent keeps going up. If we were getting more I could understand slight increases. But we are not and increases are not slight.

Because it’s a waste of a lot of money.

The pool closes at 6. There are chains on it like we are animals. The gym is closed. The amenities I pay for are unavailable. The leasing office staff isn’t friendly or accommodating - they are lazy. The dog park is constantly noisy and the walls here are paper thin. There is no sense of community.

It is important to maintain a good service and a good attitude towards the renters always. Be diligent and proactive for our needs.

I enjoy living here! I recommend it for the cleanliness, safety/security, views/location and amenities (specifically the clubhouse areas for working and meeting).

I am very dissapointed that I was not informed my unit was next to the trash room. Every morning at 6AM it is extremely loud and i was not warned of this in any way. If the rep would have shared this i would have selected a different unit.

NEVER. In fact we are moving out ASAP. Terrible management and residents with there dogs. Always pooping and barking everywhere.

The facility is great however, the management team is not. Your policy of not giving concessions upon renewal but giving concessions on "new leases" is asinine. A higher end apartment should look to maximize retention rates, minimize turnover and acquisition costs. Your strict concession policy alienates current residents leading to higher acquisition costs and overall concessions.
Page 1 2 3 4